Vicious Rumors

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Leur ancien batteur Larry Howe est revenu, un tueur cui-là :rock:

Cette année ils devraient enfin sortir leur DVD, et peut-être le nouvel album qui est en train de devenir l'Arlésienne...

A noter que le label américain Wounded Bird Records a réédité VR, Welcome to the Ball, et le live Plug In and Hold On : http://www.woundedbird.com/
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

j'ai vu un de leur live ce week end avec Carl Albert au chant, me souviens plus du nom de ce cd :(
Je sais pas si çavaut le coup, vu que j'avais accroché moyen quand je les avais vu live il y a 4 ans.
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ben y'a 2 lives, dont un bootleg (le tribute to carl albert), qui deviennent aussi rares l'un que l'autre (sauf si la réédition est distribuée en Europe). Le Plug In a un meilleur son, mais est très (trop) court. En fait ils n'ont jamais sorti de pur live complet dans les règles de l'art.

Mais sur scène j'ai jamais été déçu, au contraire :bang:
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

je vais voir si je le retrouve samedi prochain.
OMNIO a écrit :
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

Mascot Records will release the long-awaited VICIOUS RUMORS DVD, "Crushing the World", at the end of May. The DVD is a past-to-present overview, and features all the great songs (including footage with original vocalist Carl Albert), all their videos, the day-to-day life on the road during their around-the-world tours, as well as interviews. A treat for the loyal league of VICIOUS RUMORS fans.

"Crushing the World" DVD track listing:

01. Down to the Temple
02. On the Edge
03. Digital Dictator
04. Poveglia
05. March or Die
06. Fight
07. Only Live Twice
08. Don't Wait for Me
09. Lady Took a Chance
10. Broken Wings
11. Abandoned
12. Against the Grain
13. Children
14. Don't Wait for Me
15. The Voice

VICIOUS RUMORS, who were recently rejoined by drummer Larry Howe, have been confirmed to appear at the 2005 installment of the Bang Your Head!!! festival, set to take place June 24-25 at Messegelände in Balingen, Germany. The band are also scheduked to perform at Tradate Iron Fest, a five-day event set to take place June 1-5 at Campo Sportivo in Tradate (VA), Italy.
OMNIO a écrit :
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sympa la tracklist, mais il y a trop de nouveaux titres alors qu'ils n'ont toujours pas sorti le nouvel album, je ne suis pas sûr que ce soit une bonne idée... m'enfin, si je le trouve je l'achèterai quand même.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Leur chanteur Brian O'Connor se barre, c'est au moins la 2ème fois... :/ Apparemment l'ambiance au sein du groupe ne serait pas terrible, ce qui pourrait expliquer leur lenteur pour sortir un nouvel album...

Il a remonté un groupe avec des membres de Vicious et de Heathen.
"After eight years, it's not without some sadness that I have decided to end my journey as the lead vocalist of VICIOUS RUMORS. It's been a long haul with great memories, but I have given my last commitment to VICIOUS RUMORS.

"The truth is that after the many adaptations that the group has endured, VICIOUS RUMORS seems to have lost the unity and brotherhood that once was. Furthermore, the lack of respect, management, leadership, trust, and most of all, the belief in one another, were all factors in my decision to move on. I've gone above and beyond with dedication and passion, but I cannot continue with VICIOUS RUMORS under these circumstances within the group.

"Thanks to my family, friends and all the fans that stood by me through these years — I love you. Keep your ears open for my next group, which will include members of VICIOUS RUMORS and HEATHEN — you haven't heard the last from me!"
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Message par painkillerqueen »

C'est dommage.
Perso il m'avait impressionné au BYH, il avait une bonne voix et une bonne présence (remarquez en 20 min de concert, vaut mieux...) :up:
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

un petit James Riveira pour le remplacement l'espace d'un album ça me plairait bien :)
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

painkillerqueen a écrit :C'est dommage.
Perso il m'avait impressionné au BYH, il avait une bonne voix et une bonne présence (remarquez en 20 min de concert, vaut mieux...) :up:
Clair qu'il assurait à fond!
Le truc bizarre je trouve c'est que justement il était toujours bien meilleur live que sur l'album où il apparait (Cyberchrist)...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Avec tous ces départs on pouvait le sentir venir, maintenant c'est fait, ils se reforment sous leur line-up classique qui avait duré 10 ans :)
Mais sans Mark McGee leur guitar hero de l'époque sniff... et toujours sans chanteur, à suivre donc...
Bassist Dave Starr and drummer Larry Howe have rejoined guitarist Geoff Thorpe in the latest incarnation of the San Francisco Bay Area metal veterans VICIOUS RUMORS. The group, who recently parted ways with frontman Brian O'Connor, are currently seeking a new vocalist while continuing to write material for a new studio album, tentatively due in 2006.
hevydevy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par hevydevy »

Le mystère plane toujours autour du chanteur. Ca commence à urger car la tournée approche...
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Sera-ce Ben Sotto?
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Cardinal-Sin a écrit :un petit James Riveira pour le remplacement l'espace d'un album ça me plairait bien :)
le podj il est content si ça se confirme :up:

Veteran heavy metal singer James Rivera (HELSTAR, SEVEN WITCHES, KILLING MACHINE) is strongly rumored to have landed the lead-vocalist slot in the long-running San Francisco Bay Area band VICIOUS RUMORS. An official statement on the matter is expected soon.
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La liste des groupes de Metal US dans lesquels il a chanté ne rentrera bientôt plus sur son CV :D :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

demodefontenay
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par demodefontenay »

Cardinal Sin tes voeux sont exocés JAMES RIVERA rejoint Vicious rumors ainsi que ce bon vieux BRAD GILLIS à la gratte

Brad Gillis returns to metal and beyond with VICIOUS RUMORS for the next studio CD and tour. Brad blew everyone away when he took over for the late Randy Rhoads touring with Ozzy in '82 and '83 and did all the <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=guitar" onmouseover="window.status='guitar'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">guitar</a> work on the 'Speak of the Devil – Live' and then went on to platinum success with NIGHT RANGER. His mind bending guitar playing is perfect for the VICIOUS RUMORS guitar team and is sure to provide some scorching riff exchanges!

"James Rivera joins VICIOUS RUMORS, bringing soaring vocals and a true metal spirit to the band. James has performed, recorded and toured with many legendary metal outfits. He brings a powerful sound and creativity. A true pro, James has the tools to carry on in the VICIOUS RUMORS legacy."

Commented VICIOUS RUMORS guitarist Geoff Thorpe: "This is truly a new and exciting time in VICIOUS RUMORS. I look forward to unleashing this new animal on the next CD and tour! The chemistry between the five of us is wicked!"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le Brad Gillis de chez Ozzy? Bizarre de le voir revenir dans un groupe comme Vicious Rumors... mais pourquoi pas.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Les photos du nouveau line-up : http://www.viciousrumors.com/pictures.html
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

visuellement c'est beau! :) mais je veux entendre mouuuuaaa
Tony Le Pouilleux

Re: Vicious Rumors

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Fangface a écrit :A noter que le label américain Wounded Bird Records a réédité VR, Welcome to the Ball, et le live Plug In and Hold On : http://www.woundedbird.com/
J'ai acheté Welcome mercredi et je trouve qu'ils auraient pu se forcer pour le package.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Brad Gillis sera indisponible pour les dates européennes, remplacé temporairement par Thaen Rasmussen (de feu ANVIL CHORUS).
San Francisico Bay Area metal guitarist Thaen Rasmussen (ANVIL CHORUS, BLACK SUN) has joined up with VICIOUS RUMORS for four European shows. Thaen will replace Brad Gillis (NIGHT RANGER, OZZY OSBOURNE) who cannot tour due to family committments. Thaen's global VICIOUS RUMORS debut will be at the Atarfe Vega Rock Festival in Granada, Spain on March 10-11, 2006, along with TESTAMENT, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, W.A.S.P., and TWISTED SISTER, among others.

VICIOUS RUMORS' current lineup includes Gillis, vocalist James Rivera (HELSTAR, SEVEN WITCHES, KILLING MACHINE), guitarist Geoff Thorpe, bassist Dave Starr and drummer Larry Howe. The band are currently working on a new CD for a tentative spring/summer release.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

L'album s'appellera Sonic Rebellion et devrait sortir vers la fin de l'année.
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

C'est en cours de mixage :)

Veteran San Francisco Bay Area metallers VICIOUS RUMORS have posted the following message on their official web site:

"Congratulations to Larry Howe [VICIOUS RUMORS drummer] who has been asked to play drums for W.A.S.P. on their U.S. and European tours this summer! And also to Carl Albert's [late VR singer] son, Keven Albert, guitarist for Bay Area thrash band KAOS, who will be filling in on guitar with ULYSSES SIREN at the Headbanger's Open Air Festival in Germany with CANDLEMASS, GIRLSCHOOL and many others. Give 'em hell, Larry and Keven!!

"Meanwhile, VR will be busy mixing the tracks they've just finished recording and planning the tour for their upcoming CD, 'Sonic Rebellion'. The material was recorded at Trident Studios in Pacheco, CA by Juan Urteaga and includes guitarists Brad Gillis and Thaen Rassmussen. 'Sonic Rebellion' is scheduled for release in October/November 2006 with a tour to follow. All you hardcore VR fans are going to love this new CD, even the rough mixes sound RIPPING!!"

VICIOUS RUMORS' current lineup includes Gillis, Howe, vocalist James Rivera (HELSTAR, SEVEN WITCHES, KILLING MACHINE), guitarist Geoff Thorpe, and bassist Dave Starr.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Message par cillian »

Donc, Larry Howe fait les tournées avec WASP ??

J'y pige plus rien !!! :help:
:riff:
Répondre