YYRKOON, "Unealthy opera"

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Ce sera le titre de leur nouvel album, prévu en février 2006 :)

French thrash/death metallers YYRKOON have set "Unealthy Opera" as the title of their upcoming fourth album, tentatively due in February 2006 via Osmose Productions. The follow-up to 2004's "Occult Medicine" will be recorded at Hansen studios in Ribe, Denmark beginning on November 15. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Screaming Shores", "The Book", "Abnormal Intrusion", "Avatar Ceremony", "Unealthy Opera", "In Motion", and "Horror From the Sea".

YYRKOON were recently rejoined by drummer Laurent Harrouart after a one-year break.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Andy LaRocque (KING DIAMOND, ex-DEATH) jouera un solo sur l'album...
KING DIAMOND guitarist Andy LaRocque has recorded an "amazing" guest solo on the song "Horror from the Sea" from the upcoming YYRKOON album, entitled "Unealthy Opera", according to a posting on the French thrash/death metallers' web site. The follow-up to 2004's "Occult Medicine" was recorded at Hansen studios in Ribe, Denmark and is tentatively due in February 2006 via Osmose Productions. Other songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Screaming Shores", "The Book", "Abnormal Intrusion", "Avatar Ceremony", "Unealthy Opera" and "In Motion".

YYRKOON were recently rejoined by drummer Laurent Harrouart after a one-year break.
Modifié en dernier par Everflow le 20 déc. 2005, 17:08, modifié 1 fois.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Sympa :) Je sais qu'ils sont fans de KING DIAMOND, ils avaient fait une reprise sur un bonus jap et en concert
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sortie le 20 Février chez Osmose.

01. Something Breathes
02. Unhealthy Opera
03. From the Depths
04. Avatar Ceremony
05. Temple of Infinity
06. Abnormal Intrusion
07. Screaming Shores
08. The Book
09. Horror from the Sea
10. Lair...
11. ...Of Madness
12. Injecting Dementia
A limited digipack edition containing a bonus track called "Signs" will also be available.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

pink floyd
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par pink floyd »

c'est vraiment dommage que ce groupe soit devenu standard leur premier album était une tuerie, après leur trash vu et revu ...
l'ouverture d'esprit est un manque de personnalité
CanaDave
Caught in a Mosh
Caught in a Mosh

Message par CanaDave »

Et encore... J'ai leur premiere démo cassette (avec un autre chanteur - Paul Banas) et là c'était carrément Black !!! ;)

J'ai bien aimé les deux premiers... après c'est bizarre j'ai cru entendre un best of des riffs thrash des 90's. Très bon mais pas innovant du tout. Un peu comme un Overkill...

Dave
To have arrived on this Earth as a product of a biological accident only to depart through human arrogance would be the ultimate irony.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une vidéo live (au Killer Fest) est dispo sur leur myspace : http://www.myspace.com/yyrkoon
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Yyrkoon, le split?
French thrash/death metallers YYRKOON appear to be on the verge of breaking up after guitarist/vocalist Stephane Souteyrand "lost his motivation" for the group. In a statement released today (Wednesday, February 21), Souteyrand writes, "Since [we came] back from European tour with NILE, I have to admit that I've lost my motivation for YYRKOON. I'm the first one to be surprised by this lack of enthusiasm, but [on the other] hand, I cannot continue to lie to myself; I need a pause to reconsider my position in the band..."

As a result of this development, YYRKOON has cancelled all previously scheduled gigs.

Commented the band: "We would like to thank all fans for their support us and all the people who have contributed to our development."
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

ah merde... j'ai complètement laché le groupe mais c'est quand même dommage, c'est peut-être juste un break et pas un split
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Ronnie Ripper
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par Ronnie Ripper »

j'ai les deux premiers albums "oniric transition" et " dying sun",2 albums que j'apprécie énormément.leur "occult medicine " m' avait laissé de marbre,je ne m'attendais pas à ce qu'ils prennent ce chemin.
j'avais partagé l'affiche avec eux lors d'un fest en yvelines il y a 6 ou 7 ans et rien en laissait présager une telle orientation.
le "dyng sun" possédait son lot de tueries aux refrains ravageurs.
d'ailleurs la reprise du king est "invisible guests" il me semble..malheureusement le pressage français n'y a pas eu le droit....rah ras le cul qu'on soit à chaque fois laissé pour compte.
Live your life fighting.
Dime78
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dime78 »

Le split est toujours d'actualité ?
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Dans la mesure où la news date de six jours.... oui :lol:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Répondre