CRYPT OF KERBEROS

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Qui se souvient de ce groupe de death technique suédois? Bah ils se reforment et c'est une bonne chose :rock:

Swedish cult death metal band CRYPT OF KERBEROS, which has over the years featured members of ARCANA, SOPHIA, HOUSE OF USHER, THE BLACK, MACRODEX, PAIN OF SALVATION and EMBRYO, has regrouped and has started to write and record new material.

The band's debut CD, "World of Myths", was released to great critical acclaim in 1993 by Adipocere Records.

The following update has been posted on drummer Mattias Borgh's web site:

"In 2005 I researched and produced a compilation CD for Australian record label Bleed Records, called CRYPT OF KERBEROS 'The Macrodex of War'. The CD contains the demos and EPs and some pre-production material from my old band. During this production I got in touch with Peter Bjärgö [guitar] again and after some e-mails back and fourth he mentioned that him and Jonas Strandell [guitar] had been talking about making some new songs with CRYPT OF KERBEROS. So during the Christmas break I went to Sweden to meet up with my old friends. We rehearsed and recorded drums and guitars for one song in the Erebus Odora studio and we had a blast. Considering we did not play together since 1993 things went really smooth. The new material is quite different from the 1993 CD 'World of Myths', but it still has some traces of the CRYPT OF KERBEROS sound. However I can say that it is a very heavy song and it contains a lot of double-bass drums without being in the 'as fast as we can play' category.

"Stefan Källarsson will record the bass parts and Christian Eriksson will lay down the vocals parts as soon as possible. Needless to say, we are all very psyched about playing together and writing new songs, it will be a very interesting process to say the least."
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Krabathora
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Krabathora »

Tiens, sympa ce groupe, j'avais pas vu qu'il faisait son come-back. J'avais beaucoup aimé "World Of Myths" :bang: :bang: :bang:
"One for one
And none for all
Piece no peace
And FUCK YOU ALL !!!"

(G//Z/R "Drive Boy Shooting")
YODA MASTER
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par YODA MASTER »

Image Voir dans les "C" de ma liste de Cds originaux : Cliquez sur > UN ALBUM TOUT SIMPLEMENT FANTASTIQUE ...
REJOINS NOTRE RAÏA
Répondre