Brainstorm - Downburst

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un single "Fire Walk with Me" est annoncé pour le 19 octobre :

Fire Walk With Me (Single-Version)
Breathe
Worlds Are Comin' Through (live)
Painside (live)
Fire Walk With Me (Firestarter-Mix)
German metallers BRAINSTORM have finalized the tracklisting and cover artwork for their brand new single "Fire Walk With Me" due on October 19th (G/A/S/I) and October 22nd (rest of the world) via Metal Blade Records.

Asked for why this song is so special for the band, singer Andy B. Franck states: "This is Brainstorm...better then ever! Play it loud and find out yourself! This hits you right in your face!"

Followed by the release of the brand new (yet untitled) album on January 25th (G/A/S/I) and 28th (rest of the world), the German Metal-storm will hit the road again.
Modifié en dernier par Everflow le 30 déc. 2007, 21:35, modifié 1 fois.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

Y'a des moments je comprends pas les pochettes :oops:
ImageImageImage
Stéphane
Rodger pour les intimes !

Message par Stéphane »

j'ai du louper un épisode, mais pourquoi ils sont que 4 sur la photo ?
"At the gates of hell" --> https://bit.ly/3o1GrtF
"World on fire" --> https://youtu.be/coRbsXy4dVU
bruce bruce
Pilot In The Sky Of Dreams
Pilot In The Sky Of Dreams

Message par bruce bruce »

Parce que y a que 4 mots dans le titre

:dehors:
Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die
Run, live to fly, fly to live, aces high
Stéphane

Message par Stéphane »

z'ont plus leur bassiste Sinneresque ?
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

J'espère que ça annonce un album pour bientôt ça!! Brainstorm est un de mes groupes préférés :) :bang:
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Rodger a écrit :z'ont plus leur bassiste Sinneresque ?
Ouais j'imagine que c'est sans doute du au fait que le bassiste a quitté le groupe.
Stéphane

Message par Stéphane »

:diable:
J'en savais rien :P
C'est pas parce que je suis abonné à la newsletter que je la lis ... :oops:
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

18.07.2007 · BRAINSTORM IN SEARCH OF A NEW BASS PLAYER!
Andreas Mailänder © Dietmar Schäfer - http://www.unitedpixel.com After more than 15 years Brainstorm and long time bassplayer Andreas Mailänder have decided to go separate ways. "... Since my working situation is not going to ease up in the long run I won't be able to combine it with the upcoming touring for the new BS release. I'm left with no choice but to leave Brainstorm...". (read more below).
The Brainstorm guys are now in search for a new fourstringer to fill the vacant spot. If you think you are the right guy for the job send your application to info@brainstorm-web.net or to Metal Blade Records, attn. Brainstorm, P.O. Box 1332, D-73054 Eislingen, Germany.

Andi's statement:

TIME To Say Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!

15 years of Brainstorm - a damn long time!

... a dream I have worked hard for: record deal, successful releases, festivals all over the world! Endless tours, bands and friends all over the world.

Because my working situation is not going to ease up in the long run and I won't be able to combine it with the upcoming touring for the new Brainstorm release, I'm left with no choice but to leave Brainstorm...Too often the guys had to do without me, in difficult times they always stood beside me as friends, as the BS family and supported me in every possible way. I don't want to strain this friendship any further!!
I'm certain that the new BS album will deservedly bring the band further forward, the pay for the hard work of the band!! After so many hardworking years with each other, I don't want to hold the band back anymore and allow the band a kickstart for the release of the new album and the upcoming world tour. Of course I'll continue to be present through my Myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/amailaender) and will follow Brainstorm's career with mixed feelings... and please feel free to contact me whoever you are!
My thanks go out to the BS guys, Todde, Andy, Mille, Dieter and their families, our super BS crew, webmistress Marlies, my family, my parents, my brother, Metal Blade Records and most of all our fantastic BS fans all over the world!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's our doorway to survive

Best wishes,

Andi Mailaender
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le nouvel album Downburst arrive :
Hi Brainiacs,

we are proud to announce the title of our upcoming album

- "DOWNBURST" -

final coverart will be revealed soon, all I say yet is that it looks very impressing by now. Further, here are the tracks that will most likely appear on the album, not in final order of appearance yet.

Falling Spiral Down
Fire Walk With Me
Stained With Sin
Frozen
End In Sorrow
Redemption In Your Eyes
How Do You Feel
All Alone
Surrounding Walls
Crawling In Chains
Protect Me From Myself

We have spared neither trouble nor expense to deliver you the best sounding, state of the art Brainstorm album to date, can't wait to let you hear because this one will leave you with your jaw dropped, I'm sure! We are almost done with the mix and all I can say is that everything sounds f*#%ing amazing.

Also, we have added some more live shows to our touring schedule. Brainstorm will play the ProgPower UK Festival in Bristol, UK on Saturday, March 29th 2008 and the Metal Camp Festival July 5th 2008 in Tolmin, Slovenia. We really look forward to returning to the UK and Slovenia. See the tourdates for the complete schedule.

Stay tuned for more news soon!

!!! Rock hard, ride free and God bless you all !!!

Todde & Brainstorm
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Et le single est en numéro 1 dans les charts hongrois!

BRAINSTORM's new single, "Fire Walk With Me", has entered the Hungarian chart at position No. 1.

Commented the band: "We are speechless and want to say thank you to an amazing country and to our amazing fans out there! Köszönöm! Magyarország — Szeretlek! Thank you! Hungary — we love you!"

View the entire chart at this location.

"Fire Walk with Me" (cover artwork) was released on October 19 in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy and October 22 in the rest of the world via Metal Blade Records.

Asked why this song is so special for the band, singer Andy B. Franck stated, "This is BRAINSTORM… better then ever! Play it loud and find out yourself! This hits you right in your face!"

"Fire Walk with Me" single track listing:

01. Fire Walk With Me (single version)
02. Breathe
03. Worlds Are Coming Through (live)
04. Painside (live)
05. Fire Walk With Me (Firestarter mix)

BRAINSTORM has set "Downburst" as the title of its new album, due on January 25 in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy and January 28 in the rest of the world via Metal Blade Records. The track listing for the effort is as follows (not final sequence):

01. Falling Spiral Down
02. Fire Walk With Me
03. Stained With Sin
04. Frozen
05. End In Sorrow
06. Redemption In Your Eyes
07. How Do You Feel
08. All Alone
09. Surrounding Walls
10. Crawling In Chains
11. Protect Me From Myself

Commented the band: "We have spared neither trouble nor expense to deliver you the best-sounding, state-of-the-art BRAINSTORM album to date, can't wait to let you hear because this one will leave you with your jaw dropped, I'm sure! We are almost done with the mix and all I can say is that everything sounds f*#%ing amazing."
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Hi Brainiacs,

as promised, here's another update on the new album.

Talking about the new Brainstorm album “Downburst”, singer Andy B. Franck's extremely proud on what the band has created: “Together with our producers Sascha Paeth and Miro we created the most intense and diverse album in our history. “Downburst” shows a very different side of us and on the other hand listening to the album is like meeting with an old friend. All the songs have so much power and such a deep atmosphere I really never expected it could get that far. The songs are bigger and better than anything we have done before and we stretched our musical borders even more than we ever thought. “Downburst” is by far our heaviest but most beautiful album as well as it is the album where we discovered ourselves in a new way!"

Stay tuned for more news next week on the new bassist, the final tracklisting, and much more.

That's all for now - have fun and a nice weekend!!!

Todde & Brainstorm
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
lemmy62
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par lemmy62 »

BRAINSTORM to release "Downburst"!
Highly successful German metallers BRAINSTORM are back with a bang! After celebrating "Ten Years Of BRAINSTORM" with the re-releases of their first two efforts ("Hungry" & "Unholy") and the release of their first ever 2-DVD set "Honey From The B's", BRAINSTORM are launching another powerful rocket: "Downburst" is ready to strike and BRAINSTORM are back stronger than ever before, with songs that range from fast, hard and double-kick-driven bastards to epic soundscapes to melodic metal hymns!

Being perfectly brought into shape by producing team Sascha Paeth and Miro, "Downburst" is ready to strike every nerve of the listener with its variety and pounding heaviness!

"Downburst" will be released as a regular jewelcase as well as in a limited edition jakebox (100% plastic-free) including 2 bonus tracks!

Trackliste:

01. Falling Spiral Down
02. Fire Walk With Me
03. Stained With Sin
04. Redemption In Your Eyes
05. End In Sorrow
06. How Do You Feel
07. Protect Me From Myself
08. Surrounding Walls
09. Frozen
10. All Alone
-----------------------
Bonustracks Limited Version Europa
11. Crawling In Chains (Bonus)
12. Hold Tight (exkluisver Europe-Bonustrack)

The album will be unleashed on January 25th (G/A/CH/I) | January 28th (Europe) through Metal Blade Records.

brainstormweb.com | myspace.com/officialbrainstorm

Miki
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Miki »

La pochette est splendide ! :bang:
Miki

Metal playmobil
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Ils ont trouvé un nouveau bassiste :)

German metallers BRAINSTORM have announced the addition of bassist Antonio Ieva to the group's ranks. "He impressed us not only with his playing skills at the auditions, which led to his invitation to play the show in Hungary with us (and where he impressed us even more), the chemistry was amazing from the first moment we met," the groups writes in a statement. "After some very intense rehearsals over the last weeks and months we feel that Toni is the right man for the job and we will baptize and seal this new alliance on our upcoming tour. Give him a warm welcome and pay us a visit on our upcoming tour to assure yourselves — this guy rocks!"
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
big mouth
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par big mouth »

Que pensez vous du nouveau maxi? Moi il m'a déçu a vrai dire..le groupe s'éloigne trop de ses origines à mon sens cette fois....
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Message par painkillerqueen »

02. Fire Walk With Me
03. Stained With Sin
en écoute ici

rien d'extraordinaire... c'est pas mal mais pas original
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Oui, c'est ce que je pense aussi...J'ai entendu un morceau (stained with sin) et je n'en ai pas retenu grand chose... :/ Presque oublié aussitôt écouté... :( Ca s'écoute très bien, mais ça n'est pas vraiment marquant.
Du coup j'appréhende un peu quant à la qualité de ce futur album :help:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Faudra que je réécoute plus attentivement les 2 nouveaux titres, mais déjà je suis un peu rassuré par le chant, la dernière fois que je les ai vu live Andy prenait une voix éraillée plus "tendance" et inhabituelle, alors que là il chante "normalement".
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Alors il est comment cet alboume? J'ai vu qu'il y en a qui se le sont procuré ;)
Holy Cross
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Holy Cross »

Mc Brenne a écrit :Oui, c'est ce que je pense aussi...J'ai entendu un morceau (stained with sin) et je n'en ai pas retenu grand chose... :/ Presque oublié aussitôt écouté... :( Ca s'écoute très bien, mais ça n'est pas vraiment marquant.
Du coup j'appréhende un peu quant à la qualité de ce futur album :help:
Je l'ai trouvé bien excellent ce titre
metalizer
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par metalizer »

moi je le trouve excellent, comme toujours avec brainstorm
les titres sont un peu moins bourrin, mais quelle science de la mélodie
Pour les fan, il faut se procurer la version limitée avec pochette en relief, ça fait peut être kitch, mais ça renforce l'impact de la pochette
"They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of Kings and Queens
who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell!!"
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Je vais essayer de me le trouver cet après - midi! :) :bang:
Tortue
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par Tortue »

Je le fais presque tourner en boucle depuis que je l'ai acheté, et puis la pochette de la version limité en relief et le design intérieur ... il claque bien
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Je l'ai depuis quelques jours. Je l'ai écouté 4 fois pour le moment et je commence à bien accrocher. Au départ (2 premières écoutes), j'étais un peu sceptique...mais là, à partir de la 3ème écoute, je commence à avoir les titres bien en tête, et rien à dire, c'est du bon Brainstorm! :up: :bang: Peut être même du très bon, mais je ne sais pas encore, on verra sur la durée. Disons qu'il me paraît meilleur que Liquid Monster qui était quand même moyen et peut être même meilleur que Metus Mortis qui était très bon, mais trop monolithique. Là, c'est puissant, riffu, Andy chante toujours aussi bien et les 12 morceaux (si je compte les deux bonus qui sont du même niveau que les autres) sont tous bons. Pas de faiblesse donc. Après, il est clair que Brainstorm n'a pas pris de risque et qu'il n'y a pas vraiment de surprise dans cet album. C'est du classique, mais bien fait. ;) :bang:

A noter la très belle édition avec la pochette en relief (du moins effet en relief) et l'origami qui tient le cd à l'intérieur, très classe :up:
Répondre