Guns 'n Roses '09-10 (Amnéville, Paris, Lille, Genève)

Partagez les impressions de vos expériences LIVE!

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Règles du forum
Pour une tournée, SVP postez toutes les dates européennes disponibles dans le topic + la période ou quelques dates dans le titre du topic.
Répondre
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Ca devrait débuter fin mars et durer au moins deux ans...
Si Axl pète pas les plombs avant :D

GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Richard Fortus has told TheTelegraph.com that the band's world tour in support of "Chinese Democracy" should start late March and will likely last at least two years.

Fortus will take part in a one-night-only reunion of PALE DIVINE, a.k.a. THE EYES, a mega-popular St. Louis, Missouri alt-rock act that broke through nationally in the early '90s. The original four members — vocalist Michael Schaerer, Fortus, bass player Dan Angenend Jr. and drummer Greg Miller — will take the stage at The Pageant in St. Louis at 8 p.m. Monday, Dec. 29, after not playing together for 17 years.

GUNS N' ROSES' new album, "Chinese Democracy", sold 56,000 copies in the United States in its fourth week of release to land at position No. 33 on The Billboard 200 chart. The CD has shifted 421,000 units since it was released on November 23 as a Best Buy exclusive after a wait of more than 15 years.

Kevin Cogill, who was arrested in August for allegedly leaking nine tracks from the then-unreleased "Chinese Democracy" album online through his blog, pleaded guilty violating federal copyright laws in a Los Angeles court on December 15. According to the Associated Press, Cogill's plea deal requires him to cooperate with investigators and may lead to a sentence of up to a year in federal prison, probation and a large fine.
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

:lol: :lol: Ca commence :lol:
Le gratteux assure qu'il a jamais dit que le groupe s'embarquait pour deux ans de tournée :D

GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Richard Fortus has denied that he ever said the band will begin a world tour in March that will last for at least two years.

Fortus' original comments about GN'R hitting the road supposedly came as part of an interview with TheTelegraph.com to promote his appearance in St. Louis on Monday night (December 29) with PALE DIVINE, a locally popular act, of which he was a founding member, that has not played together for 17 years.

After the TheTelegraph.com article was published and Fortus' comments got picked up by a number of news outlets all around the world, the guitarist issued the following statement:

"OK, it seems that I am being misquoted once again. I never said that GN'R would be playing St. Louis, nor did I say that we will be doing free shows or that we are starting a two-year tour in March! Selective hearing. Never said it."

GUNS N' ROSES' new album, "Chinese Democracy", which came out as a Best Buy exclusive on November 23, currently sits at No. 33 on the Billboard album chart.

The CD has moved 421,000 copies since its release, with the lukewarm response to the record leading many to label it a failure.

Aside from responding to fans' questions on several message boards, lead singer and sole original member Axl Rose has not done any interviews to promote the record.
Miki
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Miki »

Lu sur GNR France :

"Un site de news musicales s'est récemment entretenu avec le groupe Metallica, qui a encensé le nouvel album de GN'R. Le batteur de Metallica, Lars Ulrich, a notamment déclaré ceci au sujet d'une éventuelle tournée commune : "On est des habitués de la route. On adore partir en tournée. Donc on ne dirait jamais non. Nous avons appris à ne jamais refuser quoique ce soit, et nous adorons tous les quatre Chinese Democracy".

Pour Kirk Hammett, le guitariste de Metallica : "La vraie question est de savoir si eux voudraient partir en tournée avec nous". Metallica vient également de sortir un nouvel album, peu de temps avant celui de Guns N' Roses. Il n'y a pour l'instant rien de signé concernant une tournée commune entre les deux groupes, mais Metallica semble ouvert à cette idée.

On se rappelle que les deux formations avaient déjà tourné ensemble en 1992 pendant 3 mois et que des tensions étaient apparues à l'époque entre James Hetfield (chanteur de Metallica) et Axl Rose.

Les membres de Metallica reprochaient à l'époque à Axl son comportement excentrique et n'avaient pas vraiment apprécié le fait que le chanteur de GN'R soit parti au bout de 40 minutes lors d'un show à Montréal au Canada. Le concert avait été suivi d'une émeute, ce que Metallica avait moyennement apprécié, forcément.

Les relations entre les deux groupes se sont récemment améliorées, notamment en 2006 lorsque Lars Ulrich était monté sur scène avec GN'R le temps d'une chanson, sur un concert ou deux lors de la tournée américaine. De là à imaginer une tournée entre les deux groupes comme en 1992, il y a quand même un pas...
"
Miki

Metal playmobil
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Une tournée des stades cet été ?

RollingStone.com reports that Axl Rose intends to follow last November's release of "Chinese Democracy" with a worldwide GUNS N' ROSES stadium tour this summer, according to industry insiders. GUNS' manager, Irving Azoff, tells RollingStone.com that the band has big plans for this year.. "Axl has been basically quiet, keeping out of the limelight for almost 15 years. People think they know him but they only really only know what has been said about him by questionable people," Azoff says. "He is a good guy and often misunderstood — he is a professional who has worked very hard to build and maintain a high creative standard for GUNS N' ROSES, which I support. We have some exciting things in the works this year for GN'R. I'm looking forward to it."

Contrary to a report posted on the MTV Spain web site, the band has absolutely no plans of playing Spain's Kobetasonik festival this June, according to RollingStone.com.

GUNS N' ROSES' new album, "Chinese Democracy", was officially certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on February 3, 2009 for shipments in the United States in excess of one million copies. According to Nielsen SoundScan, the CD has shifted 554,000 units since it was released on November 23, 2008 as a Best Buy exclusive after a wait of more than 15 years.

Aside from Billboard and Spinner inerviews and answering a number of fan questions at a GUNS N' ROSES message board, Axl Rose has done no promotion of any kind for "Chinese Democracy".
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

ou une tournée avec Van Halen ?

According to Hits Daily Double, the companion web site of music industry tip sheet HITS, GUNS N' ROSES is rumored to be planning a co-headlining tour with VAN HALEN.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Re: Guns' n roses World tour '09

Message par Gandalf »

Ouahou 2 ou 3 dates prévues !

:lol:

According to a posting on the web site of the Japanese concert promoter H.I.P.@Online, Guns N' Roses will play two dates in Japan in December:

12/16 - Osaka Dome
12/19 - Tokyo Dome

Tickets go on sale on October 3.

Guns N' Roses is also being advertised by Taiwanese concert promoter Brokers Brothers Herald, Ltd. (BBH) as playing Taipei County Stadium in Taipei, Taiwan on December 11.
Clo
Moinix
Moinix

Message par Clo »

vues les dates, Tokyo ou Osaka, ça ne devrait pas poser trop de problème :) :help: :scratch:
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

C'est pas vrai ! Axl se bouge pour faire un world tour à partir de janvier 2010 !
On les aura peut être en Europe, pour le même show qu'en 2006 :lol: :hum:

Enfin bon, à suivre...

GUNS N' ROSES will bring its "Chinese Democracy World Tour" to Canada in January 2010. The Winnipeg, Manitoba concert at the MTS Centre on January 13 is the first of thirteen Canadian concerts on the GN'R world tour, which begins in Asia on December 11, with tour updates and announcements planned throughout 2010.

Canadian "Chinese Democracy World Tour" concert dates are as follows:

Jan. 13 - Winnipeg, MB - MTS Centre
Jan. 16 - Calgary, AB - Pengrowth Saddledome
Jan. 17 - Edmonton, AB - Rexall Place
Jan. 19 - Saskatoon, SK - Credit Union Centre
Jan. 20 - Regina, SK - Brandt Centre
Jan. 24 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum
Jan. 25 - London, ON - John Labatt Centre
Jan. 27 - Montreal, PQ - Bell Centre
Jan. 28 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
Jan. 31 - Ottawa, ON - Scotiabank Place
Feb. 01 - Quebec City, PQ - Colisee Pepsi
Feb. 03 - Moncton, NB - Moncton Coliseum
Feb. 04 - Halifax, NS - Metro Centre

The upcoming worldwide tour promotes the band's latest album, "Chinese Democracy", which debuted at #1 on the charts in thirteen countries including Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Finland, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, as well as the European Top 100 Albums survey.

"Chinese Democracy" was released on Black Frog/Geffen Records in November 2008 and reached three times platinum in Canada, platinum in Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Romania, Switzerland, U.K., Argentina, New Zealand and South Africa. The album is gold in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Greece, Hungary, Holland, Sweden, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Brazil and Colombia. In the U.S., the album was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on February 3, 2009.

GUNS N' ROSES last toured the world in 2006-2007, performing 60 concerts in 26 countries, playing to more than a million fans.

GUNS N' ROSES is scheduled to play several shows in Taiwan, Korea and Japan in December:

Dec. 11 - Taipei, Taiwan - Taipei County Stadium
Dec. 13 - Seoul, Korea - Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium
Dec. 16 - Osaka, Japan - Osaka Dome
Dec. 19 - Tokyo, Japan - Tokyo Dome

"Chinese Democracy", the sixth and most recent album from GUNS N' ROSES, was released in its entirety to the Rock Band Music Store catalog of downloadable content on April 14.

The tracks are available for purchase as an album or individual tracks for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system. The tracks are available for purchase as individual tracks only for Wii.

Aside from Billboard and Spinner interviews and answering a number of fan questions at a GUNS N' ROSES message board, Rose has done no promotion of any kind for "Chinese Democracy".
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Message par painkillerqueen »

bah à 75 $ la place, ça fait mal !
Talasquin
Léguman
Léguman

Message par Talasquin »

Gandalf a écrit :On les aura peut être en Europe, pour le même show qu'en 2006 :lol: :hum:
Pas grave.

Le même set qu'en 2006 je resigne. Aucun souci.

Et le prère Axl, il me met November Rain en début de concert comme ça j'ai plus de scrupule de partir avant la fin.
Cacolac, pour la soif et pour le plaisir.
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Message par painkillerqueen »

avec Danko Jones et Sebastian Bach au Canada
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

painkillerqueen a écrit :bah à 75 $ la place, ça fait mal !
Pas pire que les 139 euros de Drouot pour Bon Jovi :D

Sinon oui mon cher Talasquin, je resigne aussi pour cette tournée géniale à mon sens :oui:
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Oui donc le même show :( :D

GUNS N' ROSES kicked off its first tour in three years earlier tonight Friday (December 11) in Taiwan, marking the band's first gigs in support of its 2008 CD, "Chinese Democracy".

The band's setlist was as follows:

01. Chinese Democracy
02. Welcome To The Jungle
03. It's So Easy
04. Mr. Brownstone
05. If The World
06. Live And Let Die
*Richard Fortus Solo (James Bond Theme)
07. There Was A Time
*Frank Ferrer Drum Solo
*Tommy Stinson Bass Solo
08. My Generation (Stinson vocals)
09. I.R.S.
10. Rocket Queen
*Dizzy Reed Piano Solo
11. Street Of Dreams
*DJ Ashba Solo
12. Sweet Child O' Mine
*Band Jam
13. November Rain
*Ron Thal Solo (Pink Panther)
14. You Could Be Mine
15. Shackler's Revenge
16. Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Encore:

17. This I Love
*Band Jam
18. Better
19. Paradise City

GUNS N' ROSES will spend the next eight days playing additional shows in Korea and Japan before returning home. A 13-date Canadian trek is on tap for January 2010, followed by South American shows in March and April.

The band has not booked any U.S. dates yet.

GUNS N' ROSES' last world tour, in 2006 and 2007, took in 60 shows in 26 countries and was the band's first full tour since 1993.

In addition to sole original member Rose, the current lineup of the band includes guitarists DJ Ashba, Ron Thal and Richard Fortus, bassist Tommy Stinson, keyboardists Dizzy Reed and Chris Pitman and drummer Frank Ferrer.

"Chinese Democracy" was released in November 2008 as a Best Buy exclusive, 17 years after the last all-original GUNS sets, "Use Your Illusion I" and "II". The album was a commercial disappointment, selling less than one million copies in the U.S. (according to Nielsen SoundScan) despite the long wait.
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Oh putain la setlist pendant 3h37 de show !

According to a Twitter message by GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, tonight's (Saturday, December 19) GN'R concert in Tokyo, Japan was the band's longest performance ever at three hours and 37 minutes.

The group's setlist was as follows:

01. Chinese Democracy
02. Welcome to the Jungle
03. It's So Easy
04. Mr. Brownstone
05. Catcher in the Rye
06. Sorry
07. Band Jam (I Want You Back, Jackson 5)
08. If the World
09. Richard Fortus Solo (James Bond Theme)
10. Live and Let Die
11. Dizzy Reed Solo (Ziggy Stardust)
12. Street of Dreams
13. Band Jam
14. You Could Be Mine
15. Rocket Queen
16. My Michelle
17. DJ Ashba Solo
18. Sweet Child O' Mine
19. Shackler's Revenge
20. I.R.S.
21. Band Jam
22. Axl Rose piano solo
23. November Rain
24. Band Jam
25. Whole Lotta Rosie
26. Knockin' on Heaven's Door
27. Scraped
28. Prostitute
29. Jam
30. This I Love
31. Frank Ferrer Solo (We Will Rock You)
32. Out Ta Get Me
33. Ron Thal solo (Pink Panther Theme/Don't Cry)
34. Don't Cry (Axl, Ron and DJ)
35. Nightrain

Encore:

36. Madagascar
37. There Was a Time
38. My Generation
39. Better
40. Patience
41. Nice Boys
42. Paradise City

Earlier in the week, GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose issued a statement claiming that he he did not authorize the posting of an earlier statement regarding a scuffle between him and a photographer at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) last week. Rose was quoted as saying in the new post, "I did not release any statement or authorize either any statement or anyone to release a statement regarding anything at any airport anywhere . . . (In my opinion) this nonsense may be some type of manufactured or publicity stunt."

Rose did not say why the statement regarding the incident was posted in the first place, but hinted at miscommunication with people in his own organization. "We had recently began working with newer individuals in management in relation to our current Asian tour . . . though as it happens we are once again touring Asia without management of any kind," he wrote.

The altercation occurred on Wednesday (December 9) at LAX while Rose was preparing to board a flight to Taiwan for the first GUNS N' ROSES show in three years. TMZ reported that Rose punched an "overzealous paparazzo," with the original statement at the GUNS blog saying that the photographer "became aggressive with the singer and female members of the traveling group."

Rose was not arrested and was allowed to board his flight to Taiwan.

GUNS N' ROSES' last world tour, in 2006 and 2007, took in 60 shows in 26 countries and was the band's first full trek since 1993.

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

il manque "Civil War" ! :P

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

une date à Bercy fin juin pour les Guns ?

http://zegut.blogspot.com/

Pierre Desproges
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

GUNS N' ROSES and BLINK 182 have been confirmed to headline this year's installments of the U.K.'s Reading and Leeds festivals which are set to take place between August 27 and August 29.

The schedule is shaping up as follows:

Friday, August 27 Reading / Sunday, August 29 Leeds

Main Stage:

GUNS N' ROSES
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE
BIFFY CLYRO
LOSTPROPHETS
NOFX
BILLY TALENT

Saturday August 28, Reading / Friday August 27 Leeds

Main Stage:

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM

Radio 1 Stage:

PENDULUM
ENTER SHIKARI
FRANK TURNER

Sunday, August 29 Reading / Saturday, August 28 Leeds

Main Stage:

BLINK 182
PARAMORE
WEEZER
CYPRESS HILL
LIMP BIZKIT
YOU ME AT SIX
ALL TIME LOW

Tickets are on sale now from www.aloud.com. Weekend tickets cost £180 plus booking fees. Day tickets cost £75 plus booking fee. Early entry permits £15.
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Bon ben rien de choppable...
C'est quoi cette tournée, serieux.... :hum:

31/05/2010 Bergen Vestlandshallen Norvège
02/06/2010 Oslo Spektrum Norvège
05/06/2010 Helsinki Helsinki Live Festival Finlande
06/06/2010 Saint-Petersbourg Ice Palace Russie
08/06/2010 Moscou Olimpisski Russie
12/06/2010 Norje Sweden Rock Festival Suède
14/06/2010 Aalborg Gigantium Danemark
20/06/2010 Zagreb Zagreb Arena Croatie Reporté ?
22/06/2010 Belgrade Beogradska Arena Serbie Reporté ?
27/08/2010 Reading Reading Festival Angleterre
29/08/2010 Leeds Leeds Festival Angleterre
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

3 dates en France d'après Gérard Drouot Prod.:

10/09/2010 - Amnéville: Le Galaxie
13/09/2010 - Paris: Bercy
02/10/2010 - Lille: Zénith, Grand Palais

http://billetterie.gdp.fr/index2.php

Pierre Desproges
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Amnéville pourrait le faire, mais bon ça va encore être bonbon et un vendredi soir pas spécialement facile de se libérer...
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
metalblasphemer
Papy Salaud
Papy Salaud

Message par metalblasphemer »

En même temps, voir Guns'N'Roses la veille du 11 septembre, est-ce bien raisonnable ?
Gasp a écrit sur Facebook:

Ta vie est un défi perpétuel au continuum espace-temps.
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

C'est parti hein! Mais vu que ça va être annulé :D
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Le même WE que Manowar à Barcelone !!!!! :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:

Bon, à suivre....
Cradlewir
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Cradlewir »

Lille! trop cool cha! :rock:
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Mise en vente jeudi 10h!
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Répondre