Gotthard: Homegrown - Alive in Lugano

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Ils vont sortir un live, de l'été dernier, un des derniers concerts avant la mort de Lee.

Je trouve la setlist trop courte, manquant de hits incontournables tels "Let it be", "I wonder", "Mountain mama" ou "In the name"... Mais bon, le dernier albupm est bien representé.

“Homegrown – Alive In Lugano“ contains a live recording of the band's concert on the 17th of July 2010 in Lugano, which was one of the last concerts with vocalist Steve Lee, who tragically died during a motorbike trip through the USA on the 5th of October 2010 in an accident which was not his fault. Due to the sudden accidental death of Steve Lee, the CD's release was postponed.

The CD will be published on the 30th of September via the Musikvertrieb (Switzerland) and Nuclear Blast/Warner Music (rest of the world).

Tracklist:

Unspoken Words
Gone Too Far
Top of the World
Need to Believe
Hush
Unconditional Faith
Acoustic Medley 2010
Shangri La
I don´t mind
Heaven
The Oscar goes to
Lift u up
Leo vs. Steve (guitar- / -vocal solo)
Sister Moon
Anytime Anywhere
The Train (unreleased studio track)

Bonus DVD (Millennium Show Lugano Dec. 1999)

Let it Rain
Acoustic Medley 1999
One Life, One Soul
Hey Jimi
EPK / interviews

GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

Je veux le même en DVD :)
ImageImageImage
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pareil je voudrais bien un DVD, j'avais adoré le show de cette tournée. La dernière... :,(
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Miki
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Miki »

Voici un lien vers un morceau inédit de Steve Lee (et non de GOTTHARD), écrit par le chanteur pour sa girlfriend, "Forever eternelly".
Superbe chanson. :,(
Sous le lien, quelques explications de l'administrateur du site http://www.gotthard.fr.

"I am administarteur http://www.gotthard.fr website. I just wanted to clear one thing about this song.
This title was written by Steve Lee for his girlfriend Brigitte Voss Balzerini.But, the swiss rock band Gotthard has not participated in the recording of this title! Too bad, because this title is superb! FOREVER ETERNALY was recorded with former EX-members of the group Forsale and friends of Steve Lee. Warning, nothing to do with a solo (album) by Steve Lee!
This song is only sale on the DVD with the Brigitte Voss Balzerini Book!"

And more detail: "that song has been recorded around Steve's voice and Nicolo's piano. That's all they had. Guitar is no one less than Jgor Gianola who should be known by every early fan of Gotthard. He and 2 of his friends completed the song. They made a good job, didn' they? This song has been released several weeks ago with a book. Author is Brigitte Balzarini, his long term girlfriend who was with him when he died. "
Miki

Metal playmobil
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

En effet, merci Miki. :up:

La bande-annonce de ce live posthume :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Interview : http://www.rockpages.gr/detailspage.asp ... =1&lang=EN

Rockpages.gr: How do you feel, is it difficult for you when you have to listen to Steve again while making this album?

Marc Lynn: "No, the record was already done one and a half year ago… we planned it with Steve together, that we were going to work on a second de-frosted album, and a second acoustic album, to have more space to work on an electric album later on. The idea was to bring out the light album on spring this year, so when Steve went on holidays with the bike this album was already done. So, for us it wasn’t that we listened a lot to that album again, we just listened to a couple of samples and a few cuts that we needed to make because there wasn’t enough space on the record, it was one CD, so it wasn’t that hard, but I didn’t listen to the whole album by myself."

Rockpages.gr: Many people will ask whether Gotthard have found a new singer…

Marc Lynn: "Yeah, we are working on it! We had around 400 people that would want that job… Applications came from all around the world… Uruguay, Australia, England, Switzerland, from everywhere… unfortunately not from Greece! So, we listened to all the demos and everything, and there were 30 people that we liked, so we sent them a demo to sing on it, to see how their voice fits the song we have done until now. And we came up with 10 people, who we invited them for two days. One day we were in the rehearsal room, and one in the studio and all around… We learned each other, talking, what they have done, and now we sent them home and we are going to listen to the tapes again and if we have a certain feeling of somebody we’d invite him for two weeks to work with us, to write new songs that will be cut for his voice, to see how creative he is. We’ll see him over a long term, and also see what kind of guy he is, what personality he is and right now we are working on the last one to conclude this whole list of possible singers! We have our favorite one, the one we felt was right for the band, but we haven’t talked about it, but it’s certain that if not by next month, then by the end of the year we will have a new singer!"
Répondre