MUTILATED -in memoriam

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
big mouth
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par big mouth »

MUTILATED's "In Memoriam" double LP will be released in 2012 on Triumph ov Death / OPN records.

Deluxe copies will be available on subscription ONLY through the label and will feature two 180 gram 33 RPM LPs with Mutilated's 88 & 91 demos + live material, never seen before photographs, a T-shirt and an exclusive 7"EP featuring the songs that were to be published in 1993.

Suscriptions will start in Feb 2k12 and will end in August 2k12. Regular copies will be available upon closing of the subscription but will not come with the shirt or the 7"EP !!!

For further info contact : triumphovdeath@gmail.com or opnrecords@gmail.com
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

pour le moment il y a des T shirts a vendre 16€ p.c (en paypal,utilisez l'option envoi d'argent entre proches) a la même adresse que dans le message si dessus.
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

la pochette, par Chris Moyen
mutilated.jpg
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Je ne pige pas tout : vu sur le forum NWN, les 2 demos ne seront pas inclues dans le double LP ? :help:

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic. ... &start=585

les 2 demos ne seront pas incluses dans le double LP ? :help:

"Triumph ov Death records:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Triumph-O ... 1970133853

UPDATE#8 : Seems like I need to make it clear again : The 2xLP will NOT feature the two demo-tapes. I repeat : NOT ! It will ONLYcontain material from Michel's personal archive = things nobody - except Michel - has...

I will release "Psychodeath lunatics" on EP w/ the bonus-track "Cabalystic cryptograms", originally recorded by MUTILATOR but re-recorded during the "Psychodeath" sessions. This will please those of you who keep harassing me ! ^^ Limited to 300 copies.

UPDATE#7 : People keep asking me for a separate release of the 1988 demo (you know it won't be featured on the 2xLP)...I might succumb to the public pressure...You know how much I LOVE this fucking demo-tape !!!

UPDATE#6 :::: IMPORTANT ::: There are a few things I need to clear up. I hear people talking about a MUTILATED boxset. It is not at all going to be a "boxset" (i.e no cardboard box) !!! It is going to be more like a "bundle" ! For all ye latecomers, here is a quote from my first post about what that release will feature :

- The gatefold 2xLP, hand numbered
- A Mutilated t-shirt (send your size with your pre-order)
- An exclusive 7"EP featuring the tracks that were to appear on the band's first and never released EP
- Two Mutilated buttons
- A Mutilated sewn-on patch (you will soon see it, they should be here this week, hopefully !)

Once and for all, this is a PRE-ORDER, which literally means you have to pay in advance. There are no reservations to be done, I'm afraid. You pay or you don't. As simple as that.

Please, also note that pre-orderers can NOT order more than one release. I have to turn down everybody that is willling to pre-order many releases at the same time. Yes, as weird as it seems, I am refusing to sell ! Pre-orders are nominative. I have your personnal address which means that if I see that release for sale on eBay I can get your address, jump on a plane, hunt you down, hang you by the balls and tear your dying body to tiny fucking shreds !!! "
Répondre