Crest Of Darkness (dark/black metal - Norvège)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Message par painkillerqueen »

Enfin des nouvelles de ce groupe norvégien de black avec un ex-Conception :
Norwegian black metallers CREST OF DARKNESS will release their fifth full-length album, "Give Us the Power to Do Your Evil", on October 12 via My Kingdom Music. The CD was recorded with producer Giuseppe Orlando (NOVEMBRE) at the Outer Sound Studios in Rome, Italy.

Commented CREST OF DARKNESS bassist/vocalist Ingar Amlien: "I'm very happy with the recordings! We had to work very fast while we had only two weeks in the studio, but thanks to Giuseppe Orlando we made it!! It was a pleasure to work with him! I know that all the bandmembers did a great job, but without a good producer I don't believe we could have done this. Most of all I'm very happy because it's sounding very 'honest.' It's not perfect, but that was not what I wanted. This is as close as you can come to the heart of CREST OF DARKNESS."

"Give Us the Power to Do Your Evil" track listing:

01. Intro
02. Antichrist
03. Druj Nasu
04. Cadavergod
05. Your Demons
06. Death And Pleasure
07. Revenge Complete
08. I Love Your Pallid Skin
"Give Us The Power To Do Your Evil"
09. Part 6: Crossing The Gates Of Hell
10. Part 66: Becoming God
11. Part 666: Born To Rule

CREST OF DARKNESS last year announced that it has parted ways with guitarist Akke due to "personal reasons" and has replaced him with Rebo from Amlien's hometown of Gjøvik.
donc pour résumer l'album, intitulé "Give Us the Power to Do Your Evil" (tout un programme !!! je crois que Ingar Amlien est un sataniste qui croit profondément à l'aspect positif de la chose, et il est plutôt convaincant dans son discours, j'avais eu l'opportunité de l'interviewer en 2001 je crois et c'était assez intéressant, faudrait que je retrouve son itw), sortira le 12 octobre sur MyKingdon Music. Il a été produit par Guiseppe Orlando (qui a aussi produit Novembre), et enregistré en Italy. Le groupe a du faire vite puisqu'il n'a eu que deux semaines de dispo dans le studio. Malgré cela, I.Amlien est satisfait car le producteur a été bon ainsi que tous les membres du groupe. Le son ne serait pas parfait, mais "sincère", ce que cherche le leader. D'après lui, cette démarche aide l'auditeur à se rapprocher du mieux possible de l'univers de Crest Of Darkness.
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Druj Nasu
Your Demons
en écoute :evilbang:

la pochette : Image
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

tout le monde s'en fout :,( :bang: (Krabi si tu m'entends :coucou:... mais bon)
LeClip de Druj Nasu, morceau du dernier album.
Krabathora
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Krabathora »

Je crois que Pierre aime aussi ce groupe.

;)

Pour ma part, j'espère qu'il est meilleur que "Project Regeneration" qui ne m'avait pas plus convaincu que ça ;)
"One for one
And none for all
Piece no peace
And FUCK YOU ALL !!!"

(G//Z/R "Drive Boy Shooting")
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

je connais que 2 morceaux sur des samplers qui étaient bien sympa mais c'était pas très black quand même
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cette fois le groupe est bien de retour :
After 18 years, one EP and five full-length albums, Norwegian extreme metallers CREST OF DARKNESS are back with their most complete, extreme and intense release so far. Due on February 25 via My Kingdom Music, the ten-track album, titled "In The Presence Of Death", is the band's sixth full-length release and amply demonstrates that CREST OF DARKNESS are masters of the genre both in terms of writing and musicianship.

"In The Presence Of Death" track listing:

01. Intro
02. In The Presence Of Death
03. Demon Child
04. Redemption
05. The Priest From Hell
06. Welcome To My Funeral
07. Womb Of The Wolf
08. Vampire Dreams
09. From The Dead
10. The Day Before She Died

Formed in the mid-Nineties by frontman Ingar Amlien, CREST OF DARKNESS is a totally different beast from his former band CONCEPTION, which at that time was at the peak of its popularity. While CONCEPTION tended towards the progressive side of power metal, CREST OF DARKNESS allowed Amlien to indulge his passion for sonic brutality and his interest in vampirism and Satanic ideology, both of which are reflected in the band's lyrics. Aside from Amlien on bass and vocals CREST OF DARKNESS' lineup includes Rebo on guitars, Kjetil Hektoen on drums and the recently recruited DJEVELKULT guitarist Jan Fredrik Solheim.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »