Eden's Curse (hard/heavy mélodique, UK)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

ominergy
Agent of Steel
Agent of Steel

Message par ominergy »

Bonne surprise pour les amateurs de Dokken , Bonfire , Frontline et Europe ( le guitariste sort des plans à la john norum à foison), en plus un superbe site !

http://www.edenscurse.com/
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le deuxième album arrive bientôt, ça a l'air très sympa en effet de ce que j'en ai écouté :)

Il y a Pamela Moore (QUEENSRYCHE) invitée sur un titre qu'on peut écouter sur myspace : http://www.myspace.com/edenscurse

Multi-national melodic metallers EDEN'S CURSE have posted the track "Angels & Demons" on their MySpace page. The song, written by Paul Logue, Pete Newdeck, Michael Eden, Thorsten Koehne and Carsten Schulz (EVIDENCE ONE) features vocalist Michael Eden duetting with Pamela Moore, best known for her performance as Sister Mary on QUEENSRŸCHE's 1988 epic release "Operation: Mindcrime" and 2006's sequel "Operation: Mindcrime II". The band has also added extended samples of the tracks "Just Like Judas", "Man Against The World" and "Lost Soul" to its MySpace site.

"Angels & Demons" comes off EDEN'S CURSE's sophomore studio release, "The Second Coming", which will be released in Japan via Spiritual Beast on October 15, North America via Metal Mayhem Music on October 22 and finally in Europe via AFM Records on October 24.

Once again production duties were handled by PINK CREAM 69 bassist and producer extraordinaire Dennis Ward (ANGRA, KROKUS, SILENT FORCE, ALLEN/LANDE) as the band have truly "upped the ante" in terms of song writing, performance and production. Assisting Michael Eden (vocals), Thorsten Koehne (guitar), Paul Logue (bass), Pete Newdeck (drums) and Ferdy Doernberg (keyboards) in creating this huge wall of sound is none other than the voice of TNT, STARBREAKER, WESTWORLD and now a solo artist, Tony Harnell, who sings backing vocals on the whole album. Former RAINBOW and YNGWIE MALMSTEEN frontman and current CORNERSTONE and EMPIRE vocalist Doogie White once again returns to the aid the Curse Choir along with the ever-present Carsten Schulz of EVIDENCE ONE, MIDNITE CLUB and Roger Staffelbach's ANGEL OF EDEN fame.

Frontman Michael Eden comments: "With the assistance of our personal graphic artist Thomas Ewerhard (ASIA, EDGUY, AVANTASIA, JORN, MASTERPLAN) and the amazing talent of his photographer of choice Steffi Veenstra (DORO, TANKARD, VANDEN PLAS), I believe EDEN'S CURSE are ready to ignite even the biggest melodic naysayer. My boys and I will deliver an ass kicking few have seen in a decade or more for our type of music, and that I'll lay our reputation on. Trust me when I say... EDEN'S CURSE will deliver the goods like very few can in 2008. There is good, there is great and then there is freaking amazing! You be the judge. The music will do the talkin' in October!!"

The track listing is as follows:

01. Reign Of Terror (Intro)
02. Masquerade Ball
03. Angels & Demons
04. Just Like Judas
05. Sail On
06. Lost In Wonderland
07. West Wind Blows
08. Signs Of Your Life
09. Man Against The World
10. Raven's Revenge
11. Lost Soul, Games People Play
12. Ride The Storm

Exclusive bonus tracks:

13. Man Against The World (Alt. Mix) (Europe)
14. Prisoner Of The Past (North America)
15. Angels & Demons (Alt. Mix) (Japan)
16. What Are You Waiting For (Karaoke Version) (Japan)
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Il est sympa à écouter cet album, mais il ne m'a pas beaucoup marqué dans l'ensemble ! :(
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

au début ça m'a fait un peu pareil mais je lui ai laissé sa chance et j'ai insisté et après de nombreuses écoutes j'ai enfin fini par le cerner complètement, et franchement c'est un bon album. Il ya quelques titres "remplissages" mais il y a également des titres qui sont de grosses tueries. Il faut juste insister un peu pour l'apprécier à sa juste mesure (du moins ce fut le cas pour moi) ;)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Voici le clip de "Angels & Demons", avec Pamela Moore :

[youtube][/youtube]
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Eden's Curse - Trinity

Multinational melodic metallers EDEN'S CURSE have entered Higher Studios in Tewkesbury, England, to begin recording the drums for their third album, "Trinity". The band aims to complete the tracking process for the CD in the summer, under the tutelage of longtime producer Dennis Ward (PINK CREAM 69, ANGRA, KROKUS), for a tentative October release. Songtitles set to appear on the album include "Saints Of Tomorrow", "No Holy Man", "Can't Fool The Devil", "Jerusalem Sleeps" and a very special cover tune from one of the group's biggest influences.

"Trinity" will mark the band's recording debut with new keyboard player Alessandro Del Vecchio (GLENN HUGHES, IAN PAICE, MOONSTONE PROJECT, EDGE OF FOREVER).

As previously reported, EDEN'S CURSE will film/record its first live DVD and album in the USA in May.

The band was approached by MelodicRock.com owner Andrew McNeice to appear at his Melodic Rock Fest 2 concert event, which is scheduled to take place at The Roadhouse in Elgin, Illinois, within minutes of downtown Chicago on the weekend of April 30 to May 2, 2010.

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

je n'ai qu'un seul album, le dernier en date "the second coming" .
Je l'avais pas mal écouté à sa sortie ...puis rangé. Mais j'en ai gardé un super souvenir. Je vais le ressortir tiens. :rock:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Multinational melodic metallers EDEN'S CURSE have released the cover artwork and track listing for their forthcoming third album, "Trinity", due out on March 18 via AFM Records. The artwork was designed by the band's longtime graphic artist Thomas Ewerhard, whose previous work includes the likes of AVANTASIA, EDGUY, James LaBrie and ASIA.

"Trinity" track listing:

01. Trinitas Sanctus (intro)
02. Trinity
03. Saints Of Tomorrow
04. No Holy Man (feat. James LaBrie)
05. Guardian Angel
06. Can't Fool The Devil
07. Rivers Of Destiny
08. Dare To Be Different
09. Children Of The Tide
10. Black Widow (feat. Andi Deris)
11. Jerusalem Sleeps
12. Rock 'N' Roll Children

Pierre Desproges
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Depuis, je me suis acheté leur premier album, qui est bien sympa également.
Hâte d'entendre ce troisième opus! :rock:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils ont fait un clip avec James Labrie :

metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

un peu moins bon que les deux précédents ce "Trinity" mais pas dégueux quand même.
En fait les premiers morceaux sont très directs, et sur la seconde partie de l'album, les mélodies sont plus présentes et plus diversifiées je trouve. Un bon groupe que j'espère voir live un jour.
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

:o l'intro ressemble à l'arpège de hells bells sinon c'est un bon plan à découvrir :up:
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
rolfthetroll
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par rolfthetroll »

En tout cas pour moi c'était la bonne découverte du PPM !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils ont signé chez AFM Records.
Multinational melodic metallers EDEN'S CURSE have inked a worldwide deal with AFM Records.

The group, which is currently nearing the final stages of the writing phase for its as-yet-untitled fourth album — the first to feature new vocalist Marco Sandron (PATHOSRAY, FAIRYLAND) at the microphone — couldn't hide its delight. "Signing a new deal with AFM was one of the easiest decisions we have made as band," quipped bassist Paul Logue. "AFM have been our long term partners since 2007 and have always done a great job for us. We recently sat down together and discussed our future plans and where we saw the band headed and they made it known that they are firmly behind us."

He added, "Consolidating everything under one roof, as opposed to having several separate deals, made great business sense to us and our management," Logue said. "I'm sure it means less paperwork for all involved! We will, however, still be working with our long-term Japanese partners, Spiritual Beast. Why fix what ain't broke?"

Regarding the progress of the songwriting sessions for the next album, Logue said, "It's going! We are really into the home straight of the writing phase now. We are taking our time to make sure we have the song ideas that does the EDEN'S CURSE name proud and exactly what our fan base would expect from us. We are very excited by the new tunes."

Timo Hoffmann of AFM Records stated: "Working with EDEN'S CURSE always was a delight. These guys are really dedicated to what they do and their ambitions, positive attitude and high standards always result in great quality. Since signing with us in 2007, the band has released three fantastic albums. No signs of slowing down — in fact, it's quite the contrary. But also beside the creative part, we found reliable partners in EDEN'S CURSE. That's why we are very happy that the previous deal with the band (which was for the European territory only) now has become enhanced to a worldwide deal. We are looking forward to a great fourth album next year, and many more to come hopefully…"

EDEN'S CURSE's new album is tentatively scheduled for release in the spring of 2013.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Encore un changement de chanteur 6 mois après le dernier :
Multinational melodic metallers EDEN'S CURSE have announced the departure of their singer of six months, Marco Sandron. The group states, "This is due to various reasons, but it was mutually agreed that it would be in the best interests of the band to sever all ties. We believe Marco to be a great vocalist and person, but it just did not work out, and we sincerely wish him the greatest of success with his future musical endeavours."

While EDEN'S CURSE's creative core members continue with writing their fourth album, they have also commenced a worldwide search for a new vocalist.

"We are looking for a powerful, melodic singer to write the next chapter of EDEN'S CURSE with us," says bassist Paul Logue.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Multinational melodic metallers EDEN'S CURSE return with their highly anticipated brand new fourth studio album "Symphony Of Sin", due October 4th (USA: October 22nd).
Produced by Paul Logue and mixed and mastered by the groups long term engineer, Pink Cream 69 and Unisonic bassist, Dennis Ward, "Symphony Of Sin" is the first release with new Serbian vocalist Nikola Mijic (Alogia/Dreyelands) and former Powerquest mainman and keyboarder Steve Williams.

Tracklisting :

1. Symphony Of Sin
2. Break The Silence
3. Evil & Divine
4. Unbreakable
5. Fallen From Grace
6. Losing My Faith
7. Rock Bottom
8. Great Unknown
9. Turn The Page
10. Sign Of The Cross
11. Wings To Fly
12. Devil In Disguise
13. Where Is The Love?

The album artwork was created again by another of the groups long term collaborators, Thomas Ewerhard (Edguy, Avantasia, Jorn), and marks the return of a familar face in "Eve" who graced the bands debut album cover.
"Symphony Of Sin" will be preceded by a single and promo video for "Evil & Divine" on September 12th.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Un poil commercial ce titre, mais ça passe bien et le nouveau chanteur assure ! à suivre...
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Dave Smallwood
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Dave Smallwood »

me plaît bien ce groupe, achat en perspective !
Les fonctionnaires, c'est comme les livres dans une bibliothèque.
Plus c'est haut placé, moins ça sert !
Metal Cat
Holy Diver
Holy Diver

Message par Metal Cat »

Jamais déçu par leur album .Le titre du clip est un peu metal de gonzesse mais j'aime bien :oops:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dave Smallwood
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Dave Smallwood »

wow, le CD tourne ne boucle à la maison, un vrai bon skeud à l'ancienne, des mélodies sympas, un chanreur qui assure grave.
Ma plus belle découverte de l'année.
Les fonctionnaires, c'est comme les livres dans une bibliothèque.
Plus c'est haut placé, moins ça sert !
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Bon, leur nouveau chanteur est déjà parti, Michael Eden revient :
Multinational melodic metal band Eden's Curse return with original lead vocalist and frontman Michael Eden in an all new lineup.

Michael Eden comments: "You can't get more authentic than the original voice in any band. The positive energy in this new band is great. I searched worldwide and sifted through dozens of players to get it right. These guys are superb and the nicest guys I've ever dealt with. We will be letting the music do the talking."

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Leur premier live sortira le 13 mars :
Multinational melodic metal band, Eden's Curse, will release their first ever live album, titled Live With The Curse, on March 13th (Europe) and April 14th (North America) via AFM Records.

Recorded live at The Classic Grand in Glasgow, Scotland on Friday, November 28th, Live With The Curse is packed with over 100 minutes of music on 2 CDs and contains many fan favourites and classics from all four Eden's Curse albums: Eden's Curse (2007), The Second Coming (2008), Trinity (2011) and 2013's Symphony Of Sin.

Fans from all over Europe, and as far away as Japan, travelled to Glasgow to witness and participate in this truly special event. The energy and vibe of the evening has been perfectly captured thanks to the stunningly powerful mix by the bands long-standing engineer, bassist of Pink Cream 69 and Unisonic - Dennis Ward (Krokus, Angra, Russell Allen & Jorn Lande, Place Vendome).

The cover artwork was once again created by graphic designer Thomas Ewerhard (Edguy, Avantasia, Jorn Lande) who has worked with Eden's Curse since the days of their 2007 debut album. The CD booklet is packed with lots of stunning live pictures and was designed by the bands Web Designer Tadeu Grigolon of HGC Productions.

Pierre Desproges
Répondre