Reformation de Vengeance (hard/heavy, Hollande)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ouais, l'ex-groupe HARD de Arjen Lucassen ;)

Il joue d'ailleurs en tant qu'invité sur leur nouvel album Back in the Ring qui sortira cette année. Wolf Hoffmann aussi tiens...
According to Rockdetector.com, veteran Dutch metal outfit VENGEANCE have signed a deal with Germany's MTM Music. The band, fronted by original vocalist Leon Goewie, will release a new studio album, entitled "Back in the Ring", in April. Appearing with Goewie on the record are Barend Courbois (bass; BISS, PERFECT STRANGERS), Hans In’T Zandt (drums; CHINAWHITE, COOPER INC.) Peter "Slash" Bourbon (guitar; GUNZ N' ROZES) and Michael Voss (guitar, keyboards; MAD MAX, SILVER, CASANOVA) who also produced the album. "Back in the Ring" also features guest appearances from STREAM OF PASSION guitarist and VENGEANCE founding member Arjen Lucassen, ex-ACCEPT guitarist Wolf Hoffmann, former WARLOCK and current CASANOVA drummer Michael Eurich and PRIMAL FEAR's Mat Sinner, who contributes backing vocals.

The band's last studio album was 1997's "Back from Flight 19", which featured Goewie, Courbois, guitarists Jan Somers and Peter Verschurren, keyboard player Roland Bakker and drummer Paul Thissen, who sadly died in his sleep on January 14, 2006, aged 32.

Arjen Lucassen will be performing with VENGEANCE once again when the band play at this year's Bang Your Head festival in Germany in June.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

hop détérrage de topics,je vois qu'il a eu du succès celui là dites donc; pourtant il est bien ce "back in the ring", je me l'étais pris après avoir vu le groupe en première partie de Axel rudi pell à la loco en septembre 2006.

Le groupe va sortir un nouvel album le 23 janvier 2009 intitulé "soul collector".
Visiblement c'est un poil moins hard rock et un peu plus Hard Fm mais moi ça me plait bien également. :rock:

il est écoutable ici : http://murmur-promotion.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=29

http://www.vengeanceonline.nl
http://www.myspace.com/vengeancebackinthering
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

metal militia a écrit :hop détérrage de topics,je vois qu'il a eu du succès celui là dites donc; pourtant il est bien ce "back in the ring", je me l'étais pris après avoir vu le groupe en première partie de Axel rudi pell à la loco en septembre 2006.

Le groupe va sortir un nouvel album le 23 janvier 2009 intitulé "soul collector".
Visiblement c'est un poil moins hard rock et un peu plus Hard Fm mais moi ça me plait bien également. :rock:

il est écoutable ici : http://murmur-promotion.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=29

http://www.vengeanceonline.nl
http://www.myspace.com/vengeancebackinthering
:yeah: merci pour le lien, j'y ai découvert bad habit que tout amateur de hard FM saura apprécier les perles telles que "I believe".. :bave: :oui: ; Vengeance ça se laisse écouter mais bon sans pluspour ma part.
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils voudraient rééditer les anciens albums, mais ont de gros problèmes de copyright :

http://furyrocks.com/en/interview/Venge ... oing_45392
FuryRocks.com recently spoke with Barend Courbois, bassist for Dutch rockers VENGEANCE, about the band's new album, Soul Collector An excerpt from the interview is available below:

Q: Soul Collector has indeed become a typical Vengeance album. Real ‘feel good’ rock.

Courbois: "Precisely, and that’s what it is all about. In the '80s that was the standard, in the '90s grunge and the more depressive side entered the metal and obviously you weren’t allowed to write cheerful music. That wasn’t exactly what we had in mind. We prefer bands like VAN HALEN and AC/DC, yes, feel good rock. We want to entertain our fans and nowadays – luckily – the youngsters are more open-minded towards that kind of rock."

Q: The older albums aren’t for sale anymore. Isn’t it about time to re-release We Have Ways To Make You Rock and Take It Or Leave It?

Courbois: "I would think so, but unfortunately there are some major problems with the copyrights of those albums. Our old label CBS sold them to a certain person, which name better leaves unmentioned here. We worked with him on Back From Flight 19. He took French leave and won’t put the tapes at our disposal. It’s all very frustrating and this won’t be the end of the matter yet."
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

Jan Somers, guitariste de VENGEANCE, est décédé ce vendredi 28 janvier dans l'après-midi d'une crise cardiaque à l'âge de 46 ans.
RIP.
:,(
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

RIP :(
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Merde.... RIP.
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Les hollandais viennent de signer chez Steamhammer/SPV.

Le nouvel album du groupe, "Crystal Eye", sera disponible le 27 février !
Metal Knight
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Metal Knight »

sans guitariste toujours ?
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

En fait le chanteur a changé tout le line-up et pris des noms plus connus, ainsi que des invités comme Arjen Lucassen et Tony Martin :
All-Star Line Up - feat. singer Leon Goewie with Chris Slade ( AC/DC) Keri Kelli ( Alice Cooper) & Chris Glen ( MSG)
Release Date: February, 27th 2012

Dutch rock legend Vengeance is back with a musical bang: almost three years after their most recent studio album "Soul Collector", their latest recording "Crystal Eye" is ready for release and is set to delight all fans of the band's straightforward, timeless hard rock. Vocalist Leon Goewie promises eleven haunting new songs which forge an arch between the group"s glorious past " documented by the return of the legendary band logo from the cult recordings "We Have Ways To Make You Rock" and "Take It Or Leave It" " and their future-oriented present.

"Crystal Eye" will be out on 27 February 2012 (Germany: 24 February, USA/Canada: early March) on Steamhammer/SPV. Goewie comments the worldwide collaboration with the german Hanover based label enthusiastically: "We are proud that we have signed with SPV/Steamhammer. We finally found our home and together we have many ways to make the fans rock!" Olly Hahn, A&R at Steamhammer/SPV, is equally delighted: "I was always a fan of the band and now they are part of the SPV family, which is fantastic. The new album rocks big time and will bring a huge smile on the face of every fan!"

The album"s sensational all-star cast is just as spectacular as the new material: alongside original vocalist Leon Goewie, "Crystal Eye" features drummer Chris Slade ( AC/DC), guitarist Keri Kelli ( Alice Cooper), bassist Chris Glen ( Michael Schenker Group), and guest guitarist Timo Somers (son of Vengeance guitarist Jan Somers, who sadly passed away in January 2011). "More than ever before, this is a band which consists of friends," comments Goewie, whose excellent reputation as an exceptional vocalist made this impressive line-up possible: Goewie, Slade, Glen and Kelli also form the nucleus of AC/DC cover band Chris Slade`s Steel Circle who rock the popular clubs whenever their time allows it.

"Crystal Eye" was produced by Michael Voss, who composed most of the songs in collaboration with Goewie. The title track was penned by former Vengeance guitarist Arjen Lucassen (Ayreon, Star One), and Tony Martin ( Black Sabbath) contributed "Whole Lotta Metal" tailor-made for Goewie and Vengeance. The album closes with the instrumental "Jan`s End Piece" which features the last guitar solos recorded by Jan Somers before his unexpected death.

"I've listened to the new tracks a couple of times now and consider this the most professional album I"ve ever done," says Goewie proudly, adding: "The fun and humour which are typical of Vengeance are all there on "Crystal Eye", but in addition, the material is perceptibly more serious, which I feel really suits Vengeance mark 2012."

Goewie & Co. will schedule a tour featuring their illustrious album line-up for March/April 2012.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le nouvel opus des hollandais se nomme "Crystal Eye" et sort chez SPV/Steamhammer le 24 février en Allemagne, le 27 dans le reste de l'Europe et en mars aux USA et Canada.

Le line up consiste en Leon Goewie (chant), Chris Slade (batterie; ex-AC/DC), Keri Kelli (guitare; ex-ALICE COOPER), Chris Glen (basse; ex-MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP), et Timo Somers (guitare; fils du guitariste du groupe Jan Somers décédé en janvier dernier).
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouvelle chanson en écoute, "Barbeque" (par ce temps? :crazy: ) :

http://www.noisecreep.com/2012/02/09/ve ... eque-song/
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La suite :
Dutch rockers VENGEANCE will release their new album, "Piece Of Cake", on November 5 (October 28 in Europe) via SPV/Steamhammer.

"People can expect what to my ears is the best VENGEANCE album to date," declares guitarist Timo Somers. "The songs are a nice blend of old-school VENGEANCE (think 'Arabia') and some more modern-sounding songs. This time the instrumental side of the band is really outspoken; it features a lot of nice intros, solos and instrumental pieces. And to top it off, Leon [Goewie, vocals] sounds better than ever."

Somers promises eleven gripping new compositions: "'Raintime' is the fastest song on the album. The song kind of sounds like a Malmsteen song with Leon on vocals. Double bass, big chorus and a fast guitar solo are the keywords." The most typical song is the title track "Piece Of Cake". Somers says: "We needed a party song for the album and we wrote this together in about an hour in the studio. It's this typical AC/DC thing with Leon going nuts and some Van Halen-like guitars." The most unusual song is "Back To Square One", a blues rock ballad in the vein of Gary Moore. "I don’t think a lot of people know this side of VENGEANCE," Somers suggests, "but it showcases our more soulful side."

VENGEANCE will embark on a European tour with labelmates MAD MAX this fall. "This is a double tour together with MAD MAX to celebrate our new albums being released on the same day," Somers says. "I'm pretty sure we'll be on tour in spring 2014 as well — we're working on that at the moment."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un peu de blues :

Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Il y a erreur sur la marchandise là! :lol:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Y'a eu un bug. :D
La voilà:

Répondre