The Answer (hard rock, Irlande)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

THE ANSWER (Hard rock - Irlande) a mis en ligne un nouveau titre intitulé 'Spectacular'. Vous pouvez le découvrir ci-dessous, via un clip vidéo qui contient quelques scènes 'hot' et explicites.

Ce morceau figure sur le prochain album du groupe, "New Horizon" dont la sortie est prévue pour le 27 septembre via Napalm Records. (VS-Webzine)

http://vimeo.com/71589681

Le clip est pas terrible, mais alors le morceau, je le trouve plus que moyen... :nul:
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Un nouveau clip :

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Au final y'en a qui ont écouté cet album?
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Vince
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par Vince »

Psyko Killer a écrit :Au final y'en a qui ont écouté cet album?
Yes, album sympa, mais j'ai préféré les précédents quand même. Moins efficace disons !
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Ah merde! Sauf si je trouve une bonne promo, je pense pas le prendre au final.
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pour la Coupe du Monde, une version samba de leur dernier single :

http://www.muzu.tv/the-answer/spectacul ... o/2220606/

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

The Answer - Raise a Little Hell

Northern Irish Rockers THE ANSWER are pleased to announce that they have re-signed with Napalm Records. The band released their last album New Horizon in September 2013 to critical acclaim and has just finished work on their new follow up record entitled Raise a Little Hell. The album will be released on March 6th (GSA/Benelux), March 9th (UK and Europe) and March 10th in North America.

Hot on the heels of the new album announcement, THE ANSWER are set to perform a couple of UK festival shows this winter at which they will be featuring new material from the forthcoming album. In March 2015 they will hit the road again on a comprehensive UK headline tour which will be followed by a soon to be announced European run of shows. A complete list of UK dates can be found below.

Lead vocalist Cormac Neeson commented, “We’re delighted to be extending our relationship with the Napalm family and look forward to great times ahead! During summer 2014 we hightailed ourselves down to Madrid to record our new album with long time friend and producer, Will Maya. Our time in Spain represents one of the most productive and enjoyable chapters in The Answer’s colourful history. Our new album ‘Raise A Little Hell’ comes from deep down inside. We brought the blues, the swagger and soul back into the studio and emerged from it with an album that encapsulates our unabated love for making the music we make. We’re all incredibly proud and thrilled with this record!”

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pour avoir écouté l'album il y a quelques mois, j'ai souvenir de l'avoir trouvé assez sympa, de bons refrains et une patte bien reconnaissable. :rock:
Pourtant j'accrochais que très moyennement à ce groupe sur des titres plus anciens.

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Eux aussi ne s'arrêtent jamais, le nouveau disque sortira à l'automne :
Northern Irish rockers THE ANSWER have completed work on their new album, "Solas", for an October 14 release. The CD was produced by Andy Bradfield and Avril Macintosh, who previously worked with THE ANSWER on their 2006 album "Rise". "Solas", which is the Gaelic (Irish language) word for "light," is also the title of the lead track on the new album.

Commented THE ANSWER lead singer Cormac Neeson: "All I will say about this record is that it's a journey and one we've never really taken before, so prepare yourselves for a few surprises. But don't worry, they are ridiculously good surprises... well, I think so anyway."

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Répondre