Split de Pungent Stench?

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Apparemment le prochain album de ce groupe décalé sera également leur dernier, il y a trop de frictions internes :
Guitarist/vocalist Martin Schirenc (a.k.a. Don Cochino) of the long-running Austrian extreme metallers PUNGENT STENCH has released the following statement:

"You probably have noticed that I didn't [release] any updates on our forthcoming album for the last four weeks and now I have a sad announcement to make:

"Due to band internal disputes, both personal and business-related, we came to the point where it's impossible to continue making music together. All upcoming shows have been cancelled and there won't be any further live activities in the future, at least not with the current lineup.

"This wasn't an easy decision and, speaking strictly for me, I wish we could have worked things out. Unfortunately, we couldn't come to a compromise settlement. However, I'll do everything in my power to release [the recently completed PUNGENT STENCH] album, since I believe it's too good to be trashed and mostly because we owe it to you, our loyal fans! I will also continue making music together with El Gore, who had a big bearing on the new album and is a great musician and friend.

"I hope you understand my position and I would be pleased to see you at a show of my future musical projects, because I ain't done rockin', yet!

"Thank you for your abiding support and sympathy, but the time has come for me to move on and break new ground."

PUNGENT STENCH's new album will tentatively feature the following track listing:

01. Opus Dei – Glorified Be Pain!
02. The King Of Smut
03. Devil's Work & Our Contribution
04. Aztec Holiday (Heartless In Tenochtitlán)
05. Planet Of The Dead
06. Persona Non Grata
07. Suicide Bombshell
08. Me, Gonzo
09. Brute
10. I Require Death Sentence (We Must Clean House!)
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

En même temps, cette reformation a surtout permis de les voir ou revoir sur scène. Les deux derniers albums sont pas à la hauteur de leur discographie pré-split, sans être des bouses ultimes.
Moi j'attendais énormément de cette reformation, et j'ai vite déchanté à la sortie de Masters Of Moral Servants Of Sin... et Ampeauty est pas meilleur... :/ Du coup, cette reformation n'a pas dû avoir le succès qu'ils attendaient ; ça a dû être un beau flop commercial...

Sur scène par-contre, c'était bonnard! :rock: Et ils étaient très sympas et disponibles, c'était bien cool. Ils auraient mieux de ne pas sortir d'album, et de tourner plus. Ce que la plupart des gens qui apprécient ce groupe veulent, c'est du live ! Rien à foutre des nouveaux albums...
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
stef666
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par stef666 »

Quelqu'un a des nouvelles d' Hollenthon?
la.frange.of.steel
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par la.frange.of.steel »

Histoire de faire ressortir ce topic de l'ombre, pas de reformation de pungent stench en vue, malheureusement, mais en 2011 est sorti le premier album de ZOMBIE INC avec Martin Schirenc (ex pungent stench).

C'est du death sans grande originalité mais qui n'en est pas moins agréable.
De plus, leur clip est moche, ce qui n'enlève rien au charme du groupe :
:bogosse:
Boozed up an Asian MILF with sake
Her ass was steaming hot
She was a black belt in Bukkake
And made me cum a lot

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La suite, dans la même veine :

la.frange.of.steel
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par la.frange.of.steel »

Quel clip surprenant. Martin Schirenc faisant du breakdance... La classe pour El Cochino ! :up:
Boozed up an Asian MILF with sake
Her ass was steaming hot
She was a black belt in Bukkake
And made me cum a lot

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

La reformation vient de se concrétiser, mais seulement avec Martin Schirenc, le groupe s'appelle désormais THE CHURCH OF PUNGENT STENCH.

Le line-up :

Don Cochino - Chant, guitare
Danny Vacuum - Basse
Mike G. Mayhem (Hollenthon) - Batterie

Le premier concert prévu par le groupe se tiendra le vendredi 13 décembre prochain, au Eindhoven Metal Meeting
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et ce dernier doit changer de nom, on tombe dans le même mélodrame que Queensrÿche et Entombed :
If you have been following the drama surrounding Pungent Stench, you know there are now two versions of the band, much like with Entombed and Queensrÿche. One is led by vocalist and guitarist El Cochino (Martin Schirenc), with the name The Church Of Pungent Stench, and the other by drummer Alex "Rector Stench" Wank, Pungent Stench. Well, there are new developments. Rector Stench promised action and due to a restraining order, the name The Church Of Pungent Stench cannot be used and has been changed to Schirenc. Confused?

Martin "El Cochino" Schirenc explained what is happening: "Due to a temporary restraining order, I'm not allowed to use the name The Church Of Pungent Stench, until further notice. Apparently, the current state of the ongoing soap opera of Pungent Stench has reached a new level of buffoonery. However, this will not keep me from playing my music!

"All announced shows will take place as planned and only classic Pungent Stench material will be featured, but for now the band is going to perform under my name - Schirenc. Mike, Danny and I are looking forward to rock, because whining is for wankers!"

Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Tout un foin pour un groupe médiocre...
Répondre