Gorguts - Colored Sands

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

GORGUTS, s'est reformé avec un nouveau line up et travaille actuellement sur un nouveau disque. 4 titres seraient déjà prêt. Le nouveau line up comprend des mecs aux CVs longs comme le bras: Luc Lemay (NEGATIVA) - Kevin Hufnagel (DYSRHYTHMIA, WHILE HEAVEN WEPT, BYLA, EUCLID STREET, THE FIFTH SEASON, GREY DIVISION BLUE), Colin Marston (DYSRHYTHMIA, BEHOLD... THE ARCTOPUS, BYLA, KRALLICE, INDRICOTHERE), John Longstreth (DIM MAK, ORIGIN, THE RED CHORD, SKINLESS, POSSESSION, ANGELCORPSE).

(Source:VS)

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Krabathora
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Krabathora »

Ca tue, ce groupe :bang: :bang: :bang:
"One for one
And none for all
Piece no peace
And FUCK YOU ALL !!!"

(G//Z/R "Drive Boy Shooting")
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

cool de les voir de nouveau actif après le suicide de leur batteur!
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Je pensais qu'il y' avait un sujet plus récent, pas très grave, voici l'intégralité d'un concert (filmé ce samedi 21 décembre), où le groupe interprète pratiquement tout son nouvel album, "Colored Sands".

Excellente qualité sonore et visuelle :

Les titres joués : Le Toit du Monde - An Ocean of Wisdom - Forgotten Arrows - Colored Sands - Enemies of Compassion - Ember's Voice - Absconders - Reduced to Silence - Encore: Orphans of Sickness - Inverted - Obscura .

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Excellent :bang: :bang: :bang:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Leur excellent batteur (qui cogne déjà dans Origin) ne prendra pas part aux dates prévues par le groupe, il semblerait en être définitivement écarté :
''Hey just to give everyone an update on what is going on for me in 2014. Origin has completed the record Omnipresent. I am extremely happy with the outcome and can't wait until everyone gets to hear it! The DVD is coming along nicely but it will take a few months to complete everything. After it's completion I will be able to start sending out perks to all the contributors. I would like to thank everyone for their support this could not have happened without you. I will keep everyone updated as it progresses.

I have been getting asked about the Gorguts up and coming dates lately. I will not be joining Gorguts on the up and coming tours. Luc Lemay has decided to take out Patrice Hamelin for all dates in 2014. I can't say I am not disappointed but I respect his decision and it allows me to concentrate on Origin, the DVD, other projects and future drum clinics/workshops. I am very happy to say that some Gorguts material will be included on my up and coming DVD''.

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Je me suis ré-écouté "Colored Sands" tout à l'heure, je trouve cet album absolument COLOSSAL ! :bow: :bang: :bang:

Ultra inspiré, technique mais pas branlette de manche, des atmosphères impressionnantes, j'en suis encore bluffé...

Pierre Desproges
Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Je suis un des rares à m'emmerder quand j'écoute ce Gorguts... je trouve que dans cette veine dissonante très à la mode (que le groupe a d'ailleurs quasiment inventée sur Obscura il y a 15 ans), d'autres groupes font mieux genre Altars ou Artificial Brain. C'est peut-être pas assez bourrin, trop spirituel pour moi :lol:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Des ré-éditions en vue :
Century Media Records is proud to announce the re-issue of two groundbreaking technical death metal albums by long-running Canadian legend Gorguts on April 6th, 2015 in Europe and April 7th, 2015 in North America. Founding member Luc Lemay (vocals/guitar) comments:

"Hi everybody! It's with excitement that I write these lines to you today, because I'm proud to announce that our 1998 record 'Obscura' and 2001's 'From Wisdom To Hate' will finally be re-released! We did a lot of touring for our latest record, 'Colored Sands,' and everyday someone would ask me when 'Obscura' would be out again. Well, here we are!

"For this re-issue, I decided to include liner notes that tell the story behind each record. How we got together as musicians, what was the composition process that made this sound possible and that made us grow as artists.

"You'll also notice that both re-releases bear the new logo. Well, I decided to change the logo because, with a step back, I realized that I never really like the original one on 'Obscura' and I wanted to give the record a fresh look. I kept the same logo for 'From Wisdom To Hate,' because it was created for this record.

"Thanks again to all our fans for their unconditional support through all those years... Krank the volume to 11.........INTRA LIMPIDUS OBSCURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Ils vont sortir un EP de 30 minutes (un seul morceau en réalité) :
Gorguts are streaming the first excerpt taken from their forthcoming new album, 'Pleiades' Dust'. The album, an ambitious new concept for the band, runs as single 30 minute track.

The first excerpt off 'Pleiades' Dust', titled 'Wandering Times" is streaming now at Stereogum!

'Pleiades' Dust' will be released worldwide on May 13th across several CD and LP formats. Pre-orders are available now at: http://smarturl.it/GorgutsPleiades

The stunning artwork has been created by renowned Polish artist Zbigniew M. Bielak.

Un extrait est disponible : http://www.stereogum.com/1861615/gorgut ... iere/mp3s/

Pierre Desproges
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Perso je preferai une reedition des 2 premiers mais bon peut être que roadrunner a encore les droits
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Voici la partie finale de ce long titre :

:bow:

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Solide pavé comme attendu :D

Pierre Desproges
Répondre