Nasty (Fucking) Savage

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Le groupe donnera son dernier concert en mai prochain :,( :,( :,( :,( :,(

Florida metal legends NASTY SAVAGE will play their last concert ever on Saturday, May 5 at the Crowbar in Ybor City, Florida.

NASTY SAVAGE rose to popularity in the mid-1980s primarily due to lead vocalist "Nasty" Ronnie Galetti's over-the-top stage performances (in early shows Ronnie would smash television sets over his head). After landing a deal with Metal Blade Records, the band released three full-length albums and an EP between 1985 and 1989. NASTY SAVAGE split up a short time later and played some reunion shows in the late 1990s before officially reforming in late 2002.

NASTY SAVAGE's "comeback" album, "Psycho Psycho", was released in Europe in March 2004 through Metal Blade Records. The CD contained 12 songs in total, including a new version of the demo classic "Savage Desire".
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Re: Nasty (Fucking) Savage

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

:,(
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
jerome83
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par jerome83 »

même pas triste...Pour moi ils avaient splitté depuis longtemps... :D
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

NASTY SAVAGE rose to popularity in the mid-1980s primarily due to lead vocalist "Nasty" Ronnie Galetti's over-the-top stage performances (in early shows Ronnie would smash television sets over his head)

au moins, on aura pu assister à ce grand moment de télévision...euh ....de concert au Keep It True XI! :bang: :lol:
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Putain de bordel de merde de nouvelle à la con qui fait chier sa mère la pute!!!
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Metal Knight
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Metal Knight »

Gasp Ounet a écrit :Putain de bordel de merde de nouvelle à la con qui fait chier sa mère la pute!!!
Putain, c'est la première chose bordel qui m'est venu !!
jerome83 a écrit :même pas triste...Pour moi ils avaient splitté depuis longtemps... :D
Mais après je me suis dit ça..

Conclusion, c'est pas une nouvelle mais ça fait quand même putain de chier bordel de bite !
Tony Le Pouilleux

Je suppose que le cancer du batteur doit être un des facteurs. :(
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Absolument putain de pas, bordel de rectification : c'est le putain de cancer de pute d'enculé qui est putain de responsable de cette merde de décision de couille!
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Polochon
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Polochon »

*éternuement discret*

Confesse ne pas du tout connaître ce groupe... c'est grave docteur?
Tony Le Pouilleux

Bah, toi qui aime la culture japonaise, Nasty Ronnie, ancien lutteur professionnel, ressemble dangereusement à un lutteur sumo depuis quelques années.
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

j"attends la putain de réaction de ce connard d'enculé de pute de merde de mes couilles enflammées de saloperie de fiante de Gaëtan!!!
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Polochon a écrit :*éternuement discret*
Confesse ne pas du tout connaître ce groupe... c'est grave docteur?
Putain de bordel de sa mère !!! Evidemment que c'est putain de grave !!!! :grr:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Polochon
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Polochon »

Gasp Ounet a écrit :j"attends la putain de réaction de ce connard d'enculé de pute de merde de mes couilles enflammées de saloperie de fiante de Gaëtan!!!
Au moins ça!

Sinon: *vient de tilter*
Aaaaaaaah c'est Nasty Savage!
Le "F******" au milieu c'était juste pour la décoration!

-Polochon, qui aime comprendre longtemps après la bataille.-
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Gasp Ounet a écrit :j"attends la putain de réaction de ce connard d'enculé de pute de merde de mes couilles enflammées de saloperie de fiante de Gaëtan!!!
Putain de saloperie de bordel de foutre de truite !! :grr: :grr: Ça me donne envie de gerber mes putains de couilles par le cul !! :grr: :grr:

Naaaan... mais merde... en live, c'est juste de la poésie ce groupe... :,( Saloperie de chatte à merde... :,(

Polochon a écrit : Sinon: *vient de tilter*
Aaaaaaaah c'est Nasty Savage!
Le "F******" au milieu c'était juste pour la décoration!
Putain, mais Fucking Nasty Fucking Savage !! Fuuuuuck !!! Où tu vois d'la putain de déco ! J'hallucine la race de mon cul de lire pareille merde !! :grr:
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

pareil.
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est fucking dommage, mais ils avaient putain de rien branlé de nouvel album depuis 8 ans, donc...
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

C'est David Austin qui l'annonce :
NASTY FUCKING SAVAGE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL BE RECORDING A BRAND NEW ALBUM THIS SUMMER AND TOURS TO FOLLOW!!!!!!! THE LINE UP. NASTY RONNIE- VOCALS FRED DREGISCHAN- BASS DAVID AUSTIN- GUITAR JOHN MAHONEY-GUITAR GREG GALL-DRUMS This is very exciting for myself and the rest of the guys involved,The past is the past,We are looking to the future of recording the best record of our lives. STOKED FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the support on this fan club its very much appreciated!! Looking forward to the future,i promise this will kick your asses!!!!!!! More details to follow.
En parallèle, Metal Blade annonce des rééditions :
Metal Blade Europe to re-issue classical NASTY SAVAGE albums on vinyl as part of the Metal Blade Originals series and for the first time ever on Digi-CD!

Pre-order your copies now at EMP or at our ebay-store! http://www.emp.de/search/nasty savage/?wt_mc=pt.pp.custom.25#Q334C5.lnX5

On the 26th of February two of the most classical Metal Blade catalogue titles will be re-issued. NASTY SAVAGEs self-titled debut album as well as its successor, ‘Indulgence’!

Both albums will be available on vinyl as well as on Digi-CDs. It´s the first time ever the albums will be available as Digi-CDs, these are limited to 2.000 copies each. The ‘Indulgence’ CD will feature the four songs of the ‘Abstract Reality’ mini-album as a bonus. Here´s the available vinyl colours:

NASTY SAVAGE – ‘Nasty Savage’
180g Black
Blood Red Vinyl (ltd. 300, numbered)
Grey Marbled Vinyl (ltd. 200, numbered)

NASTY SAVAGE – ‘Indulgence’
180g Black
Clear/Purple Marbled (ltd. 300, numbered)
Swamp Green Marbled (ltd. 200, numbered)

The vinyl are part of the Metal Blade Originals series that started just last Friday with the re-issues of the SLAYER titles, Show No Mercy‘, Hell Awaits‘, Haunting The Chapel‘ and Live Undead‘.

The NASTY SAVAGE vinyls will be released with 400g heavy cardboard spine sleeves (inside out print), 60x60cm artwork posters and 250g inserts.

Pre-order your copies now at EMP or at our ebay-store! http://www.emp.de/search/nasty savage/?wt_mc=pt.pp.custom.25#Q334C5.lnX5
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Ah ben ça aura pas splitté long temps cette affaire non plus! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
jerome83
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par jerome83 »

oh FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Avec 2 membres d'origine en moins que lors de la précédente reformation quand même...
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Putain de sa mère la pute, on va tous se faire enculer en brochette ! :bang: :bang: :bang:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Lu ça l'autre jour, et :bang: :bang: :bang:
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Entre temps il ne s'est pas passé grand chose, et David Austin quitte à nouveau le groupe, ce qui signifie très probablement le split.

This has been weighing on my mind for a while now,Nasty Savage has nothing booked in the near future at all, I believe this is the perfect time for me to say goodbye, it's been a great 5 years working with Pete Sykes Ron Galletti
Skotie Carino and Jim Coker, this has nothing to do with anybody not getting along this has to do with me being fulfilled enough that I have seen everything I need to see and been everywhere I've ever wanted to go over the last 39 years, getting ready to sell everything,get an acoustic guitar and focus on work health and fitness, I encourage those guys to carry on, I feel relieved right now, no I'm not looking for sympathy,Ready to start living my life without any interferences besides what I need to focus on, and I've lost focus on Nasty Savage.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Finalement ils continuent avec un autre guitariste.
Following false reports from last month, when it was announced that Nasty Savage had broken up as the result of original guitarist David Austin's departure, the legendary power/thrash metal band just confirmed they are continuing on with Dave Orman of Contorted as Austin's replacement. Nasty Savage's first show with him will take place at his year's Holiday Havoc fest at The Jam Spot in New Mexico on December 9th.

In regards to the addition of Orman, Nasty Savage frontman Nasty Ronnie issued this statement on Facebook: "New Guitarist for Nasty Savage is Dave Orman who jammed with Pete and James in Contorted. He is now ready to play and record with Nasty Savage. Dave is a success driven person and his vibe is totally sick and motivated to be a part of Nasty Savage. I'm excited for his energy and eagerness to be a part of this new chapter 2023 of Nasty Savage."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sortie d'un album en 2024.
Following a 20-year recording hiatus, which saw a series of reunions and breakups as well as lineup changes (most notably including their split with longtime guitarist David Austin), Florida thrash/power metal legends Nasty Savage announced on Facebook that they are set to finally release a new album in 2024, which will be their first since 2004's Psycho Psycho.

The band writes: "Thanks to Nasty Savage guitarist shreader Pete for working with Nasty Ronnie on scratch raw vocals to the new song 'Operation Annihilate' at the studio jam room we will be playing it in October in Holland and Belgium along with 'The 6th Finger.'"

Nasty Ronnie also comments: "This is a new next chapter for Nasty Savage and after over 40 years. I couldn't be more excited to still be playing this music and performing on stage for such great fans young and old. It's really cool when fathers are bringing their sons to shows to teach them or turn them on to old school metal. I always love to meet them and looking forward to a new NS album in 2024!"
Répondre