TNT - All The Way To The Sun

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

12ème album pour les norvégiens, ils s'arrêtent jamais :)
ça sort en Novembre.

01. All the Way to the Sun
02. Sometimes
03. Driving
04. A Fix (Of You)
05. Black Butterfly
06. Me and I
07. Save Your Love
08. Mastic Pines
09. Get What You Give
10. Wonderful World
11. Too Late
12. The Letter
13. Ready to Fly

In other news, TNT frontman Tony Harnell has posted the following update on his official web site:

"Today was kind of a landmark day for me. I have just completed work on my 16th full length studio album, my 20th album overall including greatest hits collections, and my 12th album with TNT!

"In the past 10 months, I have recorded 29 songs of which 28 I have written or co-written, they have all been released or will be released worldwide. So far in 2005 I have released one full-length album (STARBREAKER) and have appeared on six songs for other worldwide releases and will release the brand new TNT album which is what I have just completed the last lead vocal on."

"I just wanted to update everyone as it has been quite the year so far and I am nowhere near finished. For the rest of the year I will probably be recording another album, not sure with whom quite yet, and I will be touring in the fall/winter to support the new TNT album."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Des extraits de tous les morceaux sur le site de Tony Harnell :

http://www.tonyharnell.com/
Fonz
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Fonz »

Je viens d'en écouter 4 ou 5... :up: moi j'aime beaucoup, c'est vraiment FM mais c'est bien fait et ça fait vraiment années 80 ! :lol:

Par contre quand sur le site il dit "nous avons notre propre son et on sonne comme personne !" ça me fait un chouille marrer ! ya qu'a écouter Europe, Bon Jovi ou encore Mister Big et autre groupes de ce style bien typique pour voir que c'est faux ! :lol:
NASHVILLE PUSSY, Jack Daniels and Gibson !
[color=red]Chacal[/color] a écrit :Putain que j'aimerais être un trve comme toi Fonz :,(
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sauf que TNT avaient déjà sorti des albums avant l'apparition de Europe et consorts...

Et ils n'ont pas toujours été purement FM ;)
Fonz
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Fonz »

Fonz a écrit :
Fangface a écrit :Sauf que TNT avaient déjà sorti des albums avant l'apparition de Europe et consorts...

Et ils n'ont pas toujours été purement FM ;)
ba je sais pas mais moi j'ai en vinyl Knight of the new thunder... génialissime ! assez heavy mais quand même FM et pourtant c'est leur 3eme album... alors tu dis quoi hein ? :P
NASHVILLE PUSSY, Jack Daniels and Gibson !
[color=red]Chacal[/color] a écrit :Putain que j'aimerais être un trve comme toi Fonz :,(
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ben c'est bien ce que je dis, ils n'ont pas toujours été 100% FM :D Mais ça a toujours fait partie de leur son ouais, et c'est leur deuxième album Knights.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Tony Harnell révèle dans une interview que son (excellent) projet parallèle Starbreaker n'aura sans doute pas de suite... :/

Un peu dég' parce que perso je préfère Starbreaker au TNT actuel, même si c'est pas dégueu non plus...
Rock Is Life: Will there be another STARBREAKER album or maybe a tour to promote the current album?

Tony: I really thought there was going to be another STARBREAKER album. I was really hoping there was going to be another STARBREAKER album. Magnus [Karlsson, guitar] and I need to do some work together, but I'm not sure it's in the cards for another STARBREAKER album. Part of that reason is the way that the band was put together, and how it was structured by the record company in Italy. [Frontiers] does not give us a lot of freedom to go forward using the name, so I'm not sure that's going to happen. We're all good friends as well. It's just a business thing. We were all very gung-ho about it, and we tried to put a tour together, but things came up that none of us felt we wanted to deal with on a business basis."
Répondre