Tony Harnell quitte TNT

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pas glop, ça va bien les plomber je sens, il était LA voix iconique de TNT...

Mais s'il pouvait désormais se consacrer à Starbreaker ça serait bonnard :rock:
Norway's Puls Music is reporting that TNT frontman Tony Harnell has officially left the band after a 22-year tenure as the group's lead vocalist. Harnell's statement on the matter read as follows:

"It is with a clear mind and a sad heart that I announce my final departure from TNT but I look forward to all the exciting new challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. It's been an amazing 22 years and we have created some great music together for thousands of faithful fans worldwide. The reasons for me leaving are both personal and professional. It is simply time to open a new chapter in my life in a fresh environment. I wish my former colleagues well in all their future endeavors in life and in music.

"To the fans I wish to express my deepest heartfelt gratitude for your many years of love and support and I hope to take some of you with me on my musical journey forward."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Pantoufle
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Pantoufle »

Cette voix le Père Tony :bow:

TNT n'a peut être jamais veritablement explosé ( jeu de mot foireux) , mais quelle voix , quelle voix , quelle voix !!!!

Sous ma douche , je suis le roi des chanteurs en milieu carrelé & humide ,quand j' entame à plein poumon un p'tit "Tell No Talessssssssssssssssssss!!!" à la Tony...
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

c'était le seul intérêt du groupe
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pantoufle a écrit :Sous ma douche , je suis le roi des chanteurs en milieu carrelé & humide ,quand j' entame à plein poumon un p'tit "Tell No Talessssssssssssssssssss!!!" à la Tony...
Tu fais péter les carreaux? :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Harnell est remplacé par Tony Mills, le chanteur de SHY :
SHY vocalist Tony Mills has issued the following statement regaridng his decision to join TNT as the band's new lead singer:

"Having been in discussions with the members of TNT in Norway over the last few weeks, I have decided to take the band up on an offer to front them throughout their forthcoming work in Europe. This may well include co-writing a new album for the band and touring in both Norway and the U.K. later in the year. Obviously, it's all new to everyone and we have to see how we work together, but the initial meeting in Berlin was very amiable and I think you could safely say that we 'hit it off' real well. I have to master THE ANDERSSON MILLS PROJECT and finish up some writing with Eric Ragno / Michael Riesenbeck and the CHINA BLUE project before I depart for Norway mid-June.

"SHY are supporting TNT at the Polar Festival on June 30 in Storsteinnes, Norway. This in itself is an unbelievable coincidence, but my priority was to sing this concert with SHY as I was already contracted to do so before any conversations took place with TNT. This concert for TNT will be fronted by the ex-vocalist Tony Harnell as a farewell show for him. Personally, I play a solo concert on July 1 with Ian Richardson and the members of WINTERSTRAIN in musical support. This show will consist of some SIAM material and some songs from CRUISER. Also, SHY will join me to play some acoustic material as well."
Pantoufle
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Pantoufle »

Shy c'est classifié dans la catégorie "super-super-tata " , mais ce chanteur , à l' époque ( sur "Excess All Areas" du moins ) m' avait pas mal impressionné avec son chant hyper-aïgue ...

Et puis un groupe où y a Steve Harris :D je ne peux qu'aimer....
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une version rap de "10 000 Lovers in One" a été autorisée par TNT, Tony Harnell est furieux de voir ses paroles changées en une histoire de jeune paumée de la vie abusée sexuellement :hum: Et ça se comprend...

Cf son blog : http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =167129283
Canadian Castrato
Disciple of the Watch
Disciple of the Watch

Message par Canadian Castrato »

TNT sans Tony ce n'est pas TNT
C'est comme celui qui avait remplacé Rob dans Judas Priest
heureusement Rob est revenu et tout comme Dickinson est selon moi la voix de Maiden.
Répondre