Sepultura : Igor out / nouvel album Dante XXI

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

YODA MASTER
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par YODA MASTER »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Gaëtan a écrit :L'artwork du prochain album :

:beurk:
C'est pas que j'en ai quelque chose à foutre, mais il est tellement moche que ça méritait un petit post.
Image C'est clair qu'ils auraient mieux fais de proposer à leur tour leur "Black Album" comme ça :
MAÎTRE YODA : J'encadre sinon ça ne donne rien sur le fond noir du Forum a écrit :Image
REJOINS NOTRE RAÏA
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sepultura se rapprocherait de Max Cavalera? A mon avis c'est inévitable, mais bon ça en reste aux rumeurs, aux projets éventuels pour l'instant...
In a recent interview with MTV News, SEPULTURA guitarist Andreas Kisser said he's heard all the rumors about SEPULTURA reuniting with founding member and current SOULFLY frontman Max Cavalera for a spot on this summer's Ozzfest. He's even heard the one that involves the band's "plans" to perform three different sets from the main stage — one featuring SOULFLY material, a second of just "Roots" and "Chaos A.D." tracks, and the last consisting of songs off the band's upcoming CD, "Dante XXI". But at this point he said they're nothing more than rumors, period.

"Nothing is really set," he told MTV News. "We need to go on tour with this new album, but nothing's set. There's a lot of talking going on, but nothing's being done as far as I know. A lot of people are working for these things to happen, but so far nothing's going on. People are excited to hear that there's a possibility for us to get back [together], and it would be cool to play with Max again, to jam together. It would be great and it's cool to see that everyone thinks it's a good idea. The way I see it is, if you do this shit, we're only going to do stuff that we recorded up to 'Roots' and hopefully maximize — do a DVD or something. I haven't talked to Max [about a reunion]. So far it's just really rumors — which is a start."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour écouter en ligne 3 titres du nouvel album Dante XXI :

:pointer: http://www.myspace.com/sepultura

Je ne réaccroche toujours pas au groupe, mais ça m'a l'air quand même plus accrocheur que leurs derniers albums. Le morceau "Ostia" est étonnant pour du Sepultura en tout cas, écoutez voir...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et pendant ce temps Kisser et Green démentent catégoriquement que le groupe puisse se reformer un jour avec Max, ça a l'air sincère :
SEPULTURA members Andreas Kisser (guitar) and Derrick Green (vocals) recently spoke to the U.K.'s Terrorizer magazine about the persistent rumors of a possible reunion with founding member and current SOULFLY frontman Max Cavalera for a spot on this summer's Ozzfest.

"This rumor has been going around for fucking years, man," answered Andreas with a world-weariness that suggested he'd been asked this question many times before. "Max had been out of the band for five minutes and people [were asking us], 'When are you guys getting back with Max?' So many people are jumping on the [reunion] bandwagon at the moment — you know, JUDAS PRIEST and ANTHRAX — they've thrown away all the stuff they've done recently and gone back 15 years to the classic formations. It's total bullshit. With Max, it's hard to listen to anything he says in the press, because it's all so contradictory. He says he'll never play with us again, then he's saying that maybe he'll only play with Igor [Cavalera, SEPULTURA drummer and Max's brother]. You don't know what to believe. I think SEPULTURA has too much respect for their fans and for Derrick to do something like that just for money. The rumors will always be there as long as we're still playing." But if someone were to offer them a million pounds to do it? "No, I don't think so. Something like that could totally destroy our reputation. I do miss Max. I have three kids now and he only knows one of them, same with Igor, who has four kids now. We built something beautiful together and all this fucking stupid stuff gets in the way. I haven't spoken to him in almost ten years now, since the Brixton Academy gig [in London in December 1996] when he quit."

Added Derrick: "I found these rumors absurd, and I'll tell you why. You look around at these bands like MÖTLEY CRÜE and ANTHRAX, who have reformed the so-called 'classic lineups.' It lacks any originality, it's like they're furiosly backpedaling, playing old songs and trying to recapture the old days. I guess once you've done the tour, what's left? If you record a new album, it will suck. In my eyes, bands like this are dead to me. People ask about Max all the time. To get Max back would be like a punch in the face for me and the band, for the work we've done since he left, and a slap in the face for the fans. You know, never say never, but I don't think that will ever happen. It's like the label think it's an easy way to make money, it's a sure bet. 'Fuck the band! This is about cashing in.' Fuck that! That's why I fucking hate the music industry."
YODA MASTER
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Image Leur nouvel album me fait pas mal penser au Chaos A.D. de 1993 ...
REJOINS NOTRE RAÏA
kreator
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par kreator »

Je l'ai écouté une fois et je sais même pas si trouverai le courage de le réécouter un jour. La première écoute est mal passée :(
YODA MASTER
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Image J'avoue qu'il est assez "Brutal", pour les habitués au Néo-Metal-Commercial ... Préférez a cela le KORN - See You On The Other Side, en promo à 9.99€ en ce moment en GMS, qui devrait moins vous effrayer ... :lol:
REJOINS NOTRE RAÏA
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Personne d'autre ne s'est procuré ce nouvel album de Sepultura???
Pour ma part, j'hésite encore et j'aimerais bien avoir quelques avis ;)
Sur ce que j'ai lu ou entendu ailleurs, les avis sont plutôt positifs quand même :)
J'ai entendu le morceau 'convicted in life' qui est plutôt bon. Simple, pêchu, direct et efficace...Ce serait bien si tout l'album était de qualité homogène ++ :P
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Ranu
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par Ranu »

Débandade ?

M'enfin, qu'est-ce qu'on s'en fout de savoir si les Sepultura ont des problèmes d'érection ? :cherchezpas:

Plus sérieusement, c'est ce qu'ils ont fait de plus intéressant depuis "Roots"...Je l'écouterais pas en boucle, mais il poutre bien et est assez varié, en plus.
CARPE DIEM
St Anger
St Anger

Message par CARPE DIEM »

je l'ai et je le trouve très bien ce nouveau Sepultura !!!
My lifestyle determines my deathstyle
Virginie
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par Virginie »

Il est super. J'ai été surprise par son originalité, dans les tonalités, les graphismes du livret... Très personnel je trouve.

Sepultura ont trouvé une voie bien à eux. Je suis en train de me faire une révision de ce qu'ils ont fait avant, parce que j'avais acheté Against à sa sortie et j'avais trouvé que c'était une très pâle copie de ce qui s'était fait avant avec Max Cavalera. Du coup j'avais laissé tomber complètement.

Je suis curieuse de voir comment ils ont évolué après... Jusqu'à Dante XXI.
Que dire pour me faire aimer de vous tous ? (mode *douceur et distinction" ON)

ALLEZ VOUS FAIRE ENCULEEEER !!!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Interview de Andreas Kisser qui parle de l'album, de son refus d'une reformation, de la situation de Igor et encore d'autres choses :

:pointer: http://www.hardcoresounds.net/modules.p ... iew&id=51/
Ranu
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par Ranu »

Pour ce qui est d'une reformation, en tant qu'auditeur, j'en ai pas envie non plus.

Soulfly fait d'excellentes choses et Sepultura relève la tête petit à petit...Moi, ça me va très bien !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le clip de "Convicted in Life" :

:pointer:

Version non censurée :

:pointer: http://www2.uol.com.br/sepultura/site_v ... victed.mov
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Max Cavalera descend le Sepultura actuel, qui n'est pas le vrai Sepultura selon lui...
Ex-SEPULTURA/current SOULFLY frontman Max Cavalera has slammed the current touring version of his former band as "fake" and has reiterated his desire to one day take part in a reunion of the group's classic lineup. When asked during a Sirius Satellite Radio interview last month if there have been talks between him and the guys in SEPULTURA about getting back together one day, Max said, "There's been a lot of talk — rumor and stuff. I don't know… What I know is that Igor [Cavalera, Max's brother and current SEPULTURA drummer] is not on tour [with SEPULTURA] right now [Editor's Note: Igor announced earlier in the year that he was taking a break from SEPULTURA's touring activities to spend time with his second wife and their new son], and to me that's not SEPULTURA, man. I don't give a shit — that is not. We made the band, we created the band; it started with me and him. Andreas [Kisser, SEPULTURA guitarist] came way, way later in the picture. Paulo [Xisto Pinto Junior, SEPULTURA bassist], he got in the band 'cause he had a bass — his Dad bought a bass, [but Paulo] couldn't play. And I'm not trying to diss anybody, I'm just saying the facts — that me and Igor invented, created and carried… the Cavalera brothers carried SEPULTURA; we created it. So if it [the reunion] ever happens, it's gonna be [done] the right way for the right reason.

"I kind of compare it to parachuting — I never parachuted before, I wanna parachute one day. It's like the SEPULTURA reunion. It's like parachuting. I'm not doing it tomorrow, but I'd like to do it eventually, sometime. 'Cause I know what it did to people; it changed a lot of people's lives. My kids wanna see it. Richie's [Max's stepson] like, 'I wanna see SEPULTURA.' Zyon and Igor [Max's youngest son] are like, 'I wanna see SEPULTURA with Max — the real SEPULTURA, not the fake SEPULTURA.

"When the time comes and it happens, it will be for the right reason — I believe in all that kind of crazy shit. So it's gonna be done at the right time. I am right now where I am supposed to be, doing what I am supposed to be, and when that happens, it will be the right time."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

ça ne l'empêche pas une fois de plus d'évoquer l'idée d'une reformation de Sepultura avec lui...
SOULFLY frontman Max Cavalera recently spoke to Holland's Toazted.com about the possibility of a reunion with his former SEPULTURA bandmates at some point in the not-too-distant future. Asked about the rumor that a reunited SEPULTURA was in talks several months ago to play this year's Ozzfest, Max said, "There's been a lot of rumors. SEPULTURA is one of the most rumored things out there. [Laughs] I talked to my brother [ex-SEPULTURA drummer Igor Cavalera] recently. He has a new son named Antonio, which is my middle name. He says he looks a lot like me. I've only seen a picture. I plan to visit him sometime next year. We're in a very good relationship, which is great, after all this bullshit. Ten years… Life is too short to hold [grudges]. So I think in a weird way, God has a way to manage these things and he's putting it all together now. With or without the reunion — I don't really care — it's important that we're brothers… blood, family… it's a great thing. But to tell you the truth, it would be cool to have a reunion. Even my kids wanna see it. My [stepson] Richie is like, 'Oh, my God, I've gotta… I know I saw SEPULTURA, but I was too little, I don't remember.' And SEPULTURA has touched so many people. So it would be really, really cool."

With regards to how a SEPULTURA reunion might affect SOULFLY, Max said, "I think SOULFY [and SEPULTURA] are completely different things. SOULFLY has its own identity and its own vibe. And it will not conflict with SEPULTURA, I don't think — it's two completely different things. And touring with BLACK SABBATH last year — I was really inspired. It was so good to see… Those guys, they hated each other for a long period, and you see that they make up and they go on tour, and they… I don't know. You can really see that Ozzy loves BLACK SABBATH. It's in his blood. He loves [the band]. How can you not? It was inspiring for me. So I think I understand more now why people want to see [a] SEPULTURA [reunion]. It makes more sense now than it did… When we first split up, I was like, 'No, I'm never doing that shit again. Screw this, I hate this shit,' but I think different now. It's working itself [out]. When it happens, it'll happen, and it'll be good."
Répondre