Partagez les impressions de vos expériences LIVE!

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Règles du forum
Pour une tournée, SVP postez toutes les dates européennes disponibles dans le topic + la période ou quelques dates dans le titre du topic.
Répondre
CARPE DIEM
St Anger
St Anger

Message par CARPE DIEM »

Hanoi Rocks en France ....ah bon ou et quand ???? donnez moi des news....
1er avril 2006 au Trabendo, près du zénith à Paname !!!
My lifestyle determines my deathstyle
Looner
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par Looner »

Ne courez plus pour les places, ce serait annulé.
Just to clear any confusion, the tentatively scheduled date in Paris will not be taking place due to Michael Monroe's ear infection. Once again, we apologize for any possible inconvenience and are working on rescheduling the date for this summer.
If you have bought tickets for the Paris date, or the Vienna & the 2 Italian dates, make sure you get your money refunded back to you. If you have any problems with that, please raise a stink about it.
CARPE DIEM
St Anger
St Anger

Message par CARPE DIEM »

???????????????????? QUOI ???????????????????????????????????????

:o :o :o :o
My lifestyle determines my deathstyle
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

:/
HANOI ROCKS' scheduled concert in Paris, France on April 1 been cancelled/postponed, according to a posting on the band's web site. This is the fourth date in a row the band have called off, following the cancellation of the group's shows in Italy (March 24-25) and in Vienna, Austria (March 26). Singer Michael Monroe "has had a severe middle-ear infection for three weeks now and it still hasn't gotten better," a posting on the band's web site reads. "Obviously he is not allowed to fly for quite a while yet, as this could permanently damage his hearing. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre