Un nouvel album pour les Cheap Trick

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

SPV Steamhammer / NEW RELEASE

Street Date Europe: 26.06.06

CHEAP TRICK “Rockford”

TRACKLISTING:

Welcome To The World
Perfect Stranger
If It Takes A Lifetime
Come On Come On Come On
O Claire
This Time You Got It
Give It Away
One More Day
Every Night And Every Day
Dream The Night Away
All Those Years
Decaf

OVERVIEW:

Welcome the the world of Cheap Trick! The band has had numerous successes in itrs 30+ years, including six platinum albums and several Top 40 hits. Not content to rest on past achievements, on June 8th, the band is set to release Rockford, the highly anticipated new studio album via SPV / Steamhammer Records

The combined talents of Robin Zander, Rick Nielsen, Tom Petersson and Bun E. Carlos continue to resonate with generations of musicians and fans alike. ROCKFORD concentrates these formidable strengths into 12 stellar songs that, together, form an album which can stand beside any of the band's prior releases. In the words of Tom Petersson, "This new record has all the best elements of our entire catalogue. It's by far our best work yet."

Cheap Trick: four great guys, one great album - ROCKFORD

Cheap Trick features the original line-up of:

Robin Zander Rick Nielsen Bun E Carlos Tom Petersson

Vocals guitar Drums Bass

guitar back up vocals back up vocals back up vocals

DISCOGRAPHY:

Cheap Trick (1977) In Color (1977) Heaven Tonight (1978) At Budokan (1979) Dream Police (1979)

Found All The Parts (1980) All Shook Up (1980) One On One (1982) Next Position Please (1983)

Standing On The Edge (1985) The Doctor (1986) Lap Of Luxury (1988) Busted (1990)

Greatest Hits (1991) Woke Up With A Monster (1994) Sex, America, Cheap Trick (1996)

Cheap Trick (1997) At Budokan, remastered (1998) Music For Hangovers (1999)

Authorized Greatest Hits (2000) Silver (2001) Special One (2003) Essential Cheap Trick (2004) Rockford (2006)

TOUR DATES:

17 June Sheffield (UK) @ Sheffield Hallam FM Arena - w/ DEF LEPPARD

18 June London (UK) @ London Hammersmith Apollo – w/ DEF LEPPARD

More dates to follow shortly!

SALES ARGUMENTS:

- Their first new studio album in 3 years!

- Produced by Cheap Trick, except for "Perfect Stranger", produced by Linda Perry.

- Co-producers include Jack Douglas, Steve Albini, Julian Raymond and Chris Shaw.

- The album's first single "Perfect Stranger" - produced by Linda Perry and co-written by Perry and Cheap Trick

- EPK & Video for “Perfect Stranger”

http://www.cheaptrick.com
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
MAVROCK
Disciple of the Watch
Disciple of the Watch

Message par MAVROCK »

Chouette, j'avais rejeté ce groupe lorsque je les avait decouvert , je trouvais ça trop pop et trop grosse rigolade a voir rick nielsen faire le clown, et j'ai retenté l'année derniere de leur redonner une chance et BINGO, j'ai adoré
alors vivement ce nouvel album
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et apparemment il n'y en aura pas d'autres...
CHEAP TRICK drummer Bun E. Carlos spoke with Gus Bernadicou from Punkglobe.com recently about a number of topics including his CANDY GOLDE project (featuring members of WILCO and ELEVENTH DREAM DAY) who released their self-titled debut EP in March. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

Punk Globe: What do you think of Cheap Trick performing Dream Police live.
Bun E. Carlos: "I think it’s kinda a snooze to me, there ya go. I wasn’t out there for that, so I really have no opinion that."

Punk Globe: Do you see yourself on the next Cheap Trick record?
Bun E. Carlos: "I don’t see a next Cheap Trick record, really. I haven’t heard any new songs from the songwriters in ten years."

Punk Globe: Is that good or bad?
Bun E. Carlos: "Makes no never mind to me! I’m still in the band, but I don’t tour, I don’t hear from them. I prefer to be out on the road preforming with them. Maybe we’ll kiss and make up. They are out there thing, I like really recording new songs. I don’t think that’s going to happen with those guys."

Punk Globe: Do you think that’s why The Latest has so much recycled material on it?

Bun E. Carlos: "No one had many newer songs, so. . .Every album we do we get the tapes out and find out what we got, if we have enough for a record. For The Latest Julian would go, “I like these” and stuff like that. We made that record the same we make every record, but there weren’t very brand new songs laid out on the table for the record though, basically parts."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
JosephCurwenII
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par JosephCurwenII »

C'est triste je trouve ... autant Rockford m'avait vraiment charmé , autant The Latest ma vraiment laissé de marbre, du pop rock sans saveur sans puissance à mon goût , quand même déçus si cela ce confirme , car ça à l'air mal baré pour un nouvel album, mais enfin dans le monde du "Rock" rien n'est jamais définitif .
"Remember Piracy it's a crime "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G1OKn3aCHg
Répondre