Le prochain album de Maiden...

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Autant je n'avais pas accroché au premier extrait, autant les 2 suivants me plaisent déjà beaucoup plus :rock: J'attends le skeud de pied ferme maintenant.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Pour ma part, je lis vos commentaires avec attention, mais je résiste! J'ai juste écouté Benjamin Breeg une fois et basta...j'attends ce moment béni où je découvrirai l'album dans son intégralité sur ma platine :)
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

Ouais bah rien de bien folichon mais ca reste pas mal, suffisant en tout cas pour pecho l'album et une place pour Bercy !! :rock:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Skullscrushers
Stormrider
Stormrider

Message par Skullscrushers »

IRON MAIDEN's 'A Matter Of Life And Death': Audio Samples Of All 10 Tracks Posted Online - Aug. 18, 2006

Short audio samples of all 10 tracks that are set to appear on IRON MAIDEN's new album, "A Matter of Life and Death", have been posted online at this http://www.connect-europe.com/GB/en/alb ... 60978.html . (Please note that the samples of "Different World" and "The Rencarnation of Benjermian Breeg" are the same [possibly due to a web site glitch]).
J'ai trouvé ça sur Blabbermouth, mais je n'ai encore rien écouté.
Please tell me now what life is
Please tell me now what love is
Well tell me now what war is
Again tell me what life is
For the greater good of God
Skullscrushers
Stormrider
Stormrider

IRON MAIDEN: 'Making Of A Matter Of Life And Death' Documentary Posted Online - Aug. 21, 2006

IRON MAIDEN's official web site has been updated with what is believed to be a shortened version of the "Making of A Matter of Life and Death" documentary which will be avilable on the limited edition version of the "A Matter of Life and Death" album. Watch it at this location : http://www.ironmaiden.com/article.php?s ... le_id=1345

As previously reported, MTV2 will air "Iron Maiden Makes An Album" — a half-hour program where MTV goes behind the scenes of IRON MAIDEN's new collection, "A Matter of Life and Death" — on Saturday, August 26 at 11:30 p.m. EST. more information is available at http://www.vh1.com.

Petit extrait de ce qui figurera sur le dvd de l'édition limitée du nouvel album.
Dieu
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Dieu »

Merci. Il fait flipper dave murray quand il parle :O
samcdc
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par samcdc »

Des albums AMOLAD à gagner ce vendredi 25 pendant l'émission "Pop Rock Station by Zégut" sur RTL2, normalement entre 11h et minuit !
A vos téléphones et radios :rock:
marionnn
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par marionnn »

samcdc a écrit :Des albums AMOLAD à gagner ce vendredi 25 pendant l'émission "Pop Rock Station by Zégut" sur RTL2, normalement entre 11h et minuit !
A vos téléphones et radios :rock:
Tonton Zézé répond toujours présent au rendez vous :rock:
kreator
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par kreator »

Ouah ils passent même la pub du dernier maiden à la télé sur FR3 :rock:
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

ça risque d'être un gros truc la sortie du nouveau MAIDEN, peut être encore dans les 3 premiers du top 50 la semaine de sa sortie qui sait :D
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
kreator
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par kreator »

Ouais entre "fleur de vanille" et "coup de boule" :lol:
Dime78
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dime78 »

Laissez tomber le prochain Maiden va être une pure tuerie les mecs, se sera pire que le dernier Slayer :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour ceux qui comprennent l'anglais, une interview audio de Bruce qui parle en détails de l'album, de son DVD, de DiAnno (:D), la tournée rétro en 2008 avec la scène de Powerslave ( :rock: ), etc. :

:pointer: http://wildaxes.com/video/maiden.mp3
Skullscrushers
Stormrider
Stormrider

Pour ceux qui ne comprennent rien, je crois qu'une bonne partie de cette interview figure par écrit sur blabbermouth.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bruce parle de l'incident durant la Ozzfest avec Sharon Osbourne, elle est habillée pour l'hiver là :D

In his only interview for Swedish media in support of IRON MAIDEN's new album, "A Matter of Life and Death", vocalist Bruce Dickinson talked candidly to Close-Up magazine about last year's Ozzfest and the infamous egg incident.

Immediately after IRON MAIDEN's triumphant show at Ullevi stadium in Gothenburg on July 9, 2005, Dickison told Kerrang! magazine, "I'd like to go to America and say 'You're very good, but you're not as loud as 56,000 fucking vikings in a football stadium.'" The following week, the band went to America to play at Ozzfest, but the outspoken vocalist didn't have a lot of nice things to say about it.

"It was my usual love/hate relationship with corporate America," says Dickinson. "Ozzfest is a corporate rock event at which they sell the front 10-12 rows to corporate seats and not to kids. Most of the bands pay a lot of money to be on the Ozzfest, they get paid next to nothing. The whole way it's being portrayed as being some kind of altruistic holiday for all the bands is absolute nonsense, it's complete bullshit. Most of the bands are there because they paid to be there. That's the way it's run. We went out and we were like, 'Okay, why aren't there any people down the front?' Well, because it's restricted seating and because they don't have tickets. 'What?!' That's fucked, so we said so. I said so every night. Some fat cunt with greasy hair sat eating his hamburger with 50 seats empty all around him. Where are all the kids? They're held behind the barrier and they can't get any closer, because that's the way the venue is run. That sucks."

Close-Up: Did you expect Sharon Osbourne to take the measures that she took?

Bruce: "No, I think they were extraordinary, weren't they? Childish and uncalled for, and quite dangerous, really, when you consider there could've been a riot among the rest of the audience. Extraordinary! She is obviously completely mad!"

Close-Up: You kept quiet. Weren't you dying to fight back in the press?

Bruce: "There's no purpose of starting a soap opera. I mean, she IS a soap opera. That's what she does, that's what 'The Osbournes' is, that's what this 'X Factor' and all this reality TV bullshit is. IRON MAIDEN is IRON MAIDEN, we don't participate in that kind of crap. We don't do [MTV show] 'Cribs' or the celebrity garbage that is everywhere, that pervades people's lives and they think is important. We don't do 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here', 'Big Brother', or any of that shit. So doing any more than stating the facts and let people make up their own mind is just playing to the press. It's just gonna create more crap. There was so much stuff on the Internet, there were so many people who saw exactly what happened. Let the people tell the story, we don't need to say anymore than 'Okay, this is what happened. If you don't believe us, you can find out.'"

Close-Up: An hour ago I was surfing the Net and did a search on Google on "IRON MAIDEN + Sharon Osbourne" and this comment from Blabbermouth came up: "I fucking hate IRON MAIDEN, but fuck Sharon Osbourne." You must've loved the aftermath of the egg incident. All of a sudden everyone, even people that weren't into IRON MAIDEN, were rooting for you.

Bruce: "I see what you mean. I think the key is that this was a collision between two completely different worlds. The world that Sharon lives in is of world of... She goes to fashion shows and her daughter is the new face of whatever it was, some make-up bullshit or something you put on your face. Vogue magazine and all that kind of crap. She's put herself in that world and done that by choice. And lots of people do [that] and they're supermodels. All those people have their picture taken on red carpets and appear in fashion magazines. That's not our world, that's not my world. I don't ever go to places like that. I'd rather have all my teeth pulled out and have nails hammered into my gums than go there, to a fashion show and hang out with supermodels!

"What we do is we are a heavy metal band and what we care about is our fans. That's it. So our strength comes from that simplicity. You know, what do I care if I never appear on reality TV? 'Fucking great, thank you! Can I have it in writing?' But in her world, that's really important. In her world, it's really important what you look like. In her world, facelifts are really important. In my world, I don't give a fuck. I get old and I get wrinkly. Who gives a shit?"
Dime78
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dime78 »

Je les ai toujours détesté les OzzbUrnes sauf encore Ozzy mais bon avec sa télé réalité la :hum:

Pfff Bruce je l'ai vu en interview il est énorme :up:
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Ouais, enfin il est un peu mytho aussi le père Bruce parfois ! :hum: :(
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le single "The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg" vient de sortir en Europe et se classe dans les charts :

Finland: #1
Sweden: #1
Norway: #9
Switzerland: #78
Metal Knight
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Metal Knight »

Fangface a écrit :Le single "The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg" vient de sortir en Europe et se classe dans les charts :

Finland: #1
Sweden: #1
Norway: #9
Switzerland: #78
en même temps en suisse il est pas très voyant, et la version 10" est vraiment très chere (en tout cas à la fnac, 25.90CHF soir 17euros)
Souflette
Warrior of the Holy Pipeau
Warrior of the Holy Pipeau

Message par Souflette »

Sigurd, ils en parlent ce matin dans "Le Matin Bleu" (le plus grand quotidien gratuit de Suisse Romande), qui en fait même sa Une (on aura tout vu :D )
If you’re not into pipeau, you are not my friend
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Alors qui l'a écouté? l'album est sorti il me semble.
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Lundi (d'après la pub que j'ai vu hier soir sur M6 :o )
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Pareil ! :D

Sur fnac.com il est dispo lundi également ! :(
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Tain j'étais eu pieu, pénouse, quand je vois pas la pub, j'en suis resté bouche bée, j'avais pas vu ca depuis le dernier Metallica :o
Dime78
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dime78 »

Je vais me le downlad maintenant je suis sur qu'il est dispo :diable:
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Chacal a écrit :Lundi (d'après la pub que j'ai vu hier soir sur M6 :o )
Certains disquaire l'ont déjà. Le bordel c'est que lundi ça devait être l'édition limité et aujourd'hui la normale!
Répondre