reformation de Cematary

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

A peine un an après le split :D

A brand new CEMETARY song, entitled "Where We Belong" is available for download at this location

Back in May 2005, CEMETARY mainman Mathias Lodmalm announced his departure from CEMETARY, stating, "I've had enough of the people I do business with and the relationship with them has basically killed off the little inspiration I had left to do anything more connected with this whole thing. Pyrotechnics can cause quite a lot of trouble in a sewer so best get out before it blows! That sums up how I feel pretty good. At times I really don't know if I'm the spark, sewage or maybe both nuking my own ass!

"Life moves on and so do I. I'm not a nostalgic person and maybe that's why I don't fit in with these folks. I'm not a retro kinda guy. I'm a futurist. I'm happy to move along, for my sake and for the sake of music. Making music to uphold some dumb ego or bank statement has never been for me (guess I never had the chance either so fuck it, lol). I embrace and produce whatever comes to me and what feels good in the heart."
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Répondre