Et le nouveau chanteur d'ANTHRAX est... (roule roule roule)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

RG
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par RG »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

J'ai jamais aimé Belladonna, je suis devenu fan d'Anthrax avec Bush!
Mais si les mecs du groupe veulent qu'il revienne, je serais lui je les enverrai carrément chier!

Même si moi perso ça me fait chier!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

RG a écrit :J'ai jamais aimé Belladonna, je suis devenu fan d'Anthrax avec Bush!
Mais si les mecs du groupe veulent qu'il revienne, je serais lui je les enverrai carrément chier!
C'est ce qu'il a fait d'ailleurs, enfin en version gentleman ;) Et encore heureux ouaip.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
RG
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par RG »

Ouaip!! je sais! Et il a eu raison!

J'avais bien aimé l'idée de Corey Taylor, moi!
Je suis pas fan de Slipknot mais j'adore ce qu'il fait avec Stonesour!
KYLEN
Friend Of Alice Cooper
Friend Of Alice Cooper

Message par KYLEN »

Quelques photos récente du line up actuel :

http://www.nonelouder.com/photo/photo/l ... plmodmjw4e
ImageImage
toxic steel
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par toxic steel »

A juste titre, Anthrax n'intéresse plus grand monde... Cependant, ils tournent, et voici la set list de leur concert à Chicago donné le 28 mai dernier; le premier avec le chanteur Dan Nelson:

1. Fight'em Til You Can't (new)
2. Random Acts Of Senseless Violence
3. Got The Time
4. Caught In A Mosh
5. Madhouse
6. Revolution Screams (new)
7. Room For One More
8. Safe Home
9. What Doesn't Die
10. Antisocial
11. Vampyres (new)
12. Inside Out
---
13. Indians
14. Only
15. I am the Law
pounding inferno-pure steel inside black veins!!!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Je préférais les setlists avec Belladonna quand même, mais revoir "Random Act of Senseless Violence" fait du bien :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Vidéos du nouveau chanteur :

Madhouse :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/vU5rs3WokII[/youtube]

Only :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/nWJmuJ1qqgs[/youtube]

Sa voix est parfois très hardcore... :/ C'est vraiment plus pour moi Anthrax ce coup-ci.
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

Mercredi dernier ANTHRAX donnait à Chicago son premier concert avec Dan Nelson au chant. Ce fut également pour le groupe l'occasion de jouer trois nouveaux morceaux qui figureront peu être sur le prochain album. Pour écouter plusieurs extraits du concert suivez les liens ci dessous:
"Fight'Em Till You Can't" (new song):
"Revolution Screams" (new song):
"Vampyres" (new song):
"Got The Time":
"Safe Home":
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Son premier concert? :scratch:
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Merde... ils ont encore changé de chanteur ?! :o :lol: :lol:
J'arrive plus à suivre moi... :lol: :lol: :lol:
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

J'y compris plus rien non plus tiens ! :o :/ :/

En tout cas, je viesn seulement de mater les extraits de Flo et j'aime pas trop... :( :(
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Ah ouais... :/
Ça colle pas du tout à Anthrax je trouve...
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Quelques messages plus hauts, il y'a déjà écrit que c'est le premier concert avec ce gars... :scratch:
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

En fait les liens audios postés par Metal Militia proviennent du même concert que les liens vidéos postés un peu plus haut, c'est juste un copier/coller d'une news qui doit dater d'un mois. ;)
Mais il s'agit bien du même concert et du même nouveau chanteur.
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Ah OK, "ouf" alors ! :lol:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Tony Le Pouilleux

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

AAAH, c'est simplement monsieur Muscle qui a copié/collé un texte périmé. :P On t'aime quand même.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et pendant ce temps, Dan Spitz de son côté a monté un projet de metal chrétien, avec Peter Baltes d'ACCEPT et Matt Thompson (de KING DIAMOND :D).

Former ANTHRAX guitarist Dan Spitz was one of the guest speakers at the Cornerstone Festival on July 5, 2008 in Bushnell, Illinois. (See photo below.)

Cornerstone is one of the most popular Christian music festivals in the United States.

Commented Spitz: "I had such a blast at Cornerstone. The warm reception and gracious people that helped our family feel at home amongst so many in attendance (around 100,000) goes beyond our expectations of hospitality.

"This was the event I chose to announce what had been so secretly quiet since my departure from ANTHRAX. The new music and the people who have been quietly recording on my creations were announced. Those in attendance got to see me speak both on the main stage, as well as a wonderful question-and-answer press conference during the day hours. I felt such a warming embrace to those who were there to listen to what God has placed upon my heart to achieve. Creating this new kind of music brought me both closer to Christ, as well as closer to so many aspects of music creation. I do feel (as I did in the past) that I have created an entirely new sound never heard by the human ear before.

"Of course, the biggest part of the music announcement people seem to want to know more about is my singing. Yes, I am singing on all the new music and those who have heard it are just loving it so very much. I worked so hard at perfecting my voice for this music. Who better to relay the message set forth within me than me? I actually really like singing and can't wait to hit the stages doing so.

"Some close friends, and of course, record company executives there at Cornerstone, were amongst the first to be blown away by what is to come to the Christian heavy metal genre. My brother Peter Baltes, from the legendary band ACCEPT (who has tracked all the bass on the project) stood alongside me at the festival as well. Matt Thompson from the band KING DIAMOND did some drum overdubs and will be my touring drummer, but was not available to attend.

"Of course I had a great time watching Brian 'Head' Welch from KORN speak on the main stage as well [photo]. I can tell he is blessed in so many ways. I'm very much looking forward to the both of us bringing forth the talent we have been blessed with forthright into the community were it belongs. An uplifting and next level is about to appear in the Christian music scene and those who know, do in fact 'really' know what God has in store."
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Je crois pas qu'il y'ait d'autres sujets, donc:

le nouvel album "Worship Music" devrait sortir en mai 2009 chez Nuclear Blast.
Le groupe vient d'entrer en studio et l'album sera produit par le guitariste Rob Caggiano (CRADLE OF FILTH, BLEEDING THROUGH, CHTHONIC, SAHG).
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
steelprophet
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par steelprophet »

Gaëtan a écrit :Ah ouais... :/
Ça colle pas du tout à Anthrax je trouve...
c'est également ce que je pense.

je les ai vu a un festival et de l'avis général c'est pas un mauvais chanteur,loin de la,mais ca le fait absoluement pas avec ANTHRAX...pour moi c'est la fin du groupe :nul:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un peu de réclame pour la sortie de Worship Music :
ANTHRAX, one of heavy metal's all-time great acts who, along with SLAYER, METALLICA and MEGADETH, are credited with co-founding the thrash genre, will be returning with "Worship Music", the band's first new studio album in six years and a full-on supporting world tour. "Worship Music" is set for a June release on Megaforce Records. The album marks the studio debut of new singer Dan Nelson who joins longtime members Scott Ian (rhythm guitar), Frank Bello (bass), Charlie Benante (drums), and Rob Caggiano (lead guitar). According to early reports, "Worship Music" is ANTHRAX's heaviest album to date.

In addition, 2009 marks the 25-year anniversary of the release of ANTHRAX's debut album, 1984's "Fistful of Metal". "I can't even process that it's been 25 years," said co-founding member Ian. "It's insane to me, because when you think about it, who does anything for that long, let alone in the same band? Start making a list of bands that are still around 25 years after their first album, and it's going to be a pretty short list."

About ANTHRAX's new "Worship Music", Benante explains, "This album has been in the making for two and half, maybe three years. After the reunion tour ended, we all went our separate ways. I started to write songs again, but I had no voice for them in mind, I didn't know who would be the singer. So Scott, Frankie and I got together and just started putting some songs together. This was pretty much the way 'Spreading the Disease' was done, too — we wrote those songs without a definite singer in mind. Then, in October of 2007, I was talking to Rob Caggiano who said he found this guy in Long Island who he thought would be really good — Dan Nelson. So I did some research, called him up, and flew him out to Chicago."

According to Bello, it didn't take much time to realize that they had found their man. "Dan brought in the obligatory 'breath of fresh air,' but it really WAS. He has a killer voice and he's a good guy, and really fits ANTHRAX. The guy sings like nobody I've heard — I'm really proud of what he's done. This is the new ANTHRAX — yes, it does sound different, but it's in the same heavy/melodic vein. I don't compare it, I just see it as, 'I love the challenge of having a new ANTHRAX.'"

"While making this album," added Nelson, "I found that if I just tried to approach my vocals from the heart, to not over think anything, I could bring a fresh, heavier yet still melodic approach to an already brutal style of music. Being the singer of ANTHRAX has already proven to be a great opportunity to play with great musicians."

Shortly after the lineup was solidified, Nelson was welcomed into the ANTHRAX fold via a true baptism by fire — opening up a pair of sold out shows for the mighty IRON MAIDEN in California. "The second night, we're backstage," recalls Ian, "[IRON MAIDEN singer] Bruce Dickinson came over to our dressing room to say hi, and he says to me, 'Your new singer, Dan, is amazing. I was watching you guys from the side of the stage last night — he totally fits you guys, he's perfect. His voice is incredible and strong. I loved it!' And I was like, 'Would you come inside and tell Dan? He'd love to hear it from you.' We walk in the dressing room and I'm like, 'Where's Dan?' And I hear from the bathroom, 'I'm in here, taking a crap!' It was so great — not that we're looking for validation, but when Bruce Dickinson comes up and is congratulating you on your new singer, it's a pretty cool moment."

With sessions just about to wrap for "Worship Music", Benante already has a few favorite songs that he can't wait for the band's fans to sink their teeth into. "This one song called 'Down Goes the Sun', is probably, for me, the most epic song that I've come up with, it has a lot of life in it. There's a song called 'Earth on Hell', which is a play on the words 'hell on earth.' That could have been on our 'Among the Living' record. There's another song called 'Fight 'Em 'Til You Can't', which is about zombies — who doesn't love a good zombie song?" Other standout tracks include "Vampires" (Bello: "It's a dark, heavy groove with some serious, amazing vocals and a great, big chorus"), "Crawl" (Bello: "Another dark song, it's going to throw people for a loop"), "The Devil You Know" (Ian: "It's an almost AC/DC groove filtered through an ANTHRAX lens"), and "The Giant" (Ian: "It's so brutally in-your-face").

The release of "Worship Music" also sees ANTHRAX's "return home" to their original label, Megaforce Records. "I just had a nice conversation with Missi Callazzo [Vice President of Megaforce] about how terrific it is to be home again. It's come around full circle. Missi has done above and beyond for this band — including getting us on 'Married...With Children'! Missi absolutely knows how to work a record, she is someone who believes in and lives ANTHRAX, and we haven't had that in a long time. She knows the band inside and out. She's like a sister of ours." Callazzo herself voices the same sentiment. "It is a thrill and an honor to be releasing the new album by such a pioneering artist. — and Megaforce always defined one another and it will be great fun to do it again in 2009."
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

Perso j'ai toujours cru en ce groupe et toujours aimé leurs albums. Donc, malgré tout ce qui a pu se passer, je reste un true fan et je sais que ce disque va botter le cul, même sans John Bush. :bang:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Scott Ian raconte tout sur le nouvel album :

http://thequietus.com/articles/01779-am ... nterviewed
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sortie le 23 octobre, du blabla sur le contenu ci-dessous.
ANTHRAX's new album, "Worship Music", will be released in Europe on October 23 via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD, which was mixed at a New Orleans studio by Dave Fortman (a former member of UGLY KID JOE who has also worked with artists such as MUDVAYNE, EVANESCENCE), is the band's first studio effort in six years and marks the recording debut of new lead vocalist Dan Nelson.

About ANTHRAX's new CD, drummer Charlie Benante states, "This album has been in the making for two and half, maybe three years. After the reunion tour ended, we all went our separate ways. I started to write songs again, but I had no voice for them in mind, I didn't know who would be the singer. So Scott [Ian, guitar], Frankie [Bello, bass]and I got together and just started putting some songs together. This was pretty much the way 'Spreading the Disease' was done, too — we wrote those songs without a definite singer in mind. Then, in October of 2007, I was talking to Rob Caggiano [guitar] who said he found this guy in Long Island who he thought would be really good — Dan Nelson. So I did some research, called him up, and flew him out to Chicago."

According to Bello, it didn't take much time to realize that they had found their man. "Dan brought in the obligatory 'breath of fresh air,' but it really WAS. He has a killer voice and he's a good guy, and really fits ANTHRAX. The guy sings like nobody I've heard — I'm really proud of what he's done. This is the new ANTHRAX — yes, it does sound different, but it's in the same heavy/melodic vein. I don't compare it, I just see it as, 'I love the challenge of having a new ANTHRAX.'"

"While making this album," added Nelson, "I found that if I just tried to approach my vocals from the heart, to not overthink anything, I could bring a fresh, heavier yet still melodic approach to an already brutal style of music. Being the singer of ANTHRAX has already proven to be a great opportunity to play with great musicians."

Shortly after the lineup was solidified, Nelson was welcomed into the ANTHRAX fold via a true baptism by fire — opening up a pair of sold out shows for the mighty IRON MAIDEN in California. "The second night, we're backstage," recalls Ian, "[IRON MAIDEN singer] Bruce Dickinson came over to our dressing room to say hi, and he says to me, 'Your new singer, Dan, is amazing. I was watching you guys from the side of the stage last night — he totally fits you guys, he's perfect. His voice is incredible and strong. I loved it!' And I was like, 'Would you come inside and tell Dan? He'd love to hear it from you.' We walk in the dressing room and I'm like, 'Where's Dan?' And I hear from the bathroom, 'I'm in here, taking a crap!' It was so great — not that we're looking for validation, but when Bruce Dickinson comes up and is congratulating you on your new singer, it's a pretty cool moment."

With just a little more than three months before "Worship Music"'s scheduled release, Benante already has a few favorite songs that he can't wait for the band's fans to sink their teeth into. "This one song called 'Down Goes the Sun', is probably, for me, the most epic song that I've come up with, it has a lot of life in it. There's a song called 'Earth on Hell', which is a play on the words 'hell on earth.' That could have been on our 'Among the Living' record. There's another song called 'Fight 'Em 'Til You Can't', which is about zombies — who doesn't love a good zombie song?" Other standout tracks include "Vampyres" (Bello: "It's a dark, heavy groove with some serious, amazing vocals and a great, big chorus"), "Crawl" (Bello: "Another dark song, it's going to throw people for a loop"), "The Devil You Know" (Ian: "It's an almost AC/DC groove filtered through an ANTHRAX lens"), and "The Giant" (Ian: "It's so brutally in-your-face").
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

Je me répète mais...cet album va botter le cul !

Les 2 nouveaux morceaux qu'ils ont joué étaient vraiment cools ! Du bon Anthrax à la sauce de maintenant :bave: Putain ça va chier !!! :bang:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Moi je les ai trouvé ultra moisis :lol: Mais le nouveau chanteur m'a très agréablement surpris ;)
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Ouais pareil...Dans mes souvenirs ça ressemblait plus à du Bullet for my Valentine qu'à du Anthrax :D
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Répondre