Tyketto (hard rock, USA)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
KYLEN
Friend Of Alice Cooper
Friend Of Alice Cooper

Message par KYLEN »

Au fil des forums consacrés au Glam aux USA, je croise souvent le nom de Tyketto. Ce groupe qui m'est complètement méconnu, semble avoir une fan base plus que solide, le groupe étant souvent représenté comme une réference.

J'ai jeté une oreille discrète sur l'album Strenght in Numbers, pensant tomber sur un énième album de Glam pas original pour un sous, au lieu de ça je suis tombé sur un groupe naviguant entre les genre. Parfois proche d'un groupe comme Europe, parfois carrèment Glam, parfois varié comme un Extreme et toujours classe comme un Gotthard, et rapellant les 1ers Bonjovi par moment. Bref, le genre de groupe qui vaut le détour !

Si certains peuvent me conseiller quels albums sont à acheter :yeah:

J'ai volontairement mis ce topic dans révelation, le groupe étant nouvellement reformé, planifiant une tournée et une sortie d'album.

:tata:
ImageImage
Saracdclabanane
Defendeuse of the Leatherface
Defendeuse of the Leatherface

Message par Saracdclabanane »

On dirait un nom de glaces de sous marque :lol:
"Le solo de Zakk Wylde m'a tuer"
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

je suis en train de travailler le morceau "forever young" à la basse, bien sympa comme morceau, ça me donne envie d'en écouter plus
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
KYLEN
Friend Of Alice Cooper
Friend Of Alice Cooper

Message par KYLEN »

Merci Sara pour ton intervention :yeah:
ImageImage
postman
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par postman »

http://www.tyketto.com/albums/dont_come_easy.htm

voic leur premier album qui m avaity fait decouvrir le groupe en 91
ils etaient signé chez Geffen à l'époque
un tres bon album !!!!

a+
postman
cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Message par cillian »

Je connais juste la chanson "forever young" grâce au clip. Très bon morceau !! :up: Le chanteur Dany Vaughn a une bon sang de voix !! Sinon, il y a aussi la vidéo de "Wings", mais "forever young" est mieux.
:riff:
cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Message par cillian »

Forever Young

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGFvh6wXMyg

@ le G@sp : Bon courage pour la basse ! ;)

Wings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWeaVfufbsI
:riff:
KYLEN
Friend Of Alice Cooper
Friend Of Alice Cooper

Message par KYLEN »

Yes ! Je vais me ruer sur leur premier album dans ce cas ! Par contre Cilian, tes liens youtube me renvoient vers une page disant qu "la video ne peut pas être affichée dans votre pays". Vous avez le même problème ou ça marche chez vous ?
ImageImage
postman
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par postman »

chez moi ca fonctionne bien
je me suis claqué 3 clips du groupe
j'ai l impression de retrouver mes 20 ans LOL

en tout cas, merci Cillian pour les liens :yeah:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Yep chez moi ça marche aussi. :tata:
Mais y'a peut-être un embargo sur Monaco :D
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
KYLEN
Friend Of Alice Cooper
Friend Of Alice Cooper

Message par KYLEN »

Un truc du genre oui, dans le style où il ne doivent pas savoir ce qui est légal ou pas donc dans le doute ils bloquent !

Sont con, même le P2P est légal içi :lol:
ImageImage
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Premier album depuis 18 ans avec le line up original:

Frontiers Records has set an April 24 North American release date for "Dig In Deep", the first new album in 18 years from the original lineup of New Jersey rockers TYKETTO.

With recent appearances at Sweden Rock, Download, Firefest, Hard Rock Hell and Hard In Rio, the band realized they still had a huge fan base worldwide and the timing was perfect for a new album.

Formed in New Jersey in 1990, TYKETTO released their major label debut, "Don't Come Easy", in 1991. The album contained the hit AOR songs "Forever Young" and "Seasons" as well as "Wings" and "End Of The Summer Days", whose respective videos, along with "Forever Young", were in heavy rotation on MTV.

"Dig In Deep" track listing:

01. Faithless
02. Love To Love
03. Here's Hoping It Hurts
04. Battle Lines
05. The Fight Left In Me
06. Evaporate
07. Monday
08. Dig In Deep
09. Sound Off
10. Let This One Slide
11. This Is How We Say Goodbye

TYKETTO is:

Danny Vaughn (lead vocals)
Brooke St. James (lead guitar, backing vocals)
Jimi Kennedy (bass, backing vocals)
Michael Clayton (drums, backing vocals)
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Le dernier en date était avec l'ancien chanteur de Journey (Steve Augeri) et je ne l'ai toujours pas écouté. :D :D :D

J'ai bien aimé le dernier album solo de Danny Vaughn (The Traveller).
Bien content qu'ils se décident à ressortir un album.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sortie le mois prochain :
TYKETTO's music video for the song "Reach" can be seen below. The song is the title track of the band's new album, which will be released on October 14 via Frontiers Music Srl.

After five years of relentless touring that included playing on some of the most prestigious stages on the planet, TYKETTO took their revitalized energy in to the studio in the spring of 2016. The sessions took place at the legendary Rockfield Studios (QUEEN, RUSH, OASIS) in Wales. Musically, the band is truly at the top of their game, with their muscular brand of melodic rock delivered with the finest arrangements and awesome performances.

Lead vocalist Danny Vaughn comments: "Although we only had planned on recording ten songs for 'Reach', we were so pleased with everything, we decided to keep all twelve songs on the record.

"We unanimously decided on 'Reach' as the title of the album as it defines who this band is in 2016.

"We have a new energy, some incredible new members, and a fresh outlook toward the future.

"All of us have pushed each other beyond our limits to make what we feel is a pinnacle record in our catalog."

Adds drummer and founding member Michael Clayton Arbeeny: "Many bands who have been out as long as we have feel they need to fit into a preconceived notion of what their fans expect to hear.

"Following in the footsteps of icons such as QUEEN, LED ZEPPELIN and Prince, we have decided to expand our musical boundaries and introduce our friends around the world to TYKETTO 2016.

"Rest assured that all the songs on 'Reach' still carry the trademark melodies and choruses our fans have grown to love over the decades.

"The band is feeling stronger and performing better than ever and we can’t wait to share this music with the world."

In addition to Vaughn and Arbeeny, the 2016 lineup of TYKETTO includes Chris Green (guitar and vocals), Ged Rylands (keyboards and vocals) and Chris Childs (bass).

An eleven-country tour to support "Reach" commences in October.

"Reach" track listing:

01. Reach
02. Big Money
03. Kick Like A Mule
04. Circle The Wagons
05. I Need It Now
06. Tearing Down The Sky
07. Letting Go
08. The Fastest Man Alive
09. Remember My Name
10. Sparks Will Fly
11. Scream
12. The Run
13. Precious Little Gets Away (digital bonus track)

TYKETTO is:

Danny Vaughn – Lead Vocals
Michael Clayton Arbeeny - Drums, Percussion, Vocals
Ged Rylands - Keyboards, Vocals
Chris Green - Guitar, Vocals
Chris Childs - Bass, Vocals

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/video- ... 4kqW2ZY.99

Pantoufle
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Pantoufle »

Mouais....Un poil décevant... Peu convaincu par ce " Reach " :(
(En revanche le morceau " I Need It Now " passe un peu mieux.)

ça manque cruellement de punch, surtout au niveau vocal.

Enfin, merci quand même Frontiers ... ;)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

un live à Milan :
Frontiers Music Srl will release TYKETTO's "Live From Milan 2017" on CD/DVD, Blu-ray, vinyl and MP3 (audio only) on October 13.

TYKETTO singer Danny Vaughn says: "It's been 25 years in the making. From the beginning, our goal was to always put on the best live show we could possibly do. This, more than anything else, is what has kept the band alive in the hearts and minds of the fans. And the quotes that our fans have kindly provided for us in the CD booklet bear this out. We are a no-frills, no-gimmicks, warts-and-all, balls-out rock and roll band. No more, no less. And our audience are family to us. They are just as responsible for how good this concert is as we are. Everybody brought their best game. All that's left to do is to sit back and enjoy!"

The lineup comprised of founding members vocalist Danny Vaughn and drummer Michael Clayton Arbeeny, along with guitar wizard Chris Green, bassist Chris Childs (THUNDER) and ex-TEN keyboardist Ged Rylands, TYKETTO co-headlined day one of Frontiers Rock Festival IV and blew the roof off with their performance of the classic "Don't Come Easy" album from back to front (yes, back to front, not front to back)! Cameras were there to capture every riveting moment and now, with great pleasure, Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to release this special performance on CD/DVD and Blu-ray! Michael Arbeeny says: "If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a thousand pictures. 'Live From Milan 2017' not only brings the songs of 'Don't Come Easy' to life, but also shows the passion and excitement the band takes onstage at every performance. 'Live From Milan' is simply five brothers enjoying the hell out of what they do.... with a few thousand friends stopping by to join the party."

TYKETTO's debut album, "Don't Come Easy", is considered a landmark release amongst melodic hard rock albums of the late '80s/early '90s. While the band has continuously put out quality recordings over the years, fans and critics alike hold the debut album in especially high regard. So, it was with great pleasure that after releasing the band's most recent studio album, "Reach", Frontiers invited the band to play Frontiers Rock Festival IV in Milan, Italy to not only play tracks from more recent releases, but to play "Don't Come Easy" in its entirety to an adoring audience.

"Live From Milan 2017" track listing:
CD
01. Introduction
02. Sail Away
03. Strip Me Down
04. Nothing But Love
05. Walk On Fire
06. Lay Your Body Down
07. Standing Alone
08. Seasons
09. Burning Down Inside
10. Wings
11. Forever Young
12. Rescue Me
13. Reach
DVD/Blu-ray:
01. Introduction
02. Sail Away
03. Strip Me Down
04. Nothing But Love
05. Walk On Fire
06. Lay Your Body Down
07. Standing Alone
08. Seasons
09. Burning Down Inside
10. Wings
11. Forever Young
12. Rescue Me
13. Dig In Deep
14. Reach
Guix
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Guix »

kingdavid of steel a écrit :
Pierre a écrit :Mais si on n'achète pas, qui va ramener le rock'n'roll en France ? :diable:
Demis Roussos !!!
Répondre