Sharon Osbourne se fait désiliconer

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Dans la série on s'en branle... :D

According to People.com, Ozzy Osbourne's wife/manager Sharon admitted on her daytime talk show "The Talk" earlier today (Thursday, October 6) that she took a break from the program to deal with a problem with her breast implants.

"One morning I woke up and one of my boobies was kind of much longer than the other ... So I'm thinking, this isn't right," Sharon said.

Her surgeon told her one of her implants had "leaked into the wall of my stomach," so she had them removed and has gone back to her natural assets.

"I don't feel like I have a water bed laying on my chest anymore," Osbourne said.

The Daily Record reported in 2006 that Sharon Osbourne spent £300,000 (approximately $530,000 at the time) on plastic surgery.

In 1999 she underwent a gastric banding procedure where an elastic band is put around the stomach. Within a year, she was down to 98 pounds — and ready for some serious refurbishment.

She began with surgery to trim off the excess skin, then had her breasts, legs and bottom lifted. She had a tummy tuck, liposuction and a full facelift.

Sharon Osbourne published her best-selling memoir in 2005, called "Extreme: My Autobiography". A second volume was rushed out in 2008 after Ozzy's book was delayed.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Ah bon, faut dire que je ne lui ai jamais regardé les seins.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Madnad
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Madnad »

Pareil,...
je lui ai surtout maté le Ozzy!
Everflow a écrit :Sinon on peut faire un forum "les anecdotes de Madnad des 80's" je crois :D
gedral
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par gedral »

Changements importants à prévoir dans sa vie.

Super, le Sab' se réunit. :lol:
paraphé
Répondre