Venom - Fallen Angels

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

JCHDR
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par JCHDR »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

syl62 a écrit :salut a tous
je suis nouveau sur ce forum, et comme Venom est mon groupe fétiche, alors je m'invite a la discussion.
Pour répondre a mercenaire 47, un live est sorti en vhs en 1990, avec la formation de l'album Prime evil, c'est a dire Mantas, Abaddon,Tony dolan "demolition man" et aAl barnes.Par contre aucune réédition en dvd a ce jour.
Merci de ta réponse !

Bon bin moi qui suis passer au blu-ray entre temps c'est pas gagniez quoi :(
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une autre interview, avec le gratteux cette fois :

http://www.metalteamuk.net/interviews11 ... -venom.htm
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Fonz
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Fonz »

Everflow a écrit :Image
Me tarde ! :)
NASHVILLE PUSSY, Jack Daniels and Gibson !
[color=red]Chacal[/color] a écrit :Putain que j'aimerais être un trve comme toi Fonz :,(
DavidHasselhofSteel
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par DavidHasselhofSteel »

Tain je découvre juste maintenant Cast in Stone que j'ai snobbé pendant 15 a cause des mauvaises critiques qu'il avait recu a sa sortie, et en fait il est excellent... Je le prefere même a resurection, plus varié...
"We don't play Thrash Metal, it's for fucking wimps"
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

En fait ils sont tous excellents mais le truc c'est qu'on nous a tellement rabâché que c'était mauvais que certains on finit par y croire vraiment. :nul:
JosephCurwenII
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par JosephCurwenII »

George Harrison Ford a écrit :En tout cas ce sera leur pemiere jolie pochette en trente ans...

:lol: c'est clair !!
"Remember Piracy it's a crime "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G1OKn3aCHg
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cronos n'a aucune nostalgie du line-up d'origine :

http://www.criticalmass.se/index.php?op ... le&id=2218
CriticalMass.se: What is your relationship with [former VENOM members] Mantas and Abaddon like these days?

Cronos: None, really. The only contact is through the business side of it all, because I'm working with Universal and all the back catalogue, and obviously, we have to pay those guys that are on the albums. That's the only contact there is. Nothing to do with the music today. Ten years ago some people would be saying crap like, "The only real VENOM is the original lineup," but nowadays the audience consists of more young people who might have started buying the albums from "Resurrection" and onwards. A lot of the kids in the front row, and those who make up the majority of the crowd, are singing along to the songs from "Resurrection", "Metal Black" and "Hell". It's the older guys that are closer to my age who are the minority, standing at the back with their arms folded and waiting for the rendition of "Bloodlust" and "Witching Hour". Sure, the young guys know the history of the band and they know those songs too but I think they can be more passionate about the newer material because those albums came in their time. Some of them weren't even born when "Welcome To Hell" came out. But they're now the majority of the audience, so it's been ten years since I heard anybody whining to me about "VENOM is not VENOM without Mantas and Abaddon." That's history now. People don't give a shit about the old guys anymore.

CriticalMass.se: When you reunited the original lineup back in 1995 there was a massive insurgence in VENOM collecting and the prices on your old vinyl releases doubled and tripled in price. There are VENOM releases today that routinely are priced at hundreds of pounds if you can find them and collecting VENOM has almost become like collecting a band like KISS since there are so many different and odd releases. Clearly you never see a dime of the money that is shifted around for the rare collectibles, especially since many of the most sought-after items are bootlegs as well. How do you feel about there being such a lucrative aftermarket for your old stuff and bootlegs in particular?

Cronos: There are different ways to look at it. At the end of the day, the fans are being ripped off and I really hate that, but the people who are making this stuff are not getting rich. There's really not much we can do about since it's not like they're producing thousands of copies and making millions of bucks. They're making a few copies, maybe five or six, they sell them for a couple of hundred pounds and then they disappear. You can't even find a lawyer to go after these people because they pop up and then they vanish. With such small volumes they're never going to be millionaires, but it's unfortunate that we have such passionate fans who will spend that kind of money. Hey, I'm a fan of music but even I draw the line somewhere saying, "Fuck it, I'm not paying that." When we did the boxed set ["MMV", in 2005], one of the songs was off a compilation we did many years ago, a song called "Senile Decay" that we at the time didn't want to put on one of our own albums so we decided to put it on this compilation, and I'd been seeing bootlegs with that song on eBay. I thought I'd put a stop to our fans being ripped off so I went into my cellar and took the original master tape, digitized it and put the song in the boxed set. So now the fans don't have to get ripped off on eBay, they can just go and buy this song in the shops, you know.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
DavidHasselhofSteel
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Au fait quelqu'un l'a écouté du coup cet album ?
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

moi
DavidHasselhofSteel
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

hmmm super... et donc ? bien ou bien ?
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

je l'ai trouvé nul à chier, je l'avais cité dans le topic des deceptions, pas réussi à l'écouter en entier et pourtant j'adore tous les Venom. J'avais adoré Hell mais là non c'est le pire album de toute leur carrière et j'en attendais beaucoup de ce groupe, c'est un des groupe dont j'attendais le plus l'album en 2011. C'est même pas du niveau de Metal Black en 2006. voilà
Modifié en dernier par SophiePetoncule le 06 févr. 2012, 14:40, modifié 1 fois.
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

Furya a écrit :je l'ai trouvé nul à chier, pas réussi à l'écouter en entier et pourtant j'adore tous les Venom. J'avais adoré Hell mais là non c'est le pire album de toute leur carrière et j'en attendais beaucoup de ce groupe, c'est un des groupe dont j'attendais le plus l'album en 2011. C'est même pas du niveau de Metal Black en 2006. voilà
Ça donne envie. :rock:
Swoopes… Dancing… For the win… Texas is back folks!
DavidHasselhofSteel
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Ben merci du conseil, bien fait d'attendre ta réponse !
Murder-One
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Murder-One »

Véritable retour aux sources dans l'esprit, les compos et l'interprétation (plus carré qu'avec Abaddon quand même :lol:). :bow:

Très déçu par les 2 derniers, c'est une vraie bonne surprise !!! :bravo:
Répondre