KISS - Monster

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Une curieuse version de Crazy crazy night avec une chanteuse pour la nouvelle publicité Simrnoff...

mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Putain, trop cool un nouveau Kiss !! Eux au moins ils font de la bonne zik !!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :bravo:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Je savais que t'allais venir m'embêter ici!
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
houguerr
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par houguerr »

J'ai beaucoup aimé le dernier album donc forcément j'attends beaucoup du prochain ! ;)
ride the night like you ride the lightning

Across the rainbow bridge to Valhalla
Odin's waiting for me
weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Message par weik »

ça se precise !

Dans une vidéo mise en ligne sur le site du groupe, le guitariste Paul Stanley, en studio avec Tommy Thayer (guitare) et leur producteur Greg Collins, a déclaré :

"Nous sommes à deux jours de l'achèvement de l'album. C'est presque fini et c'est énorme. C'est de loin la meilleure chose que nous ayons réalisée depuis je ne sais combien de temps."
L'Ostrogauxe
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par L'Ostrogauxe »

Ben y'a intéret que ce soit vrai! :)
Fonz
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Fonz »

Ya bon !!! Me tarde ! :rock:
NASHVILLE PUSSY, Jack Daniels and Gibson !
[color=red]Chacal[/color] a écrit :Putain que j'aimerais être un trve comme toi Fonz :,(
Metal B
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Metal B »

Belle coupe le père Paul!
Sinon le coup du "c'est notre meilleur truc depuis des lustres, ils nous font le coup à chaque album!
Même pour le film "Kiss meets the Phantom of the Park" ça avait été le cas!
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Je les vois mal dire: "Ouais bon, on a fini l'album mais franchement on a fait mieux avant... gardez vos sous pour le prochain" :D :D :D :D

Y'a que Michael Weikath pour dire ça. (A la sortie de The dark ride)
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Metal B
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Metal B »

Pas faux! :lol:
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le commentaire de Stanley sur 6 titres du nouvel album.
Aucune date de sortie encore annoncée.
The February 2012 issue of U.K.'s Classic Rock magazine features KISS guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley's thoughts on six songs from KISS's upcoming album, "Monster", which he is co-producing.

"I wasn't interested in making an album unless I was in charge and no one agreed to it half-heartedly," says Stanley. "The band's all there, all the time, and we cut the tracks all facing each other in the same room. Chemistry and camaraderie, that's essential. That's what made [2009's] 'Sonic Boom' so great, and this album is thunderously better."

"It's A Long Way Down"

Stanley: "It says that those who reach heights and don't appreciate them fall mightily — it's a long way down from the top. It's a defining track in the sense that it's very up-tempo and very much a signature song. Eric's [Singer] drumming is incredible on this."

"Back To The Stone Age"

Stanley: "One that Gene [Simmons] sings. It's exactly what you'd expect it to be from the title. I come from a school where you write a verse, a bridge, a chorus, and then you go back. That's in my blood. It's in Motown, it's in THE BEATLES, it's in LED ZEPPELIN, it's in THE WHO, its in all my favorite bands."

"Shout Mercy"

Stanley: "That's a great track. There's a lot of tracks that could start the album, and this is one of them. I like to think that the opening song is a declaration of what the album really is, whether it's a 'Love Gun' or a 'Detroit Rock City'. It's important to start with a song that defines what you're gonna be getting."

"Out Of This World"

Stanley: "That's one of Tommy's [Thayer, guitarist.] He really pushed the limits. His playing is phenomenal. It has the kind of excitement that I like to hear where you're not quite sure if it's gonna go off the rails or not. That's what makes great rock n' roll."
"Wall Of Sound"

Stanley: "We're not trying to reinvent the wheel here; we're at our best when we don't over-think. It's not a Rubik's Cube, it's a song, you know? This one is absolutely, immediately recognisable and identifiable and true to being KISS. I put the blinders on us to keep us from being derailed or the attention span broken by things going on around us."

"Hell Or Hallelujah"

Stanley: "Another up-tempo song, and it's very definitive. That's what I think is so great about this album: every track is quintessential. No one does it better — and many have tried. When we hit the bulls-eye, we hit it full on. We've cut 14 tracks. How many we'll use or how this will play out will be interesting, but there's no filler."

Stanley said that KISS was going to be wrapping up work on "Monster" this week. On Wednesday (January 4) Stanley gave an update on the album — which is their first new studio set since 2009's "Sonic Boom" — saying, "(We are) two days from finished with this album. It's awesome. . . by far the best thing we've done in I don't know how long. Have I said that before? Yeah! Was I right? Yeah! I'm right this time again! Truly, the album kicks major ass and we're very, very proud of it."

Guitarist Tommy Thayer also spoke about the new album, which will be the band's 20th, adding: "You're gonna be as excited as we are cause we're really excited, and we're not just saying that. . . this is great stuff. . . it's amazing!"

There's been no release date announced for "Monster".

Stanley admits that he's never surprised by how deep KISS' fan devotion continues to run worldwide. "It really for me, resoundingly once again, I guess validates for me why this band exists," he told The Pulse Of Radio. "It's not a tepid recreation of the past, it's really an ageless beast that dominates at will. It's timeless."

Gene Simmons told The Pulse Of Radio that despite the knocks KISS has received from the rock press over the years, that sometimes in rock n' roll, style actually makes for excellent substance. "Y'know, every few years there's a kind of born-again thing that happens with KISS, a kick in the butt," he said. "And despite the naysayers and whoever else we have long since buried in our backyards of mansions that bad reviews built us — we all live and die by the masses. So interestingly enough, the movies that I go see, that I love, when I read the reviews, I'm shocked because I always get the sense, 'Oh, they must have seen a different movie.' So when I go see 'G.I. Joe', or 'Transformers', or some of the other great thrill-rides; This ain't Shakespeare! (Laughs) But it also doesn't pretend to be. That's not why I'm going. I wanna see the world blow up."
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
TITI31
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

KISS LIVE ON US TV CETTE NUIT !

Message par TITI31 »

Avant même le site officiel et en quasi avant première sur le web, JATA vous offre les deux prestations live de KISS cette nuit en HD au JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE !
http://kissjata.wordpress.com/news-jata-3/
NEWS HELLFEST SUR JATA LIVE EXPERIENCES :
http://kissjata.wordpress.com/2011/06/20/hellfest-2014/
JATA LIVE EXPERIENCES :
http://kissjata.wordpress.com/
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour les fans :
Brought to you by Fangoria, the planet's number one cult film, horror and fantasy culture entertainment magazine, Kiss: Monster - The Official Album And Tour Magazine is a KISS magazine made by KISS fans for KISS fans. Celebrating the upcoming release of "Monster", the band's 20th album and their upcoming summer tour with MÖTLEY CRÜE, this glossy, 72-page collector's magazine features dozens of rare, new and never-before-published photographs as well as new interviews with KISS members Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer, wherein they muse on the past, reflect on the present and look to what lies in store for "the hottest band in the world… KISS!" You'll also get a thorough, critical look at the full KISS discography; a preview of "Monster" written by the band; secrets behind "The Tour"; a look at the design of the new KISS costumes as well as their costumes worn through the ages; Gene and Paul remembering classic KISS albums like "Creatures Of The Night" and "Alive"; in-depth retrospective of the delirious KISS TV movie "Kiss Meets The Phantom Of The Park" and so much more!

Edited by Fangoria editor-in-chief (and lifelong, card-carrying KISS Army member) Chris Alexander, this towering salute to the ever-evolving KISS mythology is one that every self respecting KISS fan MUST have.

Kiss: Monster – The Official Album And Tour Magazine will be on newsstands everywhere late June and will be available to order through KissOnline.com and Fangoria.com.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Hellion
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Hellion »

Cool. J'esperais un Classic Rock Magazine dédié en fait.
je n’achète plus la presse (70% des articles me concernent pas) mais j'aime bien ce principe de mag special accompagnant un cd...
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Heu , par contre on est bien d'accord que l'album n'accompagnera pas le magazine. L'album n'est pas prévu avant l'automne.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Hellion
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Hellion »

On est bien d'accord ! :oops:
autant pour moi... non mais j'etais tellement dans mon trip classic rock magazine que mon cerveau a pas tilté que c’était "que" un magazine... :oops:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

According to a posting on KISS' official web site, KissOnline.com, the members of KISS got an up-close-and-personal look at a "finished proof" of the massive KISS "Monster" book last week and were quite impressed. Bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons was quoted as saying, "It's fantastic!" After vocalist/guitarist Paul Stanley had his first look, he said, "This book is way beyond my expectations. The photos are incredible at this size. It's not a coffee table book, it's a coffee table!"

The KISS "Monster" book is a retrospective featuring all the different eras of KISS in makeup, starting in the early years and continuing on to present day. "We selected photos that captured the absolute essence of being in and around a KISS concert," says guitarist Tommy Thayer.

"Ten different editions will be dedicated personally to the KISS Army of the biggest countries we've toured throughout the world," Tommy continues. "Each edition will feature a different cover featuring the flag of that nation and inside each book there will be a personally signed, dated and numbered dedication page from the band."

The book is presently being custom printed in Italy at EBS Editoriale Bortolazzi Stei, one of the finest book manufacturers in the world. Each individual copy will be handmade with no machines involved in the finishing and binding of the book. Each book will have a character and feel of its own, at the same time retaining explicit high production standards.

KISS will officially unveil the "Monster" book in July.
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

ça à l'air d'un bouquin exceptionnel (le format :euh: :euh: :euh: ), mais le prix devrait l'être aussi. :/
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Allez 30 secondes du prochain single :

mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Dave Smallwood
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Dave Smallwood »

Ben ça sonne plutôt pas mal,
Il nous referons peut-être le hellfest comme en 2010
Doc Mag ghee avait l'air satisfait de l'accueil et le concert était énorme. :bravo:
Les fonctionnaires, c'est comme les livres dans une bibliothèque.
Plus c'est haut placé, moins ça sert !
TITI31
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par TITI31 »

HELL OR HALLELUJAH est écoutable en entier : c'est un titre ultra efficace et bien meilleur que ne le fut Modern Day Delilah !

http://kissjata.wordpress.com/news-jata-4/
JATA LIVE EXPERIENCES :
Fonz
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Fonz »

YEAH ! Ca envoie le bois !
NASHVILLE PUSSY, Jack Daniels and Gibson !
[color=red]Chacal[/color] a écrit :Putain que j'aimerais être un trve comme toi Fonz :,(
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Putain mais elle est où la voix de Paul Stanley sérieux ? (A part DMC ou DTC)
Je suis déçu sur le coup.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Sympa ce nouvel extrait du prochain Kiss qui doit faire partie des innombrables inédits classés dans les archives du groupe pendant ces 4 dernières décennies, tellement il sonne période fin 70's.
Je ne trouve rien à redire sur la voix de paul Stanley qui semble conforme aux possibilités du bonhomme à son age respectable tout comme David lee Roth. :diable:
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
TITI31
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

La pochette de KISS MONSTER

Message par TITI31 »

Elle est ici, la vrai, l'officielle :

http://kissjata.wordpress.com/news-jata-4/
JATA LIVE EXPERIENCES :