Rob Zombie

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

KYLEN
Friend Of Alice Cooper
Friend Of Alice Cooper

Re: Rob Zombie

Message par KYLEN »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Rho rho Sick Buble Gum, pendant la tournée il l'annonçait comme un morceau que nous allions apprécié, car nous sommes un peu limité intellectuellement et que le refrain est composé de 3 mots à notre portée :

ROCK MOTHERFUCKER
ROCK THE MOTHERFUCKER
ROCK MOTHERFUCKER YEAH

Le tout repris sur écran géant, un Karaoké exceptionnel ! :lol:
ImageImage
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

:D :D :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Rob Zombie en a marre que Ozzy lui pique ses musiciens :
Rob Zombie has spent the last few months touring in support of his latest album, "Hellbilly Deluxe 2", and when his drummer, Tommy Clufetos, left to join Ozzy Osbourne's band, SLIPKNOT's Joey Jordison jumped in. Jordison took time away from his sleaze-punk band MURDERDOLLS to play with Zombie who was in a lurch left by Clufetos' departure.

This isn't the first time Ozzy has hired one of Rob's bandmates — in 2006, Ozzy lured Zombie bassist Rob "Blasko" Nicholson away to join Osbourne's band.

The Artisan News Service asked Zombie backstage at the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival what he thought of Ozzy poaching important members of Rob's band.

"I think there's ways to do things and I think there's ways to not do things and I think the way they've chosen to do things is not how I would do things; I think it's kind of rude," Rob replied. "I mean, if my guys that I have wanna go play with other people, that's fine; I don't own them. But I think there's ways to do things in a respectful way and there's ways to just be shitty, and I feel that the way things have gone down lately has been pretty shitty. But whatever... What comes around goes around. But I'm just happy because every time I've lost somebody, I've gotten somebody ten times better, so I'm thankful for that. So if somebody's band wants to be made up of my cast-offs, enjoy."

Zombie told the Artisan News Service that it wasn't the first time he's said it, but he feels that the band he currently has is the closest one he's been in.

"That's totally true," Rob said. "I mean, I love these guys. I thought the drummer I had before [Tommy Clufetos] was a good guy, but you find out some people are just phony. But the greatest thing that ever happened was him hitting the road and Joey coming in and replacing him, 'cause it's always great to replace somebody with a better drummer. But it's not just that — it's just the vibe and the person and everything about, really... I don't know. It's hard to explain. It was the perfect personality to come in and make the four of us work."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

The eagerly awaited new ROB ZOMBIE album, "Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor", will be released on April 23 on Zodiac Swan/T-Boy/Ume. The CD was produced by Bob Marlette, who has previously worked with everyone from BLACK SABBATH and ALICE COOPER to WILSON PHILLIPS and LYNYRD SKYNYRD.

The "Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor" cover artwork can be seen below. Also available is an audio sample of the CD's first single, "Dead City Radio And The New Gods Of Super Town".

"I think for the first time this new album perfectly merges the old days of WHITE ZOMBIE with the future of what I am doing now," says Rob. "I think fans of both will agree that this is the perfect combo of both worlds."

A rock icon and auteur filmmaker with insight and unlimited vision, Rob Zombie has continuously challenged audiences as he stretches the boundaries of music, film, and publishing. Now, the seven-time Grammy-nominated recording artist releases his fifth solo album, "Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor", which includes "Dead City Radio And The New Gods Of Super Town", along with such tracks as "Ging Gang Gong De Do Gong De Laga Raga", "Lucifer Rising", "Behold! The Pretty Filthy Creatures" and a heavy-duty cover of GRAND FUNK RAILROAD's "We're an American Band".

"Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor" is the first release on Rob's new label, Zodiac Swan, through T-Boy Records/UMe.

Zombie told The Pulse Of Radio what goals he set for himself in making the new album. "I wanted someone to hear it and go, 'Wow, I haven't heard that before,'" he said. "I wanted it to be just different. We really went out of our way with the sounds, so every song has a very different sound, a very different guitar sound, drum sound, just everything, where the sound, the actual sound becomes very important. You know, after all these years you want to still try to feel that you can break through new, creative areas in your own mind, and that's really what we're just trying to do, you know."

T-Boy Records is veteran rock manager Andy Gould's new partnership with Universal Music Enterprises (UMe) which will serve as an umbrella label releasing new music and albums from established iconic hard-rock bands with major followings.

Gould, who currently heads his own Spectacle Entertainment Group, has managed Rob Zombie since his days in WHITE ZOMBIE. Gould's track record includes sales exceeding fifteen million worldwide and seven Grammy nominations with Zombie, including securing deals for Zombie to become one of only a handful of people to have unprecedented success for six feature films as the writer and director.

"We have had a great deal of success in the past with Rob Zombie," explains Gould about his decision to take the new venture to UMe. "We want to sign rock bands with brand names that do good business on the road, and have been underserved by the major label system. The idea I had arose out of discussions with the other managers of major hard-rock acts who all felt their artists could benefit from an improved label experience. We're looking to super-serve this niche audience, which is tremendously loyal, and is often even larger internationally than here in the States."

As a musician, Rob Zombie has sold over fifteen million albums worldwide to date. His last studio album was "Hellbilly Deluxe 2". The CD came a decade after its predecessor, "Hellbilly Deluxe", the album that established Zombie as a solo artist after the breakup of multi-platinum group WHITE ZOMBIE. That triple-platinum album also yielded a string of successful radio singles, namely "Dragula", "Superbeast" and "Living Dead Girl", which dominated the airwaves.

The rocker-turned-film director is the only artist to experience unprecedented success in both music and film as the writer/director of five feature films, with a worldwide gross totaling more than $100 million dollars. The week of his album release, Zombie will premiere his sixth motion picture, "The Lords Of Salem", that he wrote, directed and produced in tandem with the producers of the "Paranormal Activity" franchise, on April 26, with Anchor Bay Films.

Last year, in addition to working on his film, Zombie also dominated the touring world in 2012, blowing away audiences on the road with MEGADETH, then with MARILYN MANSON for the "Twins Of Evil Tour". Zombie and his band of maniacs — John 5 on guitar, Piggy D on bass and Ginger Fish on drums — brought their elaborate, multi-media production, complete with hair-raising theatrics, animatronic robots, oversized LED screens, a non-stop collage of psychotronic monster film clips, a spectacular light show, a gigantic robot with flames shooting out of its body, pyrotechnics, insane guitar riffs and vicious beats to audiences and festivals around the world.

Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

C'est vrai que la pochette ainsi que le morceau font plus penser à du White Zombie.
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

"Dead City Radio And The New Gods Of Super Town", the new single from ROB ZOMBIE, can be streamed using the SoundCloud player below. The song comes off his eagerly awaited new album, "Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor", which will be released on April 23 on Zodiac Swan/T-Boy/Ume. The CD was produced by Bob Marlette, who has previously worked with everyone from BLACK SABBATH and ALICE COOPER to WILSON PHILLIPS and LYNYRD SKYNYRD.

"Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor" track listing:

01. Teenage Nosferatu Pussy
02. Dead City Radio And The New Gods Of Supertown
03. Revelation Revolution
04. Theme For The Rat Vendor
05. Gong Gang Gong De Do Gong De Laga Raga
06. Rock And Roll (In A Black Hole)
07. Behold! The Pretty Filthy Creatures
08. White Trash Freaks
09. We're An American Band (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD cover)
10. Lucifer Rising
11. The Girl Who Loved The Monsters
12. Trade In Your Guns For A Coffin
Et le 1er single ici: https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=ht ... %3Ds-8TdNf
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Et bien... je le trouve excellent cet album, du bon gros rob zombie, gros son, toujours ce coté horror/humor que j'apprécie beaucoup, bref pas déçu. :bang:
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

la reprise de GRAND FUNK.

SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

Olivier sur un topic de Rob Zombie !!! :o
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Je cite surtout une reprise de GRAND FUNK. :D ;)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Rob Zombie will release a new concert DVD, apparently titled "The Zombie Mad Mad Horror Picture Show", in May. The cover artwork for the set can be seen below. The disc will feature footage filmed during stops on last year's Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Mayhem Festival tour in Houston on August 3, 2013 and Dallas on August 4.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/rob-zo ... Ug2Zmi2.99
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

J'ai cru que c'était le titre de son prochain film...d'ailleurs il commencerait déjà à plancher dessus.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Rob Zombie will release a new concert DVD and Blu-ray, apparently titled "The Zombie Horror Picture Show", in May. The cover artwork for the set can be seen below. The disc will feature footage filmed during stops on last year's Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Mayhem Festival tour in Houston on August 3, 2013 and Dallas on August 4.

DVD and Blu-ray track listing is as follows:

02. Superbeast
03. Super-Charger Heaven (originally by WHITE ZOMBIE)
04. Living Dead Girl
05. We're An American Band (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD cover)
06. More Human Than Human (originally by WHITE ZOMBIE)
07. Sick Bubblegum
08. Never Gonna Stop
09. Ging Gang Gong De Do Gong De Laga Raga
10. Meet The Creeper
11. Mars Needs Women
12. House Of 1000 Corpses
13. The Lords Of Salem
14. Dead City Radio And The New Gods Of Supertown
15. Thunder Kiss '65 (originally by WHITE ZOMBIE)
16. Dragula

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/rob-zo ... q8eQklz.99
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Il contiendra également un album photo :
Rob Zombie will release a new concert DVD and Blu-ray, titled "The Zombie Horror Picture Show", in May. To go along with the DVD and Blu-ray, there will be a "killer book" by photographer Rob Fenn, according to Zombie.

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pas désagréable à regarder! :mad: Non mais si j'avais la certitude qu'ils viennent au Hellfest avec ce show (nichons y compris :D ) j'irais bien les voir quand même.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Malheureusement j'ai l'impression que ce DVD fait vendre du rêve et en réalité c'est pas aussi spectaculaire... :(

Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Si, aux USA les show de Rob Zombie sont assez réputés pour ça! Malheureusement, en Europe on est bien loin d'avoir le droit à tout ce spectacle. :nul:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Non mais je m'en fous des shows aux States, je parle pour chez nous ! :D

Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Oui d'accord, mais c'est toi qui compare le DVD et la réalité! :lol:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

La réalité pour chez nous ! :D

Enfin on verra bien en juin le rendu.

Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Oui merci j'ai compris, mais justement si tu veux comparer avec ce qui ce fait ici, ne prends pas en compte ce DVD tourné aux USA...
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le titre "Superbeast" est disponible ICI

Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

J'ai maté un coup le bluray ce week-end et ça envoi dis donc! :bravo: Pas super fan de la musique, mais putain le groupe se devait de sortir un DVD avec un show comme ça. :up:

Ah et puis contrairement au trailer, les nichons ne sont pas censurés... :mad:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

ROB ZOMBIE will release a new live album, "Spookshow International Live", later this year via T-Boy Records, veteran rock manager Andy Gould's partnership with Universal Music Enterprises (UMe). The CD will feature 19 tracks, including fan favorites "Dragula" and "Living Dead Girl", as well as live renditions of tracks from Zombie's latest studio effort, "Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor", and a cover of THE RAMONES' "Blitzkrieg Bop".

Says Rob: "It's been eight years since our last live album, so we figured it was time for another. Actually, we weren't planning on it, but we recorded a few shows and they sounded really great, so we thought, 'Fuck it! Let's get it out there.'"

"Spookshow International Live" track listing:

02. Superbeast
03. Living Dead Girl
04. Dead City Radio
05. Drum Solo
06. More Human Than Human
07. Sick Bubblegum
08. House Of 1000 Corpses
09. Meet The Creeper
10. Never Gonna Stop
11. Blitzkrieg Bop (THE RAMONES cover)
12. Thunderkiss '65
13. Jesus Frankenstein
14. We're An American Band (GRAND FUNK RAILROAD cover)
15. Dragula
16. Demonoid Phenomenon
17. Pussy Liqour
18. Demon Speeding
19. Gong Gang Gong De Do Gong De Laga Raga

Pierre Desproges
Répondre