Nile : What Should Not Be Unearthed (nouvel album)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

US death metal legends, Nile, are currently in the studio wrapping up the mix of their upcoming album, What Should Not Be Unearthed. Produced by Nile and mixed by Neil Kernon, the album will be released August 28th via Nuclear Blast Records. The artwork was handled this time by Michal 'Xaay' Loranc.

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Outch !
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Monster
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par Monster »

ENORME :bow:
Dowëri lëhndi dowï lëhndi dowï lëhndi dowï lëhndi
Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Du Nile très classique, ni mauvais, ni génial. Le groupe tourne un peu en rond depuis un moment de toute façon.
Monster
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par Monster »

Terrible :bow:
Le solo est génial et assez inhabituel pour du Nile.
Dowëri lëhndi dowï lëhndi dowï lëhndi dowï lëhndi
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

En effet, bien cool et original ! :bang:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Départ du guitariste/chanteur :
Nile are parting ways with long-time member Dallas Toler-Wade. The guitarist/vocalist has decided to leave the band to focus on his own plans and recordings. He has a new project. Nile will be embarking on their next tour in support of their latest release, What Should Not Be Unearthed, on February 14th, 2017 with Overkill. This tour also marks the debut of the band's newest member, guitarist/vocalist Brian Kingsland.

After this tour, the band will is tentatively scheduled to return to Europe this Summer for a series of festivals followed by a WSNBU-Latin America tour. Nile is already working on songs for their next album which will be recorded in late 2017 for an early 2018 release. More info will be released in the coming months.

Founding member Karl Sanders comments: "I would like to personally thank Dallas Toler-Wade for his many years with the band, and sincerely wish him well with his music. All of us in Nile are truly happy and thankful to be working with Brian. Not only is he a seriously talented Extreme Metal Guitar Shredder, but he has a great Brutal Metal voice, with a very versatile range. Brian is also a genuine, down-to-earth hard-working and motivated guy who has helped reignite and re-establish a sense of team work back into Nile. With the addition of Brian on guitar and vocals, the band right now seems to me a lot more like the early years of Nile - the classic Nile era when we were all functioning as a cohesive unit, in viciously brutal triple vocal attack mode. The mood in the Nile rehearsal room for the last 3 months has been focused and relaxed; with 4 positive, energized, hard working people all on the same Metal page. We simply can't wait to share what we have been working on with Metal Fans on the upcoming Overkill Tour. Between the addition of Brian, and bassist/vocalist Brad Parris now in his 2nd year in the band, this line-up is going to crush skulls. Seriously, the last time I felt this strongly about a Nile line-up - was when George Kollias joined the band."

Drummer George Kollias comments: "I want to thank Dallas for everything he did for Nile all these years, it's been some amazing years and I wish him the best with his new project! Also, I want to say a big 'welcome to Nile' to Brian Kingsland! Brian is an amazing guitar player/vocalist and he has brought a very fresh vibe to the band, we are so looking forward to get out there and deliver the best metal you ever heard from us! See you all on the road!"
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre