Chastain - We Bleed Metal

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

2ème album depuis le retour de Leather Leone dans le groupe.
The new CHASTAIN album "We Bleed Metal" will be released worldwide on November 6. It will be made available on CD and vinyl as well as all digital formats. Guitarist David T. Chastain states: "This is a continuation of the 'Surrender To No One' sound with, hopefully, some improvements all the way around. [Singer] Leather [Leone] has never sounded better and I believe this is my most shredtastic CHASTAIN lead guitar playing since 'The 7th Of Never' era." Drummer Stian Kristoffersen (PAGAN'S MIND) and bassist Mike Skimmerhorn return once again to complete the lineup.

The CHASTAIN albums "Surrender To No One" and "We Bleed Metal" will be released in vinyl format later in the year on Pure Steel Records.

The CHASTAIN classic albums "The 7th Of Never" and "The Voice Of The Cult" were recently reissued on CD by Divebomb/Tribunal Records. These reissues were nicely redone with new mastering, packaging, interviews, old reviews and more.

The "uncut" version of CHASTAIN's comeback album, "Surrender To No One", was made available on digital format on Leviathan worldwide.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/chasta ... 9CWLbpS.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Cool!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Hum, c'est assez vilain ça! :beurk:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ça fait plus saigner les yeux qu'autre chose.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

J'ai vu passer une autre pochette depuis...

Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

C'est mieux!
Piranha
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par Piranha »

c'est mieux effectivement
David T Chastain n'a jamais été reconnu pour la beauté de ses pochettes en même temps, mais il existe un charme de je ne sais quoi :D

j'adorce celle-ci d'un album solo

Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Kiss of Death »

Les pochettes de l'époque Black Dragon records étaient splendides, 7th of Never ou mystery of illusion
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Sinon l'album "Surrender to no One" sort en LP fin novembre :
Parallel to the release of the new studio album "We Bleed Metal“ on Pure Steel Records, the predecessor "Surrender To No One“ from 2013 will also be released on vinyl for the first time. Two years ago the album marked the return of vocalist Leather Leone to CHASTAIN after more than a 20 year absence.

"Surrender To No One" cemented CHASTAIN's reputation as one of the greatest US Metal bands in history. Groovy, doom-styled riff smashers like "Bleed Through Me“ and "I Am Sin" combined with the unobtrusive shred guitar parts of master David T. Chastain, helped drive doublebass hymns such as "Stand And Fight“ and "Freedom Within.“ Despite a modern, rich production, the release stands with the band's classics from the second half of the 80s.

"Surrender To No One“ is a must have item for every LP collector with a penchant for female Metal vocals!

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le premier extrait :

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mouais, bof... peut (beaucoup) mieux faire.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Première apparition de David Chastain et Leather Leone sur scène ensembles depuis 20 ans, pour le dernier concert de CJSS (autre projet de Chastain) :
David T. Chastain and Leather Leone performed together live for the first time in over 25 years on October 8 at Bogart's in Cincinnati, Ohio. This special performance was part of the CJSS "Last Show On Planet Earth 2" concert.

Video footage of the concert can be seen below (video by James D. Gilmore).

Prior to the gig, Leather said: "To be on stage with David T. at Bogarts where it all began for me ... There are no words... just incredible anticipation. It will be like coming home. To share music with all of those fans again is of the utmost importance to me"

David added: "Last year was supposed to be CJSS's 'Last Show on Planet Earth' but the fans and Bogart's convinced us to do one more 'Last Show'. As far as I know, this will be the last CJSS show.

"Once the date was confirmed, I asked Leather to come and play a set as I wanted her to experience the Bogart's environment one more time.

"Leather will be singing all of the CHASTAIN 'hits' such as 'Ruler Of The Wasteland', 'Angel Of Mercy', 'For Those Who Dare' and 'The Voice Of The Cult', just to name a few. We will also play at least one of the newer songs off the recent CHASTAIN albums 'Surrender To No One' and 'We Bleed Metal'.

"Our last cross-country tour together was in support for the 'For Those Who Dare' album. That tour seems like centuries ago, but then again it feels like it was just last year. The passage of time is quite perplexing!"

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/david- ... dgzj93K.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

David Chastain ne devait pas être satisfait de l'album, car toutes les guitares et basses ont été réenregistrées, avec même des différences de composition! Et une 3ème pochette pour la peine. :D
U.S. metal veterans Chastain will release a refreshed version of "We Bleed Metal" (originally released in 2015) entitled "We Bleed Metal 17" on August 25th via Pure Steel Records.

"We Bleed Metal 17" features the same drums and vocals as the original, but it features 100% new and completely different music that creates a different sound and feel with a very live sound nearer to an actual live concert.

Returning vocalist Leather Leone adds: “This is my favorite Chastain release since 'Mystery of Illusion'!”

Not only the sound was improved and partially re-recorded, but also the track list is re-arranged and new cover artwork was added.

The track list for the album is:

1. I Live For Today
2. Against All The Odds
3. All Hail
4. Secrets Creeping
5. Last Ones
6. We Bleed Metal 17
7. Warrior
8. Bid Your Farewells
9. Search Time