Clutch

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Les pré-productions du nouvel album ont commencé :
Maryland rockers CLUTCH have posted footage to Instagram, recorded on the first day of pre-production for their next studio album. Watch below:

http://instagram.com/p/mgK9QVyqMx/
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

En attendant, "Earth Rocker" va ressortir avec des bonus :
Lots of news on the Clutch front today with the band having debuted the below music video for their track “The Wolfman Kindly Requests…“. The claymation clip was put together independently by a fan named Curtis Hein and got approval from the band themselves. The video will also be featured on an upcoming deluxe version of the bands latest album “Earth Rocker” that is due for a June 10th release through Weathermaker Music.

That new version of the album will feature the two previously-unreleased tracks “Night Hag” and “Scavengers“—both of which were recorded during the albums original sessions with producer Machine (Lamb Of God, Every Time I Die).

A second disc will feature the live material previously only available on the double vinyl picture disc of the set. Also included is a DVD titled “Live In Denver“, which was captured at a November 13th, 2013 set at the Ogden Theatre in Denver, CO. Seven cameras were used to capture the band in 1080i during the set.

Also present on the DVD are the bands music videos for “Gone Cold” and “Crucial Velocity“, both filmed and directed by Aisha Tyler of “Archer“, etc. fame, plus the above-mentioned music video. Re-worked artwork done by the bands long-running art director Nick Lakiotis will complete the set.

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

bien joue le fan et son clip a la Wallace and Gromit :bravo:
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Bon faut que je me penche sur ce groupe vu le bien qu'on en dit et qu'ils sont au Hellfest...
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Clutch c'est la vie! Groupe inmanquable au Hellfest pour ma part. Vu une fois il ya 3 trois ans et putain la claque! Du groove, du rock'n'roll, du blues, des lyrics intelligentes parfois hilarantes et surtout Neil Fallon qui reste assez imposant comme frontman. :rock:

Le dernier album est bien foutu mais sinon je te conseille Blast Tyrant qui regroupe pas mal des "tubes" du groupe. "Strange Cousins from the West" est vraiment cool dans une veine un peu plus bluesy. Apres si t'as le temps, ecoutes "Robot Hive Exodus" ou "From Beale Street to Oblivion".

Enfin tu l'as compris, j'adore ce groupe. Pour beaucoup ca tourne en boucle mais perso je vois pas pourquoi changer une equipe qui gagne. ;)
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

mike-polar a écrit :Clutch c'est la vie!
Ca résume bien la chose! :bave: :cheers:
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Thrashos merci de ton argumentaire detaillé... :hum: :diable:
Un vrai merci par contre à Mike. Je choppe ça dès que possible. :bang: :cheers:
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Démerde-toi d'aller écouter vite fait, on te le dit! C'est assez détaillé? :diable: :D

Sérieusement il a bien résumé le truc, ça groove, c'est décalé, fun et Fallon est un excellent frontman. Au top sur album, encore bien meilleur live. ;) :cheers:
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Ah ben dit comme ça... :oops: :amour:
Queen of noise
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par Queen of noise »

Un nouveau morceau de Clutch joué sur scène et filmé par un gars :
C'mon little baby
Let's call it rock n' roll !
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le nouvel album s'appelle "Psychic Warfare" et devrait sortir en septembre :
Maryland rockers CLUTCH have set "Psychic Warfare" as the title of their eleventh album, tentatively due in September via the band's own label, Weathermaker Music. Songtitles set to appear on the follow-up to 2013's "Earth Rocker" include "X-Ray Visions", "Firebird", "Quick Death In Texas", "Our Lady Of Electric Lights", "Monsters", "Decapitation Blues" and "Son Of Virginia".

CLUTCH frontman Neil Fallon tells Alexander Milas of TeamRock Radio 's "Metal Hammer Magazine Show" about the new album title: "'Psychic warfare' is a lyric from the first track, 'X-Ray Visions'. It's about a guy holed up in a motel for unexplained reasons, and he's under great duress, being attacked by psychically-empowered agents of unknown origin. At least, that's the back story I have in my head."

According to Fallon, the "X-Ray Visions" lyrical concept was influenced by Philip K. Dick, the science fiction author whose 1968 novel "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" was the basis for "Blade Runner". Neil says: "[Dick's] general philosophy and questions have always crept into my lyrics, because I share an interest in it. On 'Earth Rocker', 'Crucial Velocity' was definitely a Philip K. Dick song for me. On this record, 'X-Ray Visions' certainly is."

The basic tracks and most of the guitars for "Psychic Warfare" were laid down at producer Machine's studio in Dripping Springs, Texas, while the remainder was recorded at CLUTCH's studio in Maryland.

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

:rock: :rock: :rock:
CLUTCH TO RELEASE NEW ALBUM “PSYCHIC WARFARE” OCTOBER 2ND 2015

July 8th 2015 - Clutch, the influential heavy rock band from Maryland, will release its eleventh studio album “Psychic Warfare” October 2nd via their own label Weathermaker Music. The album was produced by longtime producer Machine (Lamb Of God, Every Time I Die) and consists of 12 new tracks. “The title ‘Psychic Warfare’ is taken from the track, ‘X-Ray Visions” states singer Neil Fallon. “It’s a tale about an unnamed protagonist who is forced to seek refuge in a flop house motel. He is hiding from several nefarious psychic forces, the worst of which is his own sleep deprived paranoia.” The album cover was designed by renowned photographer Dan Winters.

Clutch is comprised of vocalist/guitarist Neil Fallon, drummer Jean-Paul Gaster, guitarist Tim Sult, and bassist Dan Maines.

“Psychic Warfare” track listing:

01 The Affidavit
02 X-Ray Visions
03 Firebirds
04 A Quick Death in Texas
05 Sucker For The Witch
06 Your Love is Incarceration
07 Doom Saloon
08 Our Lady of Electric Light
09 Noble Savage
10 Behold the Colossus
11 Decapitation Blues
12 Son Of Virginia

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

L'album est sorti, pas en encore écoute mais ça ne saurait tarder.

Pierre Desproges
Queen of noise
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par Queen of noise »

Je l'ai acheté hier mais écouté qu'en fond musical, j'ai pas encore eu le temps de me pencher dessus....
De manière distraite je le trouve assez groovy dans la lignée des deux précédents.
Je ne sais pas si il détrônera le Blast Tyran (mon favori) !!!!
En tout cas j'aime toujours autant la voix de Neil Fallon et le titre beaucoup plus tranquille "Our lady of electric light" est très joli (parce que les deux morceaux calme de Earth Rocker me gonflent un max)
C'mon little baby
Let's call it rock n' roll !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre