LITA FORD revient !!

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Message par cillian »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Exact !! Je trouve ça tout pourri, moi aussi !! :nul: :nul: Et c'est quoi cette manie de refaire son portrait avec photoshop, faut assumer, quand même. On voit que son grain de peau a été complètement lissé pour paraître plus jeune. a donne un effet aussi naturel que sur "perpetual flame" d' Yngwie !!

:beurk:
:riff:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Houlala... je m'attendais à rien et c'est effectivement rien, voire moins que rien. :D

A la base j'ai rien contre le fait de moderniser sa musique, je ne pense pas que les artistes 80's soient condamnés à rester éternellement coincés dans cette décennie, mais là c'est pas accrocheur pour autant. Pas de groove, pas de mélodie, je passe.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Re: LITA FORD revient !!

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Je trouve que c'est un des plus grands retours de la lose ...

Je sais pas si vous avez remarqué , mais sur Blabbermouth il se passe pas une demi-journée sans qu'on ait des nouvelles de Lita Ford ..... pour évoquer une des ses interviews dont en a strictement rien à foutre avec son copain le punk à la con.
Elle tient tout le monde par les couilles ou quoi ?
Nan parce que c'est une mamie saoule , son album il est pourri de chez à chier ....
Elle fait la copine en tournée avec Queensryche pour chanter des trucs nuls ...
Lita Ford, c'est bien devenu de la merde. :yeah:
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ça sert d'avoir des relations dans le business...
metalion
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par metalion »

C'est vrai que c'est la femme de jim gillette le chanteur de nitro l'ancien groupe du virtuose michael angelo. Elle était mariée 1 an à chris holmes l'ancien gratteux de WASP qui passait son temps à la battre. Vu les dernières photos, elle a visiblement moins bien vieillie que la metal queen trop chère à mon coeur doro pesch que j'ai vu en juin à barcelone, et elle par contre elle est toujours aussi canon!! :mad:
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

metalion a écrit :C'est vrai que c'est la femme de jim gillette le chanteur de nitro l'ancien groupe du virtuose michael angelo. Elle était mariée 1 an à chris holmes l'ancien gratteux de WASP qui passait son temps à la battre.
Elle a également été fiancée à Tony Iommi.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Et elle a certainement eu une aventure avec Fonz!
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Fonz
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Fonz »

Bib a écrit ::euh: :euh: :euh: :euh:

Un mythe s'effondre.... :/

Pour la comparaison par rapport à Crucified Barbara, ça m'étonnes pas trop par contre ! :lol:
Vous etes pas objectifs bande de jaloux ! :P
NASHVILLE PUSSY, Jack Daniels and Gibson !
[color=red]Chacal[/color] a écrit :Putain que j'aimerais être un trve comme toi Fonz :,(
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

'80s hard rock queen Lita Ford took part in an interview and acoustic performance prior to her appearance at Rock 107's 33rd annual birthday bash on March 28 in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. You can now watch the footage below.

SPV/Steamhammer has announced plans to release a new live album from Lita Ford. More details about the effort, which is due later this year, will be made available soon.

Lita last year filmed a video for the song "Mother" in Joshua Tree, California. Directing the clip was Ford's former THE RUNAWAYS bandmate Victory Tischler-Blue, whose film "Edgeplay" was based on her tenure in the 1970s all-girl teenage rock act.

"Mother" is dedicated to Lita's estranged sons, Rocco and James (father is former NITRO singer Jim Gillette). "I wrote this song for [my sons]," Lita told the Deciblog. "I wrote this song to tell them how much I love them and to tell them that I didn't mean for this to happen [for Lita to be forced to live apart from her kids following her divorce from Gillette. — Ed.] and that it's not my fault. I didn't do this to them, although they think I did. I miss them, I love them. They're my life."

"It was hard to write," she told Examiner.com. "It was hard to record. It's hard to listen to. I find myself skipping over it sometimes, depending on how much makeup I have on that day. If I'm all made up, I'm like, 'Oh, can't cry right now!' I've done interviews where big, grown men tell me they've come away from it in tears. That's huge. That's what I wanted — for people to feel my pain. But it is a great song."

"Living Like A Runaway" was released on June 19, 2012 in North America. The effort was made available in four configurations: a double LP, limited-edition CD, standard CD and digital download. The artwork for the album was created by famed rock photographer Mark Weiss.

When you're this gig, they call you...
...But you can't find the time
:,(
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
heavy76
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par heavy76 »

J'adore son dernier album, c'est un de mes préférés de 2012! :rock:
JCHDR
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par JCHDR »

Il est pas mal son dernier album et puis je trouve que pour une nana qui a 55 ans elle st encore très potable !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un album live arrive :
'80s hard rock queen Lita Ford has set "The Bitch Is Back... Live" as the title of her new live album, due on October 28 via SPV/Steamhammer.

As previously reported, Ford has recruited Bobby Rock (VINNIE VINCENT INVASION, NELSON) to sit behind the kit for her shows in Australia, Europe and the U.S., as well as the recent Monsters Of Rock cruise in the Bahamas.

Ford's touring drummer for much of 2012 was Scot Coogan, who has previously played with BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION, ACE FREHLEY and LYNCH MOB.

Lita's current touring lineup:

* Lita Ford - Guitar, Vocals
* Mitch Perry (MSG, ASIA, EDGAR WINTER) - Guitar
* Bobby Rock (VINNIE VINCENT INVASION, NELSON) - Drums
* Marty O'Brien (WE ARE THE FALLEN, TOMMY LEE, STATIC-X, DISTURBED) – Bass

Lita last year filmed a video for the song "Mother" in Joshua Tree, California. Directing the clip was Ford's former THE RUNAWAYS bandmate Victory Tischler-Blue, whose film "Edgeplay" was based on her tenure in the 1970s all-girl teenage rock act.

"Mother" is dedicated to Lita's estranged sons, Rocco and James (father is former NITRO singer Jim Gillette).

Ford's latest album, "Living Like A Runaway", was released on June 19, 2012 in North America. The effort was made available in four configurations: a double LP, limited-edition CD, standard CD and digital download. The artwork for the album was created by famed rock photographer Mark Weiss.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

01. The Bitch Is Back
02. Hungry
03. Relentless
04. Living Like A Runaway
05. Devil In My Head
06. Back To The Cave
07. Can't Catch Me
08. Out For Blood
09. Dancing On The Edge
10. Hate
11. Close My Eyes Forever
12. Kiss Me Deadly
STEELER
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par STEELER »

J'ai toujours bien apprécié Lita FORD, depuis les Runaways où elle plaquait déjà des soli brillants du haut de ses 19ans. Ses albums solo sont sympathiques, on y trouve toujours quelques perles (sauf "Wicked Wonderland" qui est une grosse...erreur), et le dernier en date, "Living Like a Runaway" est l'un des meilleurs. Total respect. :bravo:
Fall to your Knees and Repent if you Please
cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Message par cillian »

Oui, j'ai régulièrement du Lita Ford sur mon ipod. Effectivement, j'aime ses solos, mais aussi sa voix ! Il y a beaucoup d'émotions et de sensualité dans cette voix.

Au fait, elle a été aussi la petite amie de longue date de Nikki Sixx ! Il lui a d'ailleurs écrit "falling in and out of love" !
:riff:
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

en fait elle a été la petite amie/femme de pas mal de monde,non ?
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
Tony Le Pouilleux

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

:lol:
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
JCHDR
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par JCHDR »

Son autobiographie sort le 13 octobre en anglais :non:

Si quelqu'un a des infos sur une édition traduite en français prévu chez nous (carmion blanc oun autre ) je prends merci !!!

"The legendary former lead guitarist of The Runaways—“heavy metal’s leading female rocker” (Rolling Stone)—opens up about the ’70s and ’80s music scene and her extraordinary life and career in this long-awaited, emotionally powerful memoir.

Lita Ford lived her dreams, until her life turned into a nightmare. She left home at age sixteen to join the world’s first all-female rock group, the Runaways—a band whose legend was sealed by the 2010 hit movie starring Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning—and went on to become the first woman hard rock guitarist, a platinum-selling star who gave Ozzy Osbourne his first Top Ten hit, a bare-ass, leather-clad sexy babe whose hair was bigger and guitar licks were hotter than any of the guys. She is also the mother of two sons whose harrowing tale of her catastrophic marriage to a metal rocker makes Ike and Tina Turner sound like life at the country club.

But in the end, Lita’s story changes from a music story to a woman’s story—a wrenching, desperate drama of human bondage and a mother’s love, a life-and-death struggle over her own soul. Trapped in an increasingly terrifying marriage, systematically stripped of her connections to the outside world, Lita Ford became a prisoner in her own life, a slave to her husband’s demands, living like a captive. She plotted her escape and her freedom cost her the boys she stayed in the marriage to protect. Her graphic, explicit story will terrify and horrify readers, but they won’t be able to put it down.

Living Like a Runaway will shock people with the candor that Lita Ford shines on her dramatic life story. At ease as a woman in the previously all-male world of rock, Lita shares with her male counterparts an unvarnished directness when it comes to topics such as sex, drugs, money or fame. No female rock star of Lita’s stature has ever before told the real story of women in rock. With unprecedented rawness and honesty, Living Like a Runaway reminds us that Lita Ford is not only one of music’s greatest pioneers, but also one of its fiercest survivors."
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Un nouvel et (dernier ?) album va sortir, enregistré si j'ai bien compris de façon plutôt 'old school'

En tout cas il y a du beau monde :
American vocalist/guitarist Lita Ford is set to release her latest album Time Capsule on Steamhammer/SPV on 15 April 2016 as digi, LP and download. The very special and unusual recording turns back the clock to a time when honest, down-to-earth rock music was still handmade and recorded without digital tricks and contraptions. Time Capsule is a ”throwback” record that boasts identifiable voices and brilliant players jamming without any planning or pressure. Some of the album`s highlights: Billy Sheehan (bass), Rodger Carter (drums), Dave Navarro (mandolin), Jeff Scott Soto (vocals), Rick Nielsen and Robin Zander (backing vocals) and Gene Simmons (bass).
It`s Ford`s gift to fans who love the ´80s, when thrilling vocal performances, raunchy riffs, and loud, growling guitars were as essential as oxygen.

Et j'ai cru lire que Chris Holmes faisait l'introduction de l'album.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
JCHDR
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par JCHDR »

Excellente nouvelle que ce nouvel album ! :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Le dernier studio de 2012 etait déjà très bon , la miss refait clairement parler d'elle depuis 2012 , elle fait des festivals et concerts partout .......je désespère de la revoir chez nous un jour :(
STEELER
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par STEELER »

VIVA LITA !!! :bravo:
JCHDR
Spirit Crusher
Spirit Crusher

Message par JCHDR »

Un titre en écoute du nouvel album ..........et ça s'annonce très bon :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :)

http://bravewords.com/news/lita-ford-ne ... -streaming
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Ouai un peu déçu par ce 1er extrait! :(
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
STEELER
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par STEELER »

Idem. Bien emballé mais pas très original.
lolo
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par lolo »

Une premier extrait qui annonce un album dans la lignée de l'excellent "Living Like A Runaway".
Répondre