Darkthrone - Arctic Thunder

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Darkthrone news anyone? it seems we will go to the necrohell 2 studios to record something for the upcoming album already 9 days from now a.k.a next weekend. also, there has been some great lyrics for black metal recently. the song SYNDEBUKKEN by THE DEATHTRIP was great for sure but it seems the entire lyrics for the new ISVIND album "gud" is spectaculare. Unfortunately for you, both these examples of great lyrics are in norwegian and sadly any google translator will only mess it up. oh well. way of the world. - f e n r i z
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Du neuf en voilà :
The Norwegian black metal juggernauts Darkthrone have released some new info regarding their upcoming album Arctic Thunder, as well as the album's cover art. The band promises the album to be a bit more raw and serious than usual, with Nocturno Culto responsible for all vocal duties. The full news statement from the band can be read below.

Darkthrone's Fenriz explained: "Hi folks, it's time to talk a bit about our new album - and as I don't like to talk or write about music much I can say that it is more serious and primitive than usual. Vocals are only done by Ted as I thought this would create a more solemn/introvert atmosphere. The album is called Arctic Thunder because it is my fave bandname (old mega-obscure Norwegian band from the 80s that I asked the permission from to use as an album title). Meanwhile here is the cover, it is from the personal camping archives from a trip some years ago to Spålsberget in Nordmarka. It has the usual spruce-tree skyline and also a bonfire - there will be another limited colour version with orange logo an

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
franang
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par franang »

putain la pochette !! les mecs ont fait un barboc cet été et hop ca donne une pochette d'album...il manque juste la grille et les saucisses ahahaha
enfin j'espère que la zique sera bonne
Répondre