Kayser (avec Spice, ex-Spiritual Beggars)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La bande de Spice sort son nouvel album :
KAYSER, the Swedish band featuring former SPIRITUAL BEGGARS frontman Spice and ex-THE MUSHROOM RIVER BAND drummer Bob Ruben, will release its new album, "Read Your Enemy", in early 2014 via Listenable Records.

Says band: "Incorporating the fundementals of rock and metal with vivid musicianship, KAYSER bring you 'Read Your Enemy'.

"With a track listing of songs that have always been there but you would not find anywhere else, the album boasts organic stamina and confidence. With superior riffing and catchiness a mass appeal is to expect.

"The neck-breaker title track, 'Read Your Enemy', originated from Swaney [guitar] as a double-stomp, classic palm muted heavy riffer. The chorus riff with its time change was added together with Jokke [guitar] to display contrast to the main riff. A sign of opposites which is commonly ubiquitous in KAYSER's song writing. The playful trade-off solos seal the songwriting marksmanship. Lyrically, Spice takes on humanity's ever lasting stupidity when diving into religious and ideological fundamentalism."

"Read Your Enemy" track listing:

01. Bark And Bow
02. Bring Out The Clown
03. I'll Deny You
04. Dreams Bent Clockwise
05. Read Your Enemy
06. Almost Home
07. Where I Belong
08. He Knows Your Secrets
09. Forever In Doubts
10. Carve The Stone
11. Roll The Dice
12. The Fake Rose

The "Read Your Enemy" title track can be streamed at this location.

KAYSER is working with Sinemax Productions on a video for an as-yet-undisclosed track.

KAYSER saw the first ray of light in early June 2004 when Spice, Mattias Svensson (also of THE DEFACED), Bob Ruben and Fredrik Finnander decided to join forces to create a pure metal band. The band's sound is fully immersed in true original heavy/thrash metal genre with emphasis on the muscular songwriting: hammering blistering and catchy riffs one after another, delivering the goods through scorching witty arrangements with fluid virtuosity. Focus always lies on the song, easily identifiable through the supreme vocals by Spice, though the emotional and musical expressions stretch from heavy introvert pounding to pure hate driven ferocity.

"No boundaries and no limits... and that goes for everything," the members stated initially to set the aim straight. As for comparisons, it might be best described as a mutation of BLACK SABBATH, MEGADETH and SLAYER with dips from different good bowls of classic and modern metal.

Popular for its incendiary shows, KAYSER enforces the pillars of metal with absolute authority.

KAYSER became a much-talked-about live act among the metal fans, rampaging cities across Europe with bands like VOLBEAT and more.

KAYSER is:

Spice (ex-SPIRITUAL BEGGARS) - Vocals
Swaney - Guitar
Jokke - Guitar
Biff - Bass
Bob Ruben - Drums
Simon Mårtensson - Organ, Rhodes, Mellotron (session musician)

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/kayser ... Jq6CjSM.99

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

J'ai toujours bien aimé sa voix à Spice. :rock:
Swoopes… Dancing… For the win… Texas is back folks!
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

L'album est en écoute intégrale chez Terrorizer : http://www.terrorizer.com/news/streams/ ... terrorizer
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

C'est excellent, tout ça !!! Par contre je ne pensais pas que ce serait aussi thrash :bang:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Fantomas
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par Fantomas »

c'était si bien Spiritual Beggars avec lui.... :hum: bref....euh pour dire ben que c'est bien agréable à écouter :)
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Nouveau clip :

Cela m'a permis d'enfin poser une oreille sur le groupe, et c'est vraiment très sympa ! J'ai mis du temps à percuter que c'était Spice au chant, quand je voyais des news sur ce groupe, je croyais qu'il était français...

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Leur nouveau disque sortira au mois de septembre :
Swedish thrash horde KAYSER are back with a new album entitled "IV Beyond The Reef Of Sanity" set to be release in September 2016 .

Spice comments : " IV BEYOND THE REEF OF SANITY is a musical continuation of READ YOUR ENEMY. Like a big brother with more muscles and stronger bone structure. A truly genuine effort with the easily recognisable characteristics of KAYSER. All the ingredients are there but taken several steps further. There's an emphasis on a grander approach in many of the songs, culminating in the 13 minutes long epos The Silent Serenade.

Many of the lyrics were written to the background sound of the hypocrisy of the political correctness in our society, while the western world is under attack. I depended on automatic writing and I wanted to set my inner mind free to form lyrics with words of surrealism and realism. I wanted to see what would happen when they got in clinch on paper."

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Plusieurs extraits en écoute :

Deux ici :

Pierre Desproges
Répondre