Accept - Restless and Live CD/DVD

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Il s'agit du concert au Bang Your Head 2015 :
German/American metallers ACCEPT will release a new live set titled "Restless And Live" on January 13, 2017 via Nuclear Blast. This package will include the entire show ACCEPT played at 2015's Bang Your Head!!! festival in Balingen, Germany on Blu-ray/DVD plus two CDs.

Comments ACCEPT guitarist Wolf Hoffmann: "We didn't know exactly what would happen back in 2010, what happens if... But this was six years ago and we've released three records since then. With 'Blind Rage', we had our first No. 1 chart record! There can be nothing nicer!"

The package's title, chosen by the band couldn't be more suitable: "'Restless And Live' simply fits what we experienced at Bang Your Head!!! and for what we stand for until today!" Wolf says. "It goes on and on and on! We're already working on a new production. The thought of being on the road again soon gets our blood flowing: And it is possible to overcome everything that happened before."

To give their fans a taster of what to expect from this forthcoming live release and to make the waiting more tolerable, the live clip for "Stampede" can be seen below.

Asked why it's so important for ACCEPT to still make new music after all this time, Wolf recently told Canadian rock journalist Mitch Lafon: "For us, it was very important, especially since we got [singer] Mark [Tornillo], and when we had our reunion with Mark, the new singer, we really wanted to show to the fans and to us that we still can write relevant new songs, and so that's why we really did three albums in five or six years — really banged them out, one after the other. And those three albums are, in a lot of fans' views, as strong as most of the stuff we've done in the eighties, if not stronger. So I think it's very important for us to come up with new songs, 'cause, you know, once you stop trying, or you're just living on the past, I think that's no good. We're trying to stay relevant, and the fans really appreciate that."

Regarding what Mark Tornillo has added to ACCEPT's sound, Wolf said: "He very much inspired us to write songs, because all of a sudden, he can pretty much sing anything we want him to do. With Udo [Dirkschneider, former ACCEPT singer], it was much more limited, what worked and what didn't work. And Mark, man, anything Peter [Baltes, bass] and I come up with, he can perform, and so that opened a lot of doors, musically, for us, and that inspired us totally. But, like I said before, we always try to stay close to what ACCEPT fans are wanting to hear from us, 'cause we could write a bunch of stuff that was left and right, genre-wise, but I'm not sure if fans would really appreciate it that much. And that's also where [producer] Andy Sneap came in, especially during the 'Blood Of The Nations' [2010] recording. He really, sort of, forced us more to stay true to the course. 'Cause he grew up being an ACCEPT fan and listening to the old albums, and he came in with an expectation, 'All right, we're gonna make a great new ACCEPT album, but it'd better sound like I want it to sound as an ACCEPT fan.'"

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/accept ... QTOzcyq.99

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

:up: :up: Enorme concert, bien content qu'il sorte en dvd pour revivre ça!
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
demes
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Re: Accept - Restless and Live CD/DVD

Message par demes »

Je n'ai pas beaucoup de live car en général je n'aime que ceux auxquels j'ai assisté, comme celui - là était en plus terrible il fera partie de mes prochains achats. :up:
ChaNoir a écrit :Merde on n´est pas venus pour voir Chantal Goya en perfecto!
Metalrunner a écrit :Je sais je suis un thrasheur romantique et fragile :D
Frank Hammer
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par Frank Hammer »

Wolf Hoffmann a écrit :With Udo [Dirkschneider, former ACCEPT singer], it was much more limited, what worked and what didn't work.
C'est parfois un trou de balle ce monsieur Loup.
Je mets les pieds où je veux, et c'est souvent dans la gueule!
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

C'est sûr que j'achèterai pas. Déjà parce que c'est un live et que je suis pas fan. Mais aussi parce que le DVD live dans dernier album... ben ça date du dernier album, alors j'espère qu'ils vont se mettre à sortir des albums live entre chaque album studio. Par contre j'attends avec impatience le successeur de Blind Rage.
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ce titre devient un classique :bang:

jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

En même temps, ce titre est tellement bon !!! :bang: :bang: :bang:
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Frank Hammer a écrit :
Wolf Hoffmann a écrit :With Udo [Dirkschneider, former ACCEPT singer], it was much more limited, what worked and what didn't work.
C'est parfois un trou de balle ce monsieur Loup.
J'avais râté ça. On sait que ces deux là ne s'apprécient pas beaucoup mais bon, il pourrait s'abstenir. Si Tornillo assure bien sur disque, désolé mais en live il est parfois un peu à la peine et il manque de coffre.
Guix
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Guix »

Faut que je me commande le cd/dvd et le lp.... !!
kingdavid of steel a écrit :
Pierre a écrit :Mais si on n'achète pas, qui va ramener le rock'n'roll en France ? :diable:
Demis Roussos !!!
jerome83
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par jerome83 »

J'ai voulu commander la box sur N.B et plus dispo....du coup je l'ai trouvé chez discogs !! :)
gerland
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par gerland »

Ca y est acheté car étant a ce concert c était obligatoire :)
Guix
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Guix »

Pareil j'ai acheté la Box vinyles mais trouvé dans chez un disquaire parisien !
kingdavid of steel a écrit :
Pierre a écrit :Mais si on n'achète pas, qui va ramener le rock'n'roll en France ? :diable:
Demis Roussos !!!
Répondre