Heaven and Hell (?)

Partagez les impressions de vos expériences LIVE!

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Règles du forum
Pour une tournée, SVP postez toutes les dates européennes disponibles dans le topic + la période ou quelques dates dans le titre du topic.
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

tiamat a écrit :Toute façon Sharon Osbourne c'est la Yoko Ono du metal.
Yes sir!!
Et Ozzy Osbourne , le Johnny Halliday du metal...
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
norde
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par norde »

Moi je veux un album de Sabbath, peu importe le chanteur, tant que l'album est bon et qu'il me fait vibrer comme me font vibrer Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Mob Rules, Born Again, Seventh Star ou Cross Purpose pour ne citer qu'eux ....
:rock:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

enfin le Ozzy il doit l'avoir mauvaise là...
et comme beaucoup le pense : Heaven and Hell = Black Sabbath, ça fait aucun doute ! c'est pas un putain de problème juridique ou d'utilisation du nom BS qui va changer grand chose. Y'a qu'Ozzy pour croire ça. Si le projet se fait vraiment et que la qualité est là, il aura que les yeux pour pleurer...
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
legorg the manorhead
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par legorg the manorhead »

dave a écrit :enfin le Ozzy il doit l'avoir mauvaise là...
et comme beaucoup le pense : Heaven and Hell = Black Sabbath, ça fait aucun doute ! c'est pas un putain de problème juridique ou d'utilisation du nom BS qui va changer grand chose. Y'a qu'Ozzy pour croire ça. Si le projet se fait vraiment et que la qualité est là, il aura que les yeux pour pleurer...
bah comme ce projet black sab ne vendra pas des millions, l'ideal ça serait d'avoir une année sur deux une tournée avec ozzy et l'autre année une tournée avec dio et un album tous les deux ans
Manorhead champion international d'orthographe
Hellion
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Hellion »

Parfait comme ça ca laisse a Dio le temps de reformer rainbow pour les annees ou ozzy est chanteur de sabbath ! :D
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

legorg the manorhead a écrit :
dave a écrit :enfin le Ozzy il doit l'avoir mauvaise là...
bah comme ce projet black sab ne vendra pas des millions, l'ideal ça serait d'avoir une année sur deux une tournée avec ozzy et l'autre année une tournée avec dio et un album tous les deux ans
Non, ce sera une tournée avec dio , 10 avec la Ozzfest, 1 avec Rob halford, et apres trop vieux, Iommi il tournera dans des fictions comme Roland Magdane qui essaie d'avoir la même moutache que Geezer Butler....ou le gars des feux de l'amour là...
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
legorg the manorhead
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

si je te suis bien, en 2030 black sabb, ça sera burt reynolds à la bass et Tom Selleck à la gratte... vive les groupes de moustachus.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Il était question de cela mais ils ont annulé, pour rendre hommage à Max Meinier qui nous a quitté cette année...Comme quoi y'a pas que les routiers qui sont sympas!!!!
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Talasquin
Léguman
Léguman

Message par Talasquin »

Stanley_Gun a écrit :Roland Magdane qui essaie d'avoir la même moutache que Geezer Butler....ou le gars des feux de l'amour là...
C'est Eric Braeden, alias Victor Newman dans la série.

Si vous avez besoin de renseignement pour des trucs absolument sans intérêt, faites moi signe :cheers:
Cacolac, pour la soif et pour le plaisir.
norde
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par norde »

Talasquin a écrit : Si vous avez besoin de renseignement pour des trucs absolument sans intérêt, faites moi signe :cheers:
Comment s'appelle l'acteur qui joue le rôle de Harry dans Derrick ?
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

C'est Fritz Wepper, mais ça n'est pas sans intérêt !!! :grr: :grr: :lol: :lol:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
norde
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par norde »

Je trouve que la moustache de Victor Newman a tout autant d'intéret ! :grr:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dio confirme :
Classic Rock: Speaking of Tony Iommi, there are of course rumors that you will be reuniting with him, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward as HEAVEN AND HELL next year.

Ronnie: They're absolutely true. We'll probably be doing a year of touring together. And it's looking like you'll see us at the Monsters of Rock festival, then shows in America. And after that we'll come back to the U.K. for eight or nine more shows.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Apparemment Bill Ward déclare forfait, mais c'est carrément Vinny Appice qui le remplace! :o :rock:
Reliable sources have informed BLABBERMOUTH.NET that drummer Vinny Appice (DIO, BLACK SABBATH) is currently in the U.K laying down drums on the two new tracks that will be included on BLACK SABBATH's forthcoming box set, "Black Sabbath: The Dio Years". In addition, Appice will be manning the drums on the upcoming 2007 tour by HEAVEN AND HELL — the new band featuring legendary heavy metal singer Ronnie James Dio (DIO, BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW) alongside original BLACK SABBATH members Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler. Founding SABBATH member/drummer Bill Ward, who was originally announced as being part of the HEAVEN AND HELL lineup, will apparently not take part in the group's upcoming trek.

Appice, 49, joined BLACK SABBATH in 1980, and appeared on the albums "Mob Rules" (1981) and the album recorded on that tour, "Live Evil" (1983). In late 1982, before "Live Evil" even hit the shelves, he left SABBATH with vocalist Ronnie James Dio and formed the band DIO. He appeared on the DIO albums "Holy Diver" (1983), "The Last in Line" (1984), "Sacred Heart" (1985), "Intermission" (1986), and "Dream Evil" (1987). In 1992 Appice returned to BLACK SABBATH (with Ronnie James Dio) for the "Dehumanizer" album and tour.
Talasquin
Léguman
Léguman

Message par Talasquin »

:jump:

Tain ça c'est la vieille classe. Vinnie Appice l'homme au groove mammouthesque :rock: Sa prestation sur les premiers Dio, c'est la perfection.
Du coup j'ai encore plus envie de les voir :bang:
Cacolac, pour la soif et pour le plaisir.
legorg the manorhead
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Fangface a écrit :Apparemment Bill Ward déclare forfait, mais c'est carrément Vinny Appice qui le remplace! :o :rock:
moi ça me donne moins envie d'y aller... j'avais adoré le jeu tout en finesse de bill ward, par contre j'avais pas super aimé la prestation de vinni dans black sab (vu une foi avec dio et une foi avec ozzy) alors que j'aimais bien ce qu'il faisait dans dio... :(
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le choix du nom HEAVEN & HELL vient directement de Iommi & Dio :
There was a lot of speculation that this band was now being called HEAVEN AND HELL and not BLACK SABBATH because of something to do with legalities or Sharon Osbourne or whatever the case may be. That is NOT the case. Tony Iommi owns the name BLACK SABBATH, and he and Ronnie James Dio decided that it would be best to call this lineup something else because they felt that after SABBATH with Ozzy went into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, it would probably be a little bit disrespectful and a little bit confusing to that name and that band that's in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to call their reunion with Dio BLACK SABBATH again. So they decided — it was strictly up to them; it was their decision internally — to instead call it something else. That's why the live shows are being billed as HEAVEN AND HELL. But it is a little bit confusing because the record that is gonna come out is gonna be called 'Black Sabbath: The Dio Years' [to be issued via Rhino Records].
Ils parlent aussi de jouer des shows de 2 heures :rock:
"It's exciting news to have these guys working together again, and I can tell you, talking to Iommi both on camera and off, he is extremely excited about the opportunity to work with Dio again and do a long set — he wants to play a two-hour shows live because — quite honestly, without saying it… I mean, let's be honest, there are limitations as to what Ozzy can do these days as a vocalist; there are zero limitations when it comes to a guy like Dio. They may or may not do Ozzy-era material; that's also being worked out."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un extrait d'interview de Dio concernant Heaven and Hell :
Revolver: Why didn't BLACK SABBATH drummer Bill Ward play on [the new songs that will be included on the upcoming Dio-era BLACK SABBATH anthology, "Black Sabbath: The Dio Years"]?

Dio: Bill was going to do it, but he had commitments that wouldn't allow him, in his mind, to tour. The next logical choice was Vinny, because Vinny populated more of those albums than Bill did. Bill did the first album, and Vinny did three after that.

Revolver: The Osbourne camp issued a press release that pointed out HEAVEN AND HELL "has nothing to do with BLACK SABBATH" and that "there is only one BLACK SABBATH." Would they rather you didn't tour?

Dio: I don't know. I don't go out and petition for these things, they just sort of happen. And when they do, it doesn't mean there's been a big witches convention someplace in the dark going, "Alright, now we can put pins into Ozzy and Sharon." Because that's not the way it is at all.

Revolver: What brought you back for 1992's "Dehumanizer"?

Dio: I thought we quit way too early. Even after "Live Evil", I thought we'd do another blockbuster album and carry on for the rest of our lives. So Geezer came to me at a show in Minneapolis [in 1990, and came onstage to play "Neon Knights"]. He told me that Tony wanted to do something again, and one thing led to another.

Revolver: Was that album enjoyable to make?

Dio: Not really. It was something we had to really wring out of ourselves, but I think that's why it works. Sometimes you need that kind of tension, or else you end up making the Christmas album.

Revolver: Why did you leave again after "Dehumanizer"?

Dio: I was told in the middle of the tour that we would be opening for Ozzy in Los Angeles. And I said, "No. Sorry, I have more pride than that." A lot of bad things were being said from camp to camp, and it created this horrible schism. So by them agreeing to play the shows in L.A. with Ozzy, that, to me, spelled out reunion. And that obviously meant the doom of that particular project.

Revolver: Can we expect a HEAVEN AND HELL album in the future?

Dio: Well, I'm not going to give up the DIO band. And I think touring for a year with this band will be long enough. But I would hope that we'll still be speaking to each other after that and that some other plans might be able to be made.

Iommi: At this point, nothing is written in stone. Anything could happen.
Talasquin
Léguman
Léguman

Message par Talasquin »

Dio will never die :rock:

Il FAUT que je les voie. Absolument.
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Ils ne seront pas à Wacken pour une raison simple: ils ne joueront en Europe qu'en juin :( Par contre, ils sont confirmés au Bang Your Head et on peut nourrir quelques espoirs pour le Rock Hard Fest (ce qui serait le top, vu le super cadre et vu que c'est à moins de 500 bornes de Paris)
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Talasquin
Léguman
Léguman

Message par Talasquin »

Y'a des groupes qui me bottent sur les deux fests (Ross the Boss au RH et Evergrey, Brainstorm et Steelheart au BYH).

Je réfléchis, je réfléchis...
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Le RH est moins loin et moins cher, l'affiche me botte plus et ce sera plus simple pour poser des congés because week-end de pentecôte.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Maintenant c'est sûr, ils ne joueront que des morceaux de l'ère Dio! :rock:
HEAVEN AND HELL — the new band featuring legendary heavy metal singer Ronnie James Dio (DIO, BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW) alongside original BLACK SABBATH members Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler, plus drummer Vinny Appice (DIO, BLACK SABBATH) — has confirmed to TotalRock that it will only be playing songs from the Dio era of BLACK SABBATH on its upcoming world tour. The group will put together its live show from the "Heaven And Hell", "Mob Rules" and "Dehumanizer" albums, plus three new songs written and recorded for the upcoming compilation album "Black Sabbath: The Dio Years".
Hellion
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Hellion »

moi ca m'irait pas mal comme ça :D

Turn on the night
computer god
children of the sea
new
sins of the father
sign of the southern cross
I
wishing well
new
Mob rules
new
falling off the edge of the world

Neon knight
Die young
heaven and hell
Poseidon
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par Poseidon »

Pareil mais avec H&H au milieu et Neon Knight en toute fin - le "paranoid" de l'ère Dio :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

"After All" et "Voodoo" ne seraient pas de refus également!
Répondre