Dublin Death Patrol : Chuck Billy + Steve Souza

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dublin Death Patrol est le nom d'un nouveau projet de thrashers qui ressemble plus à une équipe de foot qu'à un groupe :D

Chuck Billy (TESTAMENT, RAMPAGE, GUILT) - Vocals
Steve "Zetro" Souza (LEGACY, EXODUS) - Vocals
Andy Billy (SACRED DOG, RAMPAGE, GUILT) - Guitar
Greg Bustamante (RAMPAGE) - Guitar
Steve Robello (OUT OF CONTROL) - Guitar
Phil Demmel (MACHINE HEAD, VIO-LENCE, DEATH PENALTY, METAL WARRIOR) - Guitar
Willy Langenhuizen (RAMPAGE, LAAZ ROCKIT) - Bass
John Souza - Bass
Danny Cunningham - Drums

L'album sortira en 2007.

http://www.myspace.com/dublindeathpatrol
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Ranu
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par Ranu »

Andy Billy... Lien de parenté avec le Dog-faced God ?
Ferros
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Ferros »

J'ai vu ça hier aussi

intéressant comme projet, hâte d'y jeter un coup d'oreille :)
old Craspouille
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par old Craspouille »

avec ce line up,ca doit poutrer severe! mais attendons kek chose de concret...
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

pareil j'ai entendu parler de ce projet y 'a pas longtemps... faut voir, ça peut être pas mal... enfin Chuck Billy il ferai peut être mieux de s'occuper du prochain Testament...
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
old Craspouille
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par old Craspouille »

ça fait longtemps que j aimerais me foutre un nouveau testament dans......les cages a miel !!!! et pas autre part,bande d obsedes!!!
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

dave a écrit :pareil j'ai entendu parler de ce projet y 'a pas longtemps... faut voir, ça peut être pas mal... enfin Chuck Billy il ferai peut être mieux de s'occuper du prochain Testament...
Je suis d'accord. C'est bizarre même je trouve. Pour Zetro, c'est logique, vu qu'il branle plus rien depuis son départ d'Exodus. Mais Billy a du pain sur la planche avec Testament!
Par-contre à mon avis, ça va thrasher! :D
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Ranu
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par Ranu »

Dans une interview récente, Eric Peterson de Testament (ou plutôt Eric Pèse-personne, passque il a grossi, pépère :D ) a dit que le groupe se concentrait sur les parties de guitare en studio. Du coup, Billy patiente comme il peut.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

En plus Dragonlord est clairement la priorité de Eric Peterson maintenant, il s'en cache à peine. Testament doit attendre...
Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Kiss of Death »

En plus Dragonlord est clairement la priorité de Eric Peterson maintenant, il s'en cache à peine. Testament doit attendre...
C'est vraiment idiot , maintenant que Alex Skolnick est revenu.... pourquoi il nous font patienter comme ça ???
Ranu
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par Ranu »

Justement, ils peuvent se faire désirer, vu qu'ils savent que l'album est très attendu.

M'étonnerait pas qu'ils ressortent un Live ou un DVD avant l'album, tiens...
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Un dvd d'une heure svp :up:
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Fangface a écrit :En plus Dragonlord est clairement la priorité de Eric Peterson maintenant, il s'en cache à peine. Testament doit attendre...
C'est décidément la pire erreur qu'il ne pouvait pas faire. Dragonlord est un groupe sans personnalité et sans saveur. Peterson a un talent inouï pour composer du Thrash, mais pas pour du Black symphonique.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

On peut écouter un titre sur leur myspace, c'est conventionnel : http://www.myspace.com/dublindeathpatrol

(Ainsi qu'une reprise de Thin Lizzy...)
Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Kiss of Death »

Vraiment excellent, aussi bien la reprise que le titre original et ça me manquait d'entendre à nouveau la voix de Zetro, j'adore, vivement l'album !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La tracklist de "DDP 4 Life" :

01. R.I.P.
02. Unnatural Causes
03. Mentally Unstable
04. Pigs in the Hollow
05. DDP for Life
06. Sid Vicious
07. Iron Fist
08. Cold Sweat (THIN LIZZY cover)
09. Lights Out
10. Trail of the Executioner
11. Devil in Disguise
12. Corruption
13. Central Pomo Indian Songs
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Une aparté, avec cet extrait d'interview de Billy à propos de Metallica :lol: :lol:

TESTAMENT's Chuck Billy - "I Never Took Back A Record Until The Last METALLICA Record!"

During an interview with The Classic Metal Show, heard Saturdays from 9PM-3AM EST at http://www.theclassicmetalshow.com, TESTAMENT/DUBLIN DEATH PATROL vocalist Chuck Billy had some less than favorable comments for his friends and San Francisco natives METALLICA. Billy indicated his disappointment in the last Metallica album (St. Anger), even indicating that he had returned the CD because it was so bad. Below is the transcript containing the inflammatory comments:

The Classic Metal Show: Being from San Francisco, a lot of great thrash bands have come from that area, including one of the biggest bands in the world, Metallica. Testament has stayed pretty true to your roots. You’ve never really branched off to do anything different. What are your thoughts on the direction Metallica has taken over the last 10 years or so?

Billy: "Well, I’m a huge Metallica fan, especially the early stuff had a big influence on me. James Hetfield’s vocals, his songwriting and his style always has inspired me. I think once they got to that Load period of their career…once everyone started sharing writing the vocals and everyone contributing in the…uh…the psychiatrist and all that stuff…I don’t know. It just changed it for me. The lyrics weren’t as clever anymore, and the riffs weren’t as catchy and hooky as they were when James had control. I just think James needs to dig down and take control and write the killer, clever lyrics again. The last time, I don’t know where there heads were at, but they were all writing lyrics, and it just didn’t work for me."

The Classic Metal Show: Is it disappointing to you when a band says that they are going to go back to their roots, and then they put out a product that just doesn’t revisit their roots at all?

Billy: "I hope [they go back to their roots]. I’ve never taken back a record ever that I’ve bought, but I took back the Metallica record. I was so angered by what he…it was just like a big turnoff. I was like, “oh no!” It was definitely taking a stand for that, because I’ve always been a big Metallica fan and supporter."

The Classic Metal Show’s interview with Chuck Billy can be heard here.
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Message par painkillerqueen »

:( dommage, ça aurait été sympa pour terminer l'année...
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

Pas mal comment ils ont détournée le logo des "Fighting Irishs" de l'université de Notre-Dame :

ImageImageImageImageImage
sgt_toxic
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par sgt_toxic »

'Tain, qu'est ce qu'on s'est foutu de ma gueule avec mon manteau notre dame au collège :D ( en même temps, j'avais la classe 8-) )
Nothing evil, nothing sacred - Just a power that's been created
There to take you and possess you - Shout it out with a voice from hell
I am metal and I'll never die - We are metal and we'll never die

Ronnie James Dio
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Steve Souza vient de quitter DDP, après une embrouille personnelle avec d'autres membres du groupe. Ambiance.
Former EXODUS frontman Steve "Zetro" Souza has quit DUBLIN DEATH PATROL (DDP), the band in which he shared lead-vocal duties with TESTAMENT singer Chuck Billy.

Commented Souza: "I usually keep myself very quiet and reserved; I don't spill what's going on with me outside of music, [because] it's nobody's business! If you know of me, you know what I do, and what I am.

"This subject has to do with the way people act in my circle.

"At my DUBLIN DEATH PATROL show [on Saturday, September 18], while I was on stage giving all of our DUBLIN DEATH PATROL fans the show of their life, a typical Dublin idiot doesn't know how to act and creates a silent problem for me and someone I love.

"I don't air my dirty laundry to anybody, but this is fucking bullshit.

"My girlfriend and for you fans who know her, Vickie, was disrespected again for the fourth DUBLIN DEATH PATROL show in a row by someone who's trying to make my life and her life difficult, for whatever reason.

"So this is what I have to say… You have been successful; what you are trying to achieve finally worked.

"It's been an ongoing thing. Those involved know who the parties are. For these reasons, I have decided to leave DUBLIN DEATH PATROL. It was supposed to be a fun thing with all my bros and my so-called friends.

"The whole 'DDP for life' thing is the biggest oxymoron I've ever seen. There's more senseless unnecessary drama from that camp than any of my bands put together.

"If you thought you were being smart, you just fucked yourself and everybody else! This is a final decision. I kind of expected it and told myself beforehand if [it] happened yet one more time, you can fucking count me out. So guess what? Count me out! I am done! Fini! No mas! Fed fucking up!

"Those who know about this know who to go to; blame them, not me.

"You think you're going to treat me or any of my people like shit, guess what… FUCK YOU! So when this filters through, because it will, remember my decision is final and can't be swayed.

"For the six other guys that this started with, it's nothing personal to them, but I think that everyone was aware of what was going on, so nobody can act innocent. It was brought on by itself and I just ended it.

"I hope you enjoyed me up there Saturday night and got a good visual, because that's the last time ever. Goodbye!"
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

DDD 4 life :hum: :hum: :hum:

Bon c'était bien moyen comme plan quand même, outre le bonheur de voir Chuck et Zetro sur scène en même temps, les morceaux avaient rien d'exceptionnels...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Il est visiblement revenu dans le groupe depuis (?), en tout cas ils rééditent ou sortent maintenant leur deuxième album terminé l'an dernier, bref j'ai rien compris :mad:
DUBLIN DEATH PATROL (DDP) — the band featuring TESTAMENT singer Chuck Billy and former EXODUS and LEGACY (pre-TESTAMENT) vocalist Steve "Zetro" Souza — will release two albums on the Mascot Records label, 2005's "DDP 4 Life" and 2011's follow-up effort, "Death Sentence", on August 14.

Billy originally teamed up with fellow Dublin, California ragers Willy Lange (RAMPAGE, LAAZ ROCKIT), Souza and three of the Billy brothers as well as some other local Dublin boys.

In 2011, DUBLIN DEATH PATROL went back into the studio with the same team to record their crushing second album, "Death Sentence". That same year, DDP played the famous Belgian metal festival Graspop Metal Meeting. Needless to say, the crowd went completely nuts.
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Je les ai vu au GRASPOP l'année dernière et il était dans le groupe, il s'est peut-être embrouillé 2 jours :D
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

"Death Sentence"

SORTIE LE 20 AOUT 2012

http://www.dublindeathpatrol.com/

Chuck Billy – Lead Vocals
Steve Souza – Lead Vocals
Willy Lange – Bass
Andy Billy – Rhythm/lead guitar
Steve Robello – Lead/ Rhythm Guitar
Greg Bustamante – Rhythm Guitar
Danny Cunningham - Drums

et aussi : Troy Luccketta – Drums, John Hartsinck – Lead Guitar, John Souza – Bass, Eddie Billy – Bass

Plus qu'un énième "all stars band", une véritable bande de potes !

Chuck Billy en tête, la Bay Area propose ce qui se fait de mieux en matière de thrash, avec cette réunion entre des membres actuels ou passés de Testament, Exodus, Vio-lence, Lääz Rockit, Tesla, Rampage, Sacreed Dog, Trauma...
La tornade découverte sur scène prend toute son ampleur à travers ses 10 nouveaux titres surpuissants ! Brutal !
bio complète ci-jointe

www.dublindeathpatrol.com
Répondre