Ex Deo (péplum metal)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

C'est le nouveau projet du chanteur de Kataklysm :)

EX DEO frontman Maurizio Iacono (also KATAKLYSM frontman) issued an update on EX DEO activities:"The first thing that comes to my mind is the end of another year and the entering of another: 2009. Time flies by, my friends, and I wish everyone a wonderful 2009 with less negativity than what 2008 brought. You know what they say, darkness is followed by light, and vice versa, a cycle of life. In 2009, a band I've been waiting to launch for the longest time will finally see its light of day: EX DEO. I've dabbled with this idea even at earlier times when KATAKLYSM's 2001 album "Epic (The Poetry of War)" and 2002's "Shadows & Dust" were released. I was never able to fully carry it out the right way, that is, until now. As Roman ancestors believed, once Jupiter (king of the gods, son of Saturn) made his rulings, it had to be followed. The time has now come, it is now your turn to follow the calling and witness the rise of this new blood: EX DEO." On January 11th, EX DEO will premiere a new demo version of the track 'Cry Havoc' from the upcoming debut album "Romulus", tentatively planned for a September 2009 release. "Romulus" will be produced by J-f Dagenais (Kataklysm , Misery Index , Despised Icon, Malevolent Creation) at JFD studios.

Maurizio comments: "I chose to debut the new track on January 11th because it is the day my father was born (he passed away a few years ago). My father was a disciple of Roman history and taught me many things throughout the years. For his soul looking over me and for the future of this project, I launch a new seed for Roma on the 11th of 2009. I promise something that is much needed in the scene today. It's going to kick ass!"

Stay tuned exclusively at: http://www.myspace.com/exdeo
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Krabathora
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Krabathora »

Dernière nouvelle : le groupe prévoit de faire une tournée avec SANEX et NARTA :cherchezpas:

(oui bon elle était facile je sais)
"One for one
And none for all
Piece no peace
And FUCK YOU ALL !!!"

(G//Z/R "Drive Boy Shooting")
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

:up: :up: :up:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Musicalement je m'en fous un peu mais ils ont des clips de warriors on dirait :D

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Moi musicalement j'adore, c'est du Amon Amarth version péplum :bang: :true: En tout cas ils se sont donné les moyens pour le clip :bravo:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

* EX DEO (Brutus Metalus Epicus - Québec) sortira son nouvel album, "Caligula", le 31 août 2012, soit 2000 ans après la naissance du troisième empereur romain qui donne son nom à cet album. (Source: VS-Webzine)
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Il y a le temps encore!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouvel album et nouveau clip romain consacré à l'impitoyable Caligula :
"I, Caligvla", the new video from EX DEO, the Ancient Roman-themed arsenal fronted by KATAKLYSM singer Maurizio Iacono, can be seen below. The clip, which was filmed last month in Philadelphia, features an appearance by Iacono's girlfriend, Colombian model Suzzy, and is described by the band as "a resurrection in time, blood and courage." The song comes off EX DEO's sophomore album, "Caligvla", which will be released via Austria's Napalm Records on the following dates:

Aug. 29 - Spain, Finland, Sweden, Greece
Aug. 31 - Germany/Austria/Switzerland, Benelux
Sep. 03 - Rest of Europe
Sep. 11 - USA/Canada

"Caligvla" was mixed by KATAKLYSM guitarist Jean-François Dagenais, who has previously worked with MALEVOLENT CREATION, MISERY INDEX and DESPISED ICON, among others. The artwork and layout for the album were handled by SEPTICFLESH's Seth Siro Anton. The booklet for the new album will feature commentaries and descriptions from frontman Iacono with his views on each song. The limited first pressing will be released as a six-panel digipack featuring the bonus track "Burned To Serve As Nocturnal Light", a song dealing with Caligvla's madman rival emperor Nero.

EX DEO debuted "I, Caligvla", on April 1 at Club Soda in Montreal, Quebec, Canada as part of the "Paganfest America Part III" tour with TURISAS, ALESTORM, ARKONA and HUNTRESS. Video footage of the performance can be seen below.

In addition to the previously announced guest appearances by ALL SHALL PERISH guitarist Francesco Artusato and TRISTANIA singer Mariangela Demurtas, "Caligvla" will feature contributions from SEPTICFLESH's Seth Siro Anton and GRAVEWORM's Stefano Fiori. Every invited guest on the album is of Roman or Greek descent.

"Caligvla" track listing:

01. I, Caligvla
02. The Tiberius Cliff (Exile To Capri)
03. Per Oculos Aquila
04. Pollice Verso (Damnatio Ad Bestia)
05. Divide Et Impera
06. Burned To Serve As Nocturnal Light
07. Teutuborg (Ambush Of Varus)
08. Along The Appian Way
09. Once Were Romans
10. Evocatio: The Temple Of Castor & Pollux
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

"The Roman", the new video from EX DEO, the reactivated Ancient Roman-themed arsenal fronted by KATAKLYSM singer Maurizio Iacono, can be seen below. The song is taken from EX DEO's third album, "The Immortal Wars", which will be released on February 24 via Napalm Records. The cover artwork was created by renowned artist Eliran Kantor, who has previously worked with TESTAMENT, HATEBREED, SOULFLY and KATAKLYSM.

The CD's main concept deals with Punic Wars, a series of three wars fought between Rome and Carthage from 264 B.C. to 146 B.C. The epic legendary wars come to life and bring the showdown between two of the greatest generals that ever walked the earth, Hannibal and Scipio Africanus, both of whom rewrote the rules of war and strategies. The album also features other unexplored subjects on Ancient Rome surely to raise the epic level to the maximum.

"The Immortal Wars" track listing:

01. The Rise Of Hannibal
02. Hispania (The Siege Of Saguntum)
03. Crossing Of The Alps
04. Suavetaurilia (Intermezzo)
05. Cato Major: Carthago Delenda Est!
06. Ad Victoriam (The Battle Of Zama)
07. The Spoils Of War
08. The Roman

Répondre