Unisonic : Michael Kiske + Kai Hansen

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Avec Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69), son acolyte dans Place Vendome.
Cette fois ça ne sera pas un 3958725ème projet-cacheton de plus mais un "vrai" groupe avec tournée à la clef. Enfin, c'est ce qu'il dit.

Comme on le voit il déteste toujours autant ce milieu :D
According to the Michael Kiske Official Fanclub, former HELLOWEEN singer Michael Kiske has joined forces with acclaimed bassist and producer Dennis Ward (PLACE VENDOME, PINK CREAM 69) in a brand new, as-yet-unnamed band. A full-length album and tour are planned for 2010.

Commented Kiske: "[This new group] will be the next big thing after HELLOWEEN for me." He added, "I will be myself on stage; whatever feels right these days. It's always the best on stage with a good band and people you like."

Kiske and Ward last collaborated on the second album from PLACE VENDOME, "Streets Of Fire", which was released on February 20 via Frontiers Records. The CD was once again recorded at Ward's studio in Karlsdorf, Germany, with Ward's PINK CREAM 69 bandmate Kosta Zafiriou and Gunther Werno of VANDEN PLAS laying down drums and keyboards, respectively. A promotional video for the song "My Guardian Angel" — written by Magnus Karlsson (BOB CATLEY, PRIMAL FEAR) — can be viewed below.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Re: Michael Kiske monte un nouveau groupe

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Excellente nouvelle!

Mais faut qu'il enlève son bonnet, il est moche.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
black diamond
French Kiss Bisounours
French Kiss Bisounours

Re: Michael Kiske monte un nouveau groupe

Message par black diamond »

A voir ce que ça va donner... :hum:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le groupe s'appellera Unisonic, avec un ancien guitariste de Krokus et Asia.
Former HELLOWEEN vocalist Michael Kiske's website has been updated with the following:

A new band is about to enter the rock world: UNISONIC marks the fusion of exceptional vocalist Michael Kiske (ex-HELLOWEEN) with Dennis Ward (bass) and Kosta Zafiriou (drums) of Germany's PINK CREAM 69. Swiss guitarist Mandy Meyer who is known for his work with ASIA, GOTTHARD and KROKUS completes the lineup.

Unisonic features Michael Kiske joining a real band situation for the first time in almost 16 years: Since his departure from Helloween in late 1993, he participated in various projects and released several solo albums. In the project PLACE VENDOME four years ago he not only recorded with Ward and Zafiriou, he found two musical soul mates as well. After the sequel album of PV, the trio decided to join forces for a new band. Dennis Ward, who had previously produced a record for Krokus, suggested Mandy Meyer as the perfect addition for the vacant job on the guitar.

Sharing the vision of a rock band free from any musical corsets, the foursome already started writing songs for their debut album, which is scheduled for release in late spring of 2010.

Michael Kiske, one of the finest and most unique voices in contemporary rock music, explains his motivation of becoming a part of a band again: "Since the Place Vendome-productions I was impressed by Dennis Ward's skills as a songwriter and producer. We were occasionally fooling around since then via email that we should do more together in the future, so the idea came up to do a new band. I was generally getting a bit tired of doing everything on my own for so many years, so it just felt like the right thing to do now. We can all only benefit from working together. No matter how good you are solo, four people will always be better than one I think, if they manage to function together. And a real band is also a very good reason to finally go on tour again - after 17 years I can't wait to get back on stage and have some fun with the band and the fans!"

In summer 2010, Unisonic will hit the festival stages all over Europe, further territories will follow the rest of the year, so watch out for dates in your area!
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Re: Michael Kiske monte un nouveau groupe : Unisonic

On va dire que c'est encore un nouveau groupe monté pour Michael Kiske ;)
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Unisonic joueront 2 titres de Helloween sur scène d'après lui.

Kiske au sujet du groupe et des autres :
On UNISONIC:

"UNISONIC won't be just a mix of PLACE VENDOME and Kiske. You will certainly recognize the musicians. Dennis will always be Dennis. The same goes for me and Mandy etc. A bit of PLACE VENDOME you will also here, just less Eighties like produced, but we are working on our own fresh sound. UNISONIC will have more colours and less limitations."

"We will play songs from PLACE VENDOME, UNISONIC and probably two of my older songs I re-recorded on 'Past In Different Ways' album. I guess 'Kids Of The Century' and maybe 'A Little Time'. Especially PLACE VENDOME deserves some live playing. But it will only be songs we have written."

On the new collaboration with GAMMA RAY:

"I simply like Kai Hansen's personality. As we say here in Germany, he will always have a 'stone in my heart.' I connect the best HELLOWEEN years with him. When he asked me to sing a song chorus and I heard the song, I liked some other songs on his album a bit more, but he wanted me to do that one. It's all typical Kai Hansen. Energetic, played with fun, and not negative at all."

On the new project KISKE/SOMERVILLE:

"Amanda Somerville is so good that I very often thought she should really sing it all... I wouldn't mind to step down and give her MUCH more parts to sing... Love her voice! I have no doubts that this will be a killer album especially because of her."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pas beaucoup d'info mais on sait que ça sortira en fin d'année :
Michael Kiske a écrit :About UNISONIC: "The new album will be released definitely this year! More likely the second half of this year. Maybe an EP before the summer. We want this to be a killer, as you can imagine.

I will also play guitar and might do some of keyboards with my guitar too (there are effect units for that). But I am sure sooner or later we will also have a hired keyboard-player on tour with us."
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le groupe a fini de composer 9 titres:
UNISONIC, the new band featuring former HELLOWEEN vocalist Michael Kiske alongside Dennis Ward (bass) and Kosta Zafiriou (drums) of Germany's PINK CREAM 69 and Swiss guitarist Mandy Meyer (who has previously played with ASIA, GOTTHARD and KROKUS), has finished composing nine songs for its forthcoming debut album. A demo recording is currently being put together and will be used to procure label interest. Italy's Frontiers Records, with whom Kiske and Ward have both worked in the past on various projects, is reportedly very interested in releasing the CD, but the group is said to be keeping its options open.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour écouter "Souls Alive" en version démo :

http://www.myspace.com/unisonic

Un poil plus hard que ce que à quoi je m'attendais, avec même quelques légères réminiscences Helloween à certains moments je trouve. :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une interview de Kiske qui passe pas mal de points en revue :

http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/content/view/1969/86/
frantz
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par frantz »

Le nouveau projet de Kiske compte un nouveau membre en la personne de.............Kai Hansen !!!!
Visiblement la tournée Avantasia a donné des idées aux deux ex comperes.
Polochon
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Polochon »

...et résultat l'album est repoussé à la fin 2011!

C'est beau quand même, après toutes ces années où Kai disait régulièrement que Michael avait perdu sa voix, en grande partie, ne chantait plus si bien etc... Enfin, il est vrai que la voix étant un muscle ça se travaille... et se récupère.

Par contre maintenant l'attente ("pour quelque chose de franchement très bien") sera d'autant plus grande!
the fab
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par the fab »

Pas terrible comme nom de groupe Unisonic. :beurk:
Olivier64: " Y a pas un groupe plus surestimé que Motley Crue. Les Ramones, c'est du rock progressif à coté !!!!!!"
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

je prefere prisunic :D
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
franang
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par franang »

il jouait pas dans monoprix le pere kiske avant ? :mad:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le communiqué de Kiske qui révèle que c'est Kai Hansen qui lui a demandé s'il pouvait intégrer Unisonic pendant la tournée Avantasia :
Commented Kiske: "After so many years of abstinence, I had a lot of fun doing my first live shows with UNISONIC in summer 2010, so I agreed to do the short world tour with AVANTASIA. It was a great experience to be on stage with all those great artists, but with Kai it was something different: We instantly felt the magic again and had a lot of fun together on and off stage. We both realized that we want to be together in band again. He was interested in the open musical concept of UNISONIC and finally asked me if he can join the band. I talked to my bandmates and they all felt great about it. His talent as a guitarist and songwriter is an enrichment for the band and we are looking forward to his contribution for the music of UNISONIC."

Kai Hansen will remain a member of GAMMA RAY and play all of the band's currently scheduled shows. He is presently writing songs with the rest of the UNISONIC members for the group's long-awaited debut album, tentatively due at the end of 2011.

UNISONIC is:

Michael Kiske (vocals)
Mandy Meyer (guitar)
Kai Hansen (guitar)
Dennis Ward (bass)
Kosta Zafiriou (drums)
frantz
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par frantz »

Ca avance tres doucement mais ca avance :D
Le groupe est en studio au Icp Studios de bruxelles depuis septembre pour un album prévu au printemps 2012.
D'ici le mois de janvier, un maxi devrait sortir sur Earmusic/edel.
chevelu
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par chevelu »

Une version demo en écoute sur le myspace du groupe : http://www.myspace.com/unisonic
citrouille a écrit :UFO est inclassable UFO c'est la vie UFO convient à tous les topics d'un forum !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils vont d'abord sortir un EP en janvier, avant l'album en mars, avec cette chanson prometteuse aux relents de Pink Bubbles Go Ape ainsi qu'une nouvelle version de "I Want Out".

UNISONIC, the new band featuring former HELLOWEEN vocalist Michael Kiske and Kai Hansen (GAMMA RAY, ex-HELLOWEEN) alongside Dennis Ward (bass) and Kosta Zafiriou (drums) of Germany's PINK CREAM 69 and Swiss guitarist Mandy Meyer (who has previously played with ASIA, GOTTHARD and KROKUS), will release its debut EP, "Ignition" in late January via earMUSIC/Edel. The effort will include the track "Unisonic" plus one demo song and a cover version of the HELLOWEEN classic "I Want Out", recorded live on October 15 at this year's edition of the Loud Park festival at Saitama Super Arena, a multi-purpose indoor arena located in Saitama City, Japan.

The "Ignition" cover artwork can be seen below. Also available is a stream of the song "Unisonic".

A full-length UNISONIC album will be made available in March.
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le clip

Clair que ça sonne comme du Pink Bubbles go ape.... sauf que tout le monde va trouver ça super parce que y a Kai Hansen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sinon, le clip formaté "Frontiers Records" .... c'est à dire la même salle de chateau qui sert à Mat Sinner, au projet kiske/sommerville .... :D :D :D

Je suis mauvaise langue. C'est pas si mal.
Le bon point là dedans c'est que Dennis Ward s'est un peu détaché du style de compos immédiatement reconnaissable.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Franchement je trouve que ça le fait bien ce single, et puis s'ils reprennent là où se sont "arrêtés" c'est à dire en faisant un Pink Bubbles mais avec la touche Hansen ça me va aussi. :D

Par contre Kiske a toujours autant l'air de se faire chier dans les clips, allez un peu moins cette fois peut-être. :D
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

C'est quand même amusant....

1989 : Kai Hansen quitte Helloween et forme Gamma Ray. Pink Cream 69 sort son premier album avec comme leader (et à l'époque unique compositeur) Andi Deris.

1993: Michael Kiske quitte Helloween.Andi Deris quitte Pink Cream 69 pour le remplacer dans Helloween.

2005: Le premier album de Place Vendome sort avec un line up constitué des 2/3 de Pink Cream 69 et avec Michael Kiske au chant.

2010 : Unisonic avec à peu de chose près le line up de Place Vendome rejoint par Kai Hansen.

LEMETAL quoi :D :D :D :D
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

:D

La boucle est bouclée!
Manque plus que Weikath dans Gamma Ray et Andi Deris dans Masterplan.
metalizer
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par metalizer »

Moi je trouve ça super frais, vivement la suite :up:
"They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of Kings and Queens
who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell!!"
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Everflow a écrit ::D

La boucle est bouclée!
Manque plus que Weikath dans Gamma Ray et Andi Deris dans Masterplan.
Ou Kiske dans Iron Savior?
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Répondre