Steven Tyler quitte Aerosmith... ah ben non en fait

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Joe Perry l'annonce dans ce qui suit.
Il l'aurait appris via internet et le groupe n'est plus en contact avec le chanteur.
Il affirme qu'il n'a aucune idée de ce que sera l'avenir du groupe. Pour autant il ne souhaite pas s'arreter.
Surprenant ....

AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry told the Las Vegas Sun on Friday (November 6) that singer Steven Tyler quit the band following a recent concert in Abu Dhabi.

"Steven quit as far as I can tell," Perry said. "I don't know any more than you do about it. I got off the plane two nights ago. I saw online that Steven said that he was going to leave the band. I don't know for how long, indefinitely or whatever. Other than that, I don't know."

Part of the problem, Perry said, is that Tyler doesn't return his phone calls.

"He's notorious for that," Perry said. "That's one thing I've learned to live with. I try to overlook it. I like to pick my battles. Frankly, the last few months I've been wanting not to rock the boat. I don't want him canceling any more gigs. We really wanted to do these last four. We just kind of didn't want to call him out or anything and get him anymore pissed off, for whatever reason. So we just let things lie. So we did the gigs and, like I said, I got off the plane and saw this online. That's how I know about it."

Perry said he arrived home in Boston on Wednesday and read on the Internet that Tyler planned to leave the band.

"He has had no contact with me or the other band members," Perry said.

He says he hopes to keep AEROSMITH together, with or without Tyler, but he was so stunned by recent developments he doesn't know what's going to happen.

"Right now I'm adjusting to how we're going to go on," Perry said. "AEROSMITH is such a powerful band, I mean it's like a steam locomotive. You just can't disregard 40 years of four guys who play together as well as they do. We're just trying to — at least I am — trying to figure out what direction the band should take.

"As far as replacing Steve, it's not just about that, it's also four guys that play extremely well together, and I'm not going to see that go to waste. I really don't know what path it's going to take at this point, but we'll probably find somebody else that will sing in those spots where we need a singer and then we'll be able to move the Aerosmith up a notch, move the vibe up a notch."
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Re: Steven Tyler quitte Aerosmith

Message par metal militia »

combien on parie que c'est faux ? :D
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Je parie rien moi :D :D :D
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

En même temps, que ca fasse 22 ans, oui 22 ans, qu'ils ne se soient jamais re-séparés, c'est beau à mon sens, vu leurs egos et leurs passés et dependances :)
Si c'est vrai c'est dommage, mais au moins j'aurai pu les voir plusieurs fois depuis 94, et comme sur cd ca devenait plus que light depuis 8 ans...
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Message par cillian »

Moi, je pensais qu'il était parti parce que ses collègues s'étaient moqués lorsqu'il s'est pété la gueule ! :D
:riff:
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Comme diraient certains ici ....

Ty ....leeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Message par cillian »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:riff:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Je pense que c'est vrai (ça fait un moment que ça couve), mais que ça sera temporaire et qu'il finira par revenir.
Comment Aerosmith pourrait survivre avec un autre chanteur? Et que fera Tyler de son côté? Je ne dis pas que c'est impossible, mais je demande à voir quand même.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

GlamNation a écrit :Comme diraient certains ici ....

Ty ....leeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:up: :up: :up:
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Everflow a écrit :Je pense que c'est vrai (ça fait un moment que ça couve), mais que ça sera temporaire et qu'il finira par revenir.
Comment Aerosmith pourrait survivre avec un autre chanteur? Et que fera Tyler de son côté? Je ne dis pas que c'est impossible, mais je demande à voir quand même.

je suis assez d'accord avec ça...Je vois pas trop comment c'est possible! Enfin ça fait un sacré choc quand même :/ :(
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Il faut pas oublier leurs ages... S'il revient pas vite, Aerosmith ce sera fini, car aucun autre chanteur ne peut avoir cette place dans ce groupe.
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Surtout que personne ne lui arrivera jamais à la cheville niveau charisme. Ou alors dans un registre différent ils sont obligés de prendre Dio pour avoir un minimum de rendu final :D
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
salvation
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par salvation »

Il serait peut-être aussi temps que le groupe rende les armes.
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

Je croyais qu'ils devaient sortir un nouvel ablum ? je comprends rien, cette nouvelle me surprend énormément...
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

^ Pareil, je suis assez sur le cul. En même temps je m'en fous un peu, je suis pas fan du groupe même si j'ai adoré en live et que je trouve certains de leurs disques très classe (les lives justement, Toys, Rocks...).
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Ça ferait bien chier quand même....
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Joe Perry annonce qu'ils vont chercher un nouveau chanteur ...
AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry announced via his Twitter page yesterday that despite Steven Tyler's apparent departure, "AEROSMITH is definitely NOT breaking up." Perry also reassured fans that the remaining four members of AEROSMITH would seek out a new singer while Tyler did "his own thing."

"AEROSMITH is positively looking for a new singer to work with. You just can't take 40 years of experience and throw it in the bin!" Perry wrote. "Band is playing hotter than ever and our songs need to be played live! Don't despair; AEROSMITH not splitting up. Promise that's the last you'll hear from me on the subject till we gear up again."

Perry told the Las Vegas Sun on Friday (November 6) that Tyler has quit the band he co-founded nearly 40 years ago, following a recent concert in Abu Dhabi. Perry revealed to the newspaper, "Steven quit as far as I can tell. I don't know any more than you do about it. I got off the plane two nights ago. I saw online that Steven said that he was going to leave the band. I don't know for how long, indefinitely or whatever. Other than that, I don't know."

Tyler told Classic Rock magazine following the Middle East concert that he intended to work on "Brand Tyler" instead of a new AEROSMITH record for the foreseeable future, saying, "I don't know what I'm doing yet, but it's definitely going to be something Steven Tyler: working on the brand of myself — Brand Tyler."

Perry told the Sun that Tyler "has had no contact" with him or the other band members. Classic Rock reported that Tyler's dressing room at the Abu Dhabi gig was distant from the others, and that he did not interact with the rest of the group until they got onstage.

Perry said that he would like AEROSMITH to continue, but admitted that he's not entirely sure how to proceed. He explained, "As far as replacing Steve, it's not just about that, it's also four guys that play extremely well together, and I'm not going to see that go to waste. I really don't know what path it's going to take at this point, but we'll probably find somebody else that will sing in those spots where we need a singer and then we'll be able to . . . move the vibe up a notch."

Things have been tense in the AEROSMITH camp since early August, when a fall from a stage in South Dakota broke Tyler's shoulder and ended the band's summer tour. In the months since, internal strife has come to the surface, forcing AEROSMITH to consider two options: going on hiatus or getting a new vocalist.

Perry told the Sun that he believed Tyler had been planning to leave for a while, saying, "Obviously he hasn't been giving 100 percent to this thing for a long time . . . To disregard his brothers to the point where we have to find out about it on the Internet — it's like, 'See you later, Bud.' I still care for him as a person, or at least the person I used to know. But things change
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Pierre-Jean (Yoda)
Snaggletooth
Snaggletooth

Message par Pierre-Jean (Yoda) »

Je crois que c'est une belle erreur. Je ne suis pas fan d'Aerosmith, mais un tel groupe qui a eu une telle longévité ne peut survivre sans un de ses frontman. C'est comme les Rollings Stones sans Mick Jagger.
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Nan ben finalement Tyler a démenti ... il reste dans Aerosmith.
Il a d'aillleurs rejoint Joe Perry sur scene hier avec son groupe solo...
Merde, ils auraient du faire durer le suspens un peu plus longtemps !!!! :D :D :D
AEROSMITH singer Steven Tyler joined THE JOE PERRY PROJECT (the band led by AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry) on stage earlier tonight (Tuesday, November 10) at the Fillmore New York at Irving Plaza in New York City to perform the AEROSMITH classic "Walk This Way". According to a BLABBERMOUTH.NET source a the concert, Tyler assured the crowd that — despite rumors to the contrary — he is "not leaving AEROSMITH," before launching into the track, which was originally released as the second single from the band's 1975 album "Toys in the Attic". (Watch fan-filmed video footage and listen to audio of Tyler's announcement/appearance below.)
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Je pourrais ne pas la ramener en disant que j'avais raison, mais c'est tellement bon d'avoir raison que je la ramène! :D
qu'est ce que je vous avais dit! :P
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Faut-il en conclure que c'était fait exprès pour faire parler d'eux et promouvoir le groupe solo de Joe Perry? :D
Je n'irai pas jusque là, mais bon. A suivre, c'est sans doute pas fini.
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Ce qui me fait rigoler c'est qu'il a démenti "la rumeur" sur scene en présence de Joe Perry ....
Mais qui a propagé cette rumeur, hein ? :D :D
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est lui, mais c'est pas fini, Perry n'a pas l'air convaincu pour autant :
AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry tells RollingStone.com that Steven Tyler's appearance at last night's (Tuesday, November 10) THE JOE PERRY PROJECT concert in New York City came as a surprise even to him. "There was all this commotion during our encore break and somebody said, 'Steven is here.' " Perry says. "And I was like, 'What?' After exchanging pleasantries, Tyler asked to join the group on stage for the final encore of "Walk This Way". "Being an acquaintance of 40 years, I said, 'Why not?'" Perry says. "So he came up and sang and that was the last I saw of him."

Despite Tyler's onstage insistence that he isn't leaving the band (see video below), Perry says AEROSMITH is still considering touring and recording with a new singer. "He wants to take two years off from the band," Perry tells RollingStone.com. "The rest of the band wants to keep on working. We have so many different options to fill up that time. Anything is possible at this point. Basically, any communication that we've had over the last couple of months has been through managers, so that's been pretty strange."

Perry adds, "I never won any money trying to second-guess what goes on in Steven's mind. I guess this is just AEROSMITH business as usual."
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

bah ils ont qu'à sortir un CD avec un autre chanteur sous un autre nom et puis le problème est réglé, comme ça s'il veut se reposer pendant deux ans mais que les autres veulent bosser, chacun fera ce qu'il veut, Aerosmith reste en "vie", et les fans ne seront pas "lésé" pour autant. Je te jure ces stars, faut tout leur dire... :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Steven Tyler entre en cure de désintoxication aux antidouleurs...
People.com reports that AEROSMITH lead singer Steven Tyler has entered a rehab facility for pain management and an addiction to prescription painkillers resulting from 10 years of performance injuries.

"With the help of my family and team of medical professionals, I am taking responsibility for the management of my pain and am eager to be back on the stage and in the recording studio with my bandmates Joe Perry, Joey Kramer, Tom Hamilton and Brad Whitford," Tyler says in a statement released to People.com.
Répondre