ProgPower Europe 2010 : JOP, Shadow Gallery, Myrath

Partagez les impressions de vos expériences LIVE!

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Règles du forum
Pour une tournée, SVP postez toutes les dates européennes disponibles dans le topic + la période ou quelques dates dans le titre du topic.
Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Jon Oliva's Pain et Shadow Gallery sont annoncés en tête d'affiche à ce festival hollandais, le premier week-end d'octobre.

ASPERA
DARKWATER
JON OLIVA'S PAIN
LEPROUS
MYRATH
OCEANS OF SADNESS
PROGHMA-C
SACRUM
SERENITY
SHADOW GALLERY
THE DUST CONNECTION
XERATH
In its upcoming performance at ProgPower Europe, the band will play selections from "Digital Ghosts", as well as music from all of their previous releases. Guitarist Gary Wehrkamp states, "I have known Rene Janssen from ProgPower Europe a long time and am thrilled that we are going to play our debut European date at his event. The band is enthusiastic to perform in the Netherlands this coming fall. We anticipate a great time and are eager to meet so many friends from this part of the world face to face as we bring the music of SHADOW GALLERY to the stage.".

In other news, headlining the festival on Sunday, October 3 will be JON OLIVA'S PAIN, who will make its return to ProgPower Europe after its excellent performance back in 2007. Drummer Christopher Kinder says, "Wow... it is with obvious energy and enthusiasm that we are offered the opportunity to headline this killer festival once again. We will arrive ready and eager to satisfy all JON OLIVA'S PAIN/SAVATAGE fans.

"Holland is Jon Oliva's favorite country as we are always forced to hit the coffee shop before the beginning of every tour!

"We will spend much time planning this tour. The setlist will be reviewed many, many times so that we can bring the very best of the past and the present to everyone."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

hum y a pas mal de groupes qu'on ne voit pas en france et qui me bottent dans le lot : JOP, Myrath, Serenity, shadow gallery. :rock:

Si je bosse pas ce samedi là, ça me dit bien. :rock:
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Message par painkillerqueen »

Shadow Gallery on les voit même pas nulle par ailleurs :)
BLCKME

Message par BLCKME »

metal militia a écrit :hum y a pas mal de groupes qu'on ne voit pas en france et qui me bottent dans le lot : JOP, Myrath, Serenity, shadow gallery. :rock:

Si je bosse pas ce samedi là, ça me dit bien. :rock:
Tu m'emmène ? :bave:
Talasquin
Léguman
Léguman

Message par Talasquin »

Si Shadow Gallery annonce pas d'autre date plus près en Europe, j'y vais.
Cacolac, pour la soif et pour le plaisir.
Répondre