Duskmachine (avec Joe Comeau et Randy Black)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pour le deuxième album de ce groupe, cela devient à présent une réunion d'ex-membres d'Annihilator : Joe Comeau, Randy Black (Primal Fear actuellement), et Russ Bergquist.
DUSKMACHINE, the band featuring PRIMAL FEAR/ex-ANNIHILATOR drummer Randy Black, ex-ANNIHILATOR bassist Russ Bergquist and guitarist Nikolai Wurk, has announced the addition of vocalist Joe Comeau (ex-OVERKILL guitarist and former singer for such bands as ANNIHILATOR, TAD MOROSE and LIEGE LORD) to the group's ranks.

Commented the group: "Being friends for several years, [Comeau] joined almost immediately when we contacted him. Joe has already recorded several songs and his singing is incredible."

Added Joe: "As I now begin a new musical journey, it is with great honor to not only be in a band with such awesome musicians, but great friends as well!

"I have played on stages all over the world with Randy and Russ in a previous band and I have known them all (including Nikolai) for a number of years.

"Great music is not only formed by complementing each other musically, but by working together as a unit. It is about time that the four of us banded together to create some killer tunes and memories, which I promise to you is being done at this moment!

"I have remained quiet for too long. The time has come. The time is now. Let us crush."

DUSKMACHINE's debut album, "The Final Fall", was released in November 2005 through Twilight in Germany.

For more information on DUSKMACHINE, visit http://www.duskmachine.com.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

"I have played on stages all over the world with Randy and Russ in a previous band and I have known them all (including Nikolai) for a number of years.
:lol: Faut dire que Comeau et Black ne semblent pas trop en bons termes avec le leader de cet ancien groupe.

En tout cas, Black et Comeau, c'est alléchant, en espérant que ce ne soit pas un truc trop moderne. :bave:
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

y manque plus que Jeff Waters !!! :D
bon je connais pas du tout ce groupe mais avec ce line up je jetterai une oreille c'est sur !!!
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Je suis assez curieux de voir ce que ca pourrait donner sans Waters aussi, parce que c'est loin d'être des branques...
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

Chacal a écrit :Je suis assez curieux de voir ce que ca pourrait donner sans Waters aussi, parce que c'est loin d'être des branques...
c'est clair !! Berquist est un putain de bassiste !!!
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouveau clip tiré du nouvel album :
"Endless", the new video from DUSKMACHINE, the band featuring PRIMAL FEAR/ex-ANNIHILATOR drummer Randy Black, ex-ANNIHILATOR bassist Russ Bergquist, guitarist Nikolai Wurk and vocalist Joe Comeau (ex-OVERKILL guitarist and former singer for such bands as ANNIHILATOR, TAD MOROSE and LIEGE LORD), can be seen below. The track comes off DUSKMACHINE's self-titled sophomore album, which will be released on July 26 via Massacre Records. Other songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Hands Of Fate" and "I Feel No Pain". The effort was mixed by Achim Köhler (PRIMAL FEAR, SINNER, BRAINSTORM) and mastered by Ken Burke.

The artwork for "Duskmachine" was designed and painted by artist Eliran Kantor, best known for his work with such bands as TESTAMENT, SODOM and HATEBREED. The idea for the piece was to create an assembly manual for the DuskMachine, hand-drawn by a mad scientist.

DUSKMACHINE's debut album, "The Final Fall", came out in November 2005 through Twilight in Germany.

P'tit Nico
Agent of Steel
Agent of Steel

Message par P'tit Nico »

C'est moderne mais c'est cool. La fin du premier titre fait bien Disturbed! :D
Globox666
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Globox666 »

Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit ::lol: Faut dire que Comeau et Black ne semblent pas trop en bons termes avec le leader de cet ancien groupe.

En tout cas, Black et Comeau, c'est alléchant, en espérant que ce ne soit pas un truc trop moderne. :bave:
Tiens oui je m'étais demandé pourquoi Randy Black était flouté sur des vidéos live figurant sur le DVD Ten Years In Hell, je m'étais dis effectivement qu'il devait y avoir un passif entre lui et Jeff.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre