single + EP de Doro

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La miss sort un nouveau single le 12 septembre, un duo avec la championne de boxe allemande Regina Halmich :)
As previously reported, Doro Pesch has re-recorded her song ‘She’s Like Thunder’ with German female boxing champion Regina Halmich, a track Doro originally recorded for Halmich to use as a theme song for her bouts. The new version, a duet, is called ‘We Are Like Thunder’ and will be aired for the first time on September 10th in Karlsruhe, Germany, at Halmich’s 50th career fight.

The single will be released through AFM Records on September 12th. It will feature four versions of the song, including one sung by Doro alone. In November a second single will be released in anticipation of Doro’s next full length album, due out in March 2006.
Modifié en dernier par Everflow le 26 oct. 2005, 19:36, modifié 1 fois.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
BiWi
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par BiWi »

elle a toujours la pesch,la miss.......... :D

quoique certains disent,j'ai adoré "classic diamonds"....... :up:
Miki
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Miki »

Moi aussi j'adore cet album.
Miki

Metal playmobil
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et après le single elle sort un EP le 11 novembre :
German metal singer Doro Pesch (ex-WARLOCK) will release a new EP, "In Liebe Und Freundschaft" (For Love and Friendship), on November 4 via AFM Records. The EP's title cut will be a first taste of Doro's upcoming album, tentatively titled "Warrior Soul", which is due on March 24, 2006. The complete track listing for the EP is as follows:

01. In Liebe Und Freundschaft
02. For Love And Friendship (English Version)
03. Lonely Wolf
04. Never Get Out Of This Alive
Bonus track:
05. All We Are (live video from Bang Your Head 2005 festival)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Doro a été très malade récemment, elle a été opérée d'urgence. Mais j'ai aucune idée de ce qu'est ce problème qu'elle décrit...

:pointer: http://www.abrasiverock.com/interviews/ ... oPesch.php
Abrasive Rock: This next question I hope I'm not getting too personal, but last spring you had surgery and fans kind of went crazy about the rumors of what was wrong with our great Doro? Do you mind talking about what happened? Are you okay?

Doro: "Yeah, Mark, yeah. Actually it was a combination of all kinds of things, and now checking into that it is a thing which I heard many women have when they don't have kids, and it's called endometriosis. It's something only women get. I didn't know it would get so bad. I've never had a problem. Then I wanted to go a to a football game actually, and early in the morning I got so much cough and severe pain, and I thought, 'Shit, man', and I was thinking something is not right, and then for like ten hours I was like laying in bed and I thought 'Oh man, it doesn't go away'. It got so bad and I called the ambulance. I hardly could crawl to my telephone. I was taken to the hospital and I got an immediate operation. It was a combination of many things, and actually they found a tumor as well, but it was good, it was not cancer. I tell you, I had a hard couple of days. I was really in shock. I thought, 'This is it now.' Thank god. It was really shocking. I have to go back to the hospital when I finish this new record, which I think we'll finish it in January, and then I have to go back to the hospital and get it checked. They've got to check, they can only do another operation, you can't do it by x-ray. Make sure everything is okay. When I got the operation, and six weeks later we did all the summer fests and everything else okay. It was just like 'POW!' There are things which sometimes are just another shocking moment. I think everything will be fine."
BiWi
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par BiWi »

une tumeur bénigne......ouf,j'espère qu'elle va récupérer a 100%....
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

C'est une infection de la paroi interne de l'uterus (l'endometre). J'ai pas de merite, ma Femme est puericultrice, donc a fait ses 3 ans et demi d'etudes infirmier avant :)

En cherchant ensuite sur le net:

http://www.aly-abbara.com/livre_gyn_obs ... metre.html
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Répondre