LORDI, "The Arockalypse"

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Ce sera le nom du nouvel album des monstres finlandais, avec en special guests Udo et Bruce Kulick :rock:

Former ACCEPT frontman Udo Dirkschneider and ex-KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick will be making guest appearances on the new LORDI album, entitled "The Arockalypse". Dirkschneider will visit the band in the studio this week and is expected to contribute his distinctive voice to a song called "They Only Come Out at the Night".

"Udo has my absolute favourite heavy metal voice," said LORDI leader Mr. Lordi. "I saw U.D.O. on the 'Animal House' tour in 1998. I was there in the first row, and since that I've been to every single U.D.O. and ACCEPT gig in Finland. His voice has influenced me a lot. I'm sure that some fans may have noticed how I sometimes desperately try to imitate his singing style," Mr. Lordi laughed.

Bruce Kulick, KISS's lead guitarist for 12 years and a member of GRAND FUNK RAILROAD, UNION and ESP, will play a solo in a song called "Snowing in Hell".

"We are all huge KISS fans, so to co-operate with a legend like Mr. Kulick is the greatest honor we could get!" LORDI guitarist Amen said. "I remember when I was a kid and I saw KISS's video 'Who Wants to Be Lonely' where Bruce Kulick is playing a solo in a shower. Well, of course I wanted to be like him! Me and my friends went to my parents' garden, and while the others spurted water all over me I was playing a guitar — it was a lot of fun! This is something I never could have imagined, even in my wildest dreams. To play guitar on the same track with Bruce Kulick is just unbelievable."

"Without KISS, we wouldn't have our little band", added Mr. Lordi. "I grew up in the '80s, and I grew up with KISS with Bruce in the group. So, for me personally in some way, Bruce Kulick is the 'real' lead guitarist of KISS! Also, KISS's musical influence on LORDI comes primarily from the Eighties lineup."

"The Arockalypse" is tentatively scheduled for release early next year.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Aymerik
Moonchild
Moonchild

Message par Aymerik »

:up:
saracdclabanane a écrit : nan mais Aymerik est tellement narcissique qu'il lit pas les posts des autres
Pierre a écrit :Pour la peine, tu auras droit à un polissage anal avec mon bouc
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

et udo il sera maquillé?je le vois bien en frankenstein! :lol: dommage que sur scène leurs costumes les empêchent de ne jouer plus d'une heure
Talasquin
Léguman
Léguman

Message par Talasquin »

Moi je le vois bien en Hobbit :P
Cacolac, pour la soif et pour le plaisir.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

La date de sortie est prévue pour le 3 mars

Drakkar has set a March 3, 2006 release date for the new album from Finland's LORDI, entitled "The Arockalypse". The CD will feature guest appearances by former ACCEPT frontman Udo Dirkschneider (on "They Only Come Out at the Night") and ex-KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick (on "Snowing in Hell").

"Udo has my absolute favourite heavy metal voice," said LORDI leader Mr. Lordi. "I saw U.D.O. on the 'Animal House' tour in 1998. I was there in the first row, and since that I've been to every single U.D.O. and ACCEPT gig in Finland. His voice has influenced me a lot. I'm sure that some fans may have noticed how I sometimes desperately try to imitate his singing style," Mr. Lordi laughed.

Regarding Bruce Kulick's appearance on the CD, LORDI guitarist Amen said, "We are all huge KISS fans, so to co-operate with a legend like Mr. Kulick is the greatest honor we could get! I remember when I was a kid and I saw KISS's video 'Who Wants to Be Lonely' where Bruce Kulick is playing a solo in a shower. Well, of course I wanted to be like him! Me and my friends went to my parents' garden, and while the others spurted water all over me I was playing a guitar — it was a lot of fun! This is something I never could have imagined, even in my wildest dreams. To play guitar on the same track with Bruce Kulick is just unbelievable."

"Without KISS, we wouldn't have our little band", added Mr. Lordi. "I grew up in the '80s, and I grew up with KISS with Bruce in the group. So, for me personally in some way, Bruce Kulick is the 'real' lead guitarist of KISS! Also, KISS's musical influence on LORDI comes primarily from the Eighties lineup."
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
bastich
Traveler in Time
Traveler in Time

Message par bastich »

yeah! LORDI rocks!! :diable:
mais peut-il encore sortir des titres aussi fun que "would you love a monsterman", "devil is a loser", ou "blood red sandman"....
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Ils en ont déjà fait deux albums, alors pourquoi pas un troisième?
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

D'autres invités annoncés : Dee Snider et Jay French des Twisted Sister!
TWISTED SISTER frontman Dee Snider and guitarist Jay Jay French will be making guest appearances on the new album from Finland's LORDI, entitled "The Arockalypse". The CD, which is tentatively due in Germany on March 3, 2006 via Drakkar, will feature additional guest appearances by former ACCEPT frontman Udo Dirkschneider (on "They Only Come Out at the Night") and ex-KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick (on "Snowing in Hell"). More information will be made available soon.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Changements de line-up chez LORDI :
Finland's LORDI have revealed their new outfits for the "Arockalypse" touring cycle. The new "meaner and leaner" look of the monstersquad sees the band introducing leather, metallic studs and — of course — foam rubber. The band wanted to have lighter and more flexible new costumes, with live appearances especially in mind. The faces have also gone through a renewal phase. For example, Amen has not only lost a lot of his clothes, but the skin of his jaw as well.

In other news, LORDI have added two new "creatures" to the squad: keyboardist Awa and bassist Ox.

"The group is tighter now and more focused than never before," the band said in a statement. "Everyone can and will put their 100%. The future is exciting in many ways for us now, and we are hungrier than ever!"

Awa joined the band in October. She came into the group at a time when the band was still in the studio, and she played all the keyboards and piano parts on the new album, "Arockalypse". The Russian fans have already met her, as Awa's first gigs with LORDI were the Moscow and St. Petersburg shows in November. Ox joined the group in October as well. He rehearsed with the rest of the band, having personal guidance from previous LORDI bassist Kalma the whole time. So, for about a month, the band's lineup at the rehearsal loft had a real "stereo-bass" effect, with two bass players simultaneously punishing their amps (!).

As the new members come in, it sadly means that Enary and Kalma are no longer part of the group.

"It feels bad to let bandmates go", said LORDI maniman Mr. Lordi. "But sometimes the situations take a turn to the direction that no one wants them to. Things can develop into something that the band just can't cope with. No one wanted these separations to happen, but shit happens. When you can't turn away from trouble anymore — tough decisions have to be made. The band will go on and it needs all its individuals to work together smoothly."

Enary, who joined LORDI in 1997, was asked to leave the group in August. The band explained that the personal chemistry in the group became somewhat unbearable. Kalma, who joined LORDI in 2002, wanted to leave the group's performing lineup himself due to personal reasons.
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

pff s'ils commencent déjà à changer de line up au bout de deux albums ; ça va se finir avec le chanteur seul rescapé du line up d'origine lors de l'enregistrement du 4eme album ça! :/
metallian
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metallian »

ImageImage
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Lordi représenteront la Finlande à l'Eurovision :D
Finland's hard rockers LORDI, whose live show is described as "a combination of theatre, fire and horror," have been selected as the Finnish representatives in the Eurovision Song Contest. LORDI won the Finnish national selection with the song "Hard Rock Hallelujah" and will represent the country in the semifinal of the 51st Eurovision Song Contest in Athens, Greece on May 18, according to ESCToday.com. The band scored a runaway victory in the super-final of the Finnish national final on Friday, March 10. They picked up 42.2% of the votes, outstripping their nearest rival TOMI METSÄKEDON who scored 28.5%, according to Doteurovision.com.
Souflette
Warrior of the Holy Pipeau
Warrior of the Holy Pipeau

Message par Souflette »

Finland, twelve points... :lol:
If you’re not into pipeau, you are not my friend
weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Message par weik »

Souflette a écrit :Finland, twelve points... :lol:
Moi je sens plutôt un O points vu le public :D

Il me semble qu'il y a 4 ou 5 ans Nightwish avait failli aussi representer son pays à l'eurovision.
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

et ceux qui veulent voire le morceau live lors des qualifs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBQK7m429S8&search=LORDI

c'est bien yeah :)
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
blackoum
Bloody Vivaldi
Bloody Vivaldi

Message par blackoum »

même avec le changement de line-up assez fréquent, l'album peut quand même valoir le coup. à suivre.
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

tain LORDI à l'eurovision TROP FORT!

ils sont bien mis en avant sur la partie française du site de l'eurovision :D
http://www.eurovision.tv/français/index.htm
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Maître-Nageur
Picard du Sud
Picard du Sud

Message par Maître-Nageur »

En tout cas s'ils jouent avec leurs masques c'est cramé pour eux. :lol:
(shout) a écrit :Enfin bon dès qu'une fille est en détresse, y a toujours un "Walker - american hero" pour intervenir.
Ta'ayouch
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Ta'ayouch »

Merde c'est la première fois que je vais regarder l'eurovision :o ou pas.
Keep the spirit of Neo True Muddy Metal Prog alive
Allez l'ESSG !!!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le G@SP a écrit :tain LORDI à l'eurovision TROP FORT!

ils sont bien mis en avant sur la partie française du site de l'eurovision :D
http://www.eurovision.tv/français/index.htm
et si... ils finissaient par gagner? :D
Julien06
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Julien06 »

c'est quand l'eurovision, je vais peut-être regarder cette année :D
Bib a écrit :L'important, c'est que tu sois de base !!
Arroyus
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par Arroyus »

Yeah !!! Vive la Finlande !! :bang: Ce pays me plait ! :cheers:
"Be seeing you ! "
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

leur passage lors de la finale du choix du représentant de la Finlande à l'eurovision :

je suis fan du morceau :rock:
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Mdr ta signature Gasp :lol: :lol:

ça va être bien yeah effectivement!
Alors, selon vous, combientième? :D
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Répondre