UDO comme Doro

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

va faire son album de réarrangements orchestraux :D Même principe que le Classic Diamonds de Doro.

Et parmi les invités du projet, il y aura... Ronnie James Dio.

:pointer: http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/index.p ... &Itemid=54
Tell us something about your next project after "Mission X" tour. I heard it's going to be something like U.D.O goes classical??

UDO: Yeah that's true. You have already heard about that "laughs". I just had a meeting about that with our record company and when everything is set up for the upcoming tour we will continue talking more about that project. But before that we have to set up Mission X –tour and we are also planning a new U.D.O DVD.

Is that DVD going to be a complete live DVD this time?

UDO: It’s going to be definitely live because that’s what people keep on asking all the time from us. The next project, after the tour and DVD, will be a classic album but not a way like Metallica did some years ago. They just played their songs with the orchestra to make it sound bigger but the way we want to do it is something different. We want to change whole arrangements you know? At the moment we don't know which songs we are going to do but let's say it like this. The orchestra will be the most important thing and we will just…

Backing up the orchestra?

UDO: Right, so we want to be just backing band for the orchestra. This is the whole idea at the moment but it will be very interesting because I know that Ronnie James Dio will be a part of it and then I have already talked to some other guys who will be involved.

Is this project going to be something like what DORO did last year with her "Classic Diamonds" album?

UDO: In a way, yes.

Because you did some vocals for her album is it possible that she will be appearing on your album then?

UDO: Well ... "laughs" I don't want to tell too much about that project now "laughs". Let's say that only name I can say for sure now is Ronnie James Dio. We have already talked about that project but there will be more interesting names coming. Very interesting names I promise "laughs"
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Message par weik »

AH ça contrairement au projet de DORO ça risque d'être bien :rock:
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Je crains le pire...
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Poseidon
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par Poseidon »

idem, qu'est-ce qu'ils ont tous à vouloir faire tout et n'importe quoi !? ça rime à rien ces projets... toujours faire comme le voisin pffff
"The average Metal record buyer is a stereotypical loser: a good-for-nothing who was teased as a child, got bad grades in school, lives on social welfare, and seeks compensation for his inferiority complexes and lack of identity by feeling part of an exclusive gang of outcasts uniting against a society which has turned them down."
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

bon si y a Dio je serai obligé d'acheter :)

mais ça me fait un peu chier.... franchement U.D.O. c'est encore moins fin que du Accept je vois pas l'intérêt de mettre ça à la sauce classique...
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Agent-M
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Agent-M »

Moi non plus... déjà que Doro en version variété j'avais pas aimé du tout... :cheese:
Lethal Mind (thrash prog) - http://www.myspace.com/lethalmindmetal
Corrosive Elements (death thrash'n'roll) - http://www.myspace.com/corrosiveelementsofficial
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

À quand le Classic Diamonds d'Agent Metal?
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
gegers
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par gegers »

Aie aie aie ça sent le casse-gueule artistique ca. L'album classique de Scorpions était plutôt bon, celui de Doro assez moyen, celui de Metallica très mauvais, alors la le père Udo il a intérêt a se creuser la cervelle pour faire un truc qui tienne la route!
Aymerik
Moonchild
Moonchild

Message par Aymerik »

Mais qu'est-ce qu'il a :metal: Dio :metal: à se caser partout comme ça? :/
saracdclabanane a écrit : nan mais Aymerik est tellement narcissique qu'il lit pas les posts des autres
Pierre a écrit :Pour la peine, tu auras droit à un polissage anal avec mon bouc
Agent-M
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Agent-M »

Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :À quand le Classic Diamonds d'Agent Metal?
:lol:
Avec une version pop de I'll See You Beyond ? :D
Jamais j'espère :lol:
Lethal Mind (thrash prog) - http://www.myspace.com/lethalmindmetal
Corrosive Elements (death thrash'n'roll) - http://www.myspace.com/corrosiveelementsofficial
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Kage a écrit :Mais qu'est-ce qu'il a :metal: Dio :metal: à se caser partout comme ça? :/
C'est un gentleman qui ne sait pas dire non :D
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre