Steven Tyler quitte Aerosmith... ah ben non en fait

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Steven Tyler entre en cure de désintoxication aux antidouleurs...
People.com reports that AEROSMITH lead singer Steven Tyler has entered a rehab facility for pain management and an addiction to prescription painkillers resulting from 10 years of performance injuries.

"With the help of my family and team of medical professionals, I am taking responsibility for the management of my pain and am eager to be back on the stage and in the recording studio with my bandmates Joe Perry, Joey Kramer, Tom Hamilton and Brad Whitford," Tyler says in a statement released to People.com.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
brother of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par brother of steel »

Maintenant on va l'appeler Steve "House" Tyler :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Joe Perry affirme qu'ils auront un nouveau chanteur pour cet été, pendant que Tyler se fait opérer :
The UK's BBC News has filed the following report:

Aerosmith Look To 'Replace' Frontman Steven Tyler

Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry has revealed the band are starting auditions to replace Steven Tyler.

"We'll have found a new singer by the summer and Aerosmith will be able to go back out on the road," he told Canada's QMI news agency.

Tyler, who is currently in rehab for an addiction to painkillers, insisted in November he was not quitting the band. But Perry said he thought their singer would not be available for a while so were looking to fill his place.

"It's kind of hard to get a straight answer about what's going on," Perry said. "He [Tyler] has to have leg surgery and foot surgery and it's basically going to take him out of the picture for about a year, year and a half. So, in the meantime, the rest of the band wants to play."
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Je n'en vois pas l'intérêt... Déjà un remplacant à plein temps n'aurait guère de sens, mais alors un interimaire, encore moins !
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

C'est clair...
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Allez après les Scorpions c'est le tour d'Aérosmith. à peu près de la même génération et une carrière de malade eux aussi ont largement les moyens financiers d'arreter , tain steven Tyler il va se faire opérer de quoi de la "vieillesse" comme Klaus meine le chanteur est un des membre du groupe qui sollicite le plus son organisme pour ne pas dire son organe :D , un gratteux il change d'ampli ouu d'instrument le chanteur changer le micro ne suffit pas :lol: .
Encore un qui va finir comme l'autre à crever d'une crise cardiaque à ause des médoc :/ :mad:
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Gandalf a écrit :Je n'en vois pas l'intérêt... Déjà un remplacant à plein temps n'aurait guère de sens, mais alors un interimaire, encore moins !
Ben j'en vois 2 :
- jouer car ça fait un moment qu'ils annulent à la pelle
- lié au précédent : $$$ :D

Après, question crédibilité, c'est sûr qu'ils ne peuvent pas remplacer Tyler.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Perry confirme que le remplacement ne sera que temporaire :
On whether AEROSMITH has a future with frontman Steven Tyler:

"I don't know what's going to happen. I never know. I still couldn't tell you what AEROSMITH is doing in two years. . . . Steven may get better and decide he still wants to go off and do his (solo) thing.

"I haven't talked to him. I just know what I've read in the paper, like everyone else."

On how galling it must be for him to suddenly have such limited access to the man who's been his key creative foil and business partner:

"I just look at it like another chapter in the long life of this strange band. We've had other times when we've had ups and downs, where we've gone without talking to each other. That's how life goes. I'm just kind of lying back. You can't trade in your brother for someone else, y'know what I mean?

"Bottom line — I hope he's getting better. . . . And that's it."

On whether he and the other members of AEROSMITH — guitarist Brad Whitford, bassist Tom Hamilton and drummer Joey Kramer — are willing to trade Tyler in for another frontman:

"The four of us have no intention of stopping playing. Right now, we're kind of casting the net (for another singer) . . . Hopefully, whoever fills in . . . it won't be a permanent thing. But who knows? We'll have to see how it goes."
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

J'y crois pas une seconde à cet interview désolé flo mais il sort d'où ce papier :putain:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Il est roots le père Perry quand même :horns:
ouai étrange quand même... un remplaçant... ont ils le droit jurdiquement parlant ? j'ai pas le courage de tout lire :P enfin il a 61 ans S. Tyler ça va être dur mais bon c'est des martiens ces types ... Il peut revenir dans 6 mois et attaquer une tournée va savoir en tout cas j'aimerais bien voir le projet de J.Perry en live :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Joe Perry aurait proposé indirectement le poste à Paul Rodgers dans l'anecdote ci-dessous :D
This happened at the Classic Rock Roll Of Honour in London last November, when Aerosmith’s troubles with singer Steven Tyler were just beginning to surface.

The awards were a star-studded affair. Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry and Rodgers were among the multitude of high-profile rockers in attendance.

During a break in the ceremony Perry approached Scott Rowley, Classic Rock’s Editor In Chief, and asked him: “Can you introduce me to Paul Rodgers?”

Amazingly, Perry had never met the FREE/BAD COMPANY/THE FIRM/QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS frontman before.

Rowley guided Perry to Rodgers’ table and the two stars engaged in conversation while Rowley chatted to Rodgers’ wife, Cynthia.

However, Classic Rock’s Jerry Ewing, who was sitting at the table, overheard Perry make a direct approach to Rodgers about replacing Tyler in Aerosmith.

Ewing recalls:

“Basically Scott came over with Joe Perry who had asked to be introduced to Paul. After an initial introduction Perry started saying how Rodgers was his second-favourite vocalist of all time.

“Rodgers typically asked who Perry’s favourite was, and Perry said: ‘The lead singer of Aerosmith.’ Cue some embarrassed laughter.
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Pas mal !!! :D

Ca serait la classe pour Paul Rodgers ! Il finirait pas avoir un CV plus long que celui de Dio ! :lol: :lol:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
danymite
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger
Localisation : Orléans (45) mais dans le desert de sable chaud des ScorpionS

Message par danymite »

Paul RODGERS , chanteur pour pallier tous les chanteurs morts ou indisponibles ???
Petit SCarabé deviendra GRAND SCorpions
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Maintenant les managers de Steven Tyler contre-attaquent et pourraient porter plainte contre Aerosmith s'il était remplacé. :mad:
Amidst continuing reports of other singers being approached to front Aerosmith, Steven Tyler and his handlers are taking steps to reassert his position in the band.

Tyler's Los Angeles-based attorney, Skip Miller, fired off a letter to Aerosmith manager Howard Kaufman last week, independently obtained by Billboard.com, requesting that Aerosmith's management "immediately cease and desist from engaging in acts and conduct to the harm and detriment of your own client, Aerosmith, and our client who is one of its members." Miller subsequently told Billboard.com that on behalf of Tyler he's called a meeting of Aerosmith's "shareholders" on Feb. 9 to discuss the band's future, including recording a new album and touring this year of Europe and South America. The four-page letter also states that "we reserve all of our legal rights and remedies in this matter, including, without limitation, pursuing legal action for damages and other appropriate relief."

"Steven Tyler does not want lawsuits," said Miller. "We do not want to go in that direction. The direction we want is Aerosmith, with Steven Tyler, touring in Europe, touring Latin America, releasing a new album...This is the direction it's all intended to go. It's just amazing to me current management would be taking any other position."
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

de mieux en mieux cette histoire ! :lol:
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Tu veux encore mieux ?!

Perry veut definitivement une fille pour remplacer Tyler !! :hum:

Classic Rock Revisited editor Jeb Wright recently conducted an interview with AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry for the "Decades Of Distortion" show on the Arkansas City, Kansas radio station KACY 102.5 FM. The chat is now available for streaming in three parts below.

When asked if there is any truth to Classic Rock magazine's recent report that Perry asked Paul Rodgers if he would be interested in replacing Steven Tyler in AEROSMITH, Joe said, "I mean, obviously that would be a thought, because he is one of my favorite singers of all time, and I got a chance to meet him at Classic Rock Awards [in London] a couple of months ago. But I think that he's a really… him being English from that earlier generation, I don't think that it would work. I mean, it's more than just somebody who can sing. I would love to do — and I probably will — do some tracks with him. As a matter of fact, I think THE JOE PERRY PROJECT is gonna open a tour with them in April in England. The original BAD COMPANY is gonna get back together and they asked me to open the show. So we will be playing together, but I don't think that he'll be… We're young kids to him. I just don't think it's the right chemistry. Technically, I know he's got the chops — I m! ean, I know he can sing anything he wants — but I think that it's a little bit more than just if he can sing the songs."

Regarding whether AEROSMITH would consider hiring a female singer to replace Tyler, Perry said, "Oh, definitely! No one in the band's brought that up, but sometimes they need a little… You've gotta think out of the box. Oddly enough, a lot of the bands I was in before I had AEROSMITH, I had female singers in the band and it was really good — a lot of great songs. So that's definitely a possibility."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Attention il ne dit pas qu'il veut absolument une femme pour remplacer Tyler, il dit simplement qu'il n'écarte pas cette possibilité, nuance. ;)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bon ben c'est terminé toutes ces conneries désormais, ça sent bien le mélodrame amplifié de toutes pièces pour mieux promouvoir la prochaine tournée. ;)
AEROSMITH - the biggest, most enduring and thrilling band in rock history will make a spectacular return to the UK and Europe this summer with the Cocked, Locked, Ready To Rock Tour! spawning what will be the ultimate music event of the new decade.

"Back by popular demand with more spit and fire than ever before, we're coming across the pond and parting the waters as we go," says Steven Tyler.

"Aerosmith is going to be rocking in the UK and Europe this summer," adds Joe Perry. "Enough BS - we're coming and everything is going to be set at eleven."
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

:hum:
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Bah ça a bien marché ! :lol:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et évidemment maintenant Perry dit le contraire d'avant ou presque. :D :spam:
According to The Pulse of Radio, AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry told Reuters that lead singer Steven Tyler is "back and stronger than ever" following a period of several months during which the frontman did a 90-day stint in rehab while his future with the band was in doubt. Despite threats by Perry and the other members of the group last fall to find another vocalist while Tyler pursued an announced solo career, Perry now says that Tyler "didn't really leave the band . . . The press kind of twisted it around to sell papers but you know the bottom line is I just knew things were just going to work themselves out."

Perry added that Tyler "made it very clear" that he had no intention of leaving AEROSMITH while working on a solo project. But that's not how it sounded during the past few months, when Perry actually approached singers like Paul Rodgers, Billy Idol and Chris Cornell about taking over.
Polochon
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Polochon »

Nan mais c'est toujours la faute des médias, on le sait bien!
STEELER
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par STEELER »

:rock: Et pourquoi pas Dick Rivers? :rock: il n'est plus dans les Chats Sauvages ! :rock:
Fall to your Knees and Repent if you Please
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

apparemment, Joe Perry aurait eu un accident de moto.
A confirmer, car personne à l'hosto ne l'a enregistré à ce nom.

According to The Boston Globe, AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry was injured in a motor vehicle crash this afternoon in Middleborough, police said.

The extent of his injuries was not known but he was transported to Morton Hospital and Medical Center in Taunton following the crash, which occurred shortly after 2 p.m., police said.

However, a hospital spokeswoman said the emergency room had not logged anyone under the name of Joe Perry today.

Police identified Perry as the operator a motorcycle who was eastbound on Rte. 44 (Plympton street) when his vehicle was struck from behind by a sedan, police said.

Read the entire report from The Boston Globe.
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Ah ben confirmé.
Une vieille lui est rentré dedans à une intersection.
Mais il est sorti de l'hosto.

According to PatriotLedger.com, AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry was released from Morton Hospital and Medical Center in Taunton, Massachusetts at 4:30 p.m. today after receiving treatment for injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident.

Perry was injured when his motorcycle was struck by a motor vehicle at 2 p.m. Thursday, authorities said.

Perry was struck at the intersection of routes 44 and 105 and was taken by ambulance to Morton Hospital and Medical Center.

Middleboro police said Perry was eastbound on a Ducati motorcycle when he stopped at a set of lights at the interstection of routes 44 and 105. The light turned green, Perry accelerated, and was rear-ended by a 2001 Chevy Malibu.

The driver of that car, 62-year-old Linda O'Brien of Middleboro, was cited for following a vehicle too closely.

Read more from PatriotLedger.com.
Répondre