Poison (hard US)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

hier soir apparemment, sur le plateau d'American Idol
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Flamme
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par Flamme »

Juste apres ses problemes de sante ce n'est pas tres prudent :) ah si j'étais sa mère ...! :fessee: :lol:
En tout cas :bravo: pour le duo ! Du beau travail et je suis bien contente de le voir en pleine forme . En espérant que ce soit définitivement fini toutes ses alertes ! :oui:
"A million faces around us
Pretending we're blind ones
Who don't want to see
Those many hearts filled with sadness
Won't stop all the madness
Of stories untold"
demodefontenay
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par demodefontenay »

AH sacré Brett que va t il nous faire pour que l'on parle de lui la prochaine fois ? :beurk:
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Il serait prêt à tout pour gagner des sous Brett !!!! , y compris faire le ménage :up:
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Flamme
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par Flamme »

:bravo: :up: :lol:
Il n'empêche qu'il revient toujours de loin a chaque fois . C'est un highlander ! :oui:
"A million faces around us
Pretending we're blind ones
Who don't want to see
Those many hearts filled with sadness
Won't stop all the madness
Of stories untold"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Comment il fait d'ailleurs pour avoir un "trou dans le coeur" et 2 jours après jouer sur scène?
Pas que je veuille douter de ses problèmes de santé, mais c'est un peu étonnant non? Ou alors les communiqués ont un ton plus grave que la réalité?
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Ad Metal Eternam
Warrior en pyjama
Warrior en pyjama

Message par Ad Metal Eternam »

Everflow a écrit :Comment il fait d'ailleurs pour avoir un "trou dans le coeur" et 2 jours après jouer sur scène?
Ce sont probablement les journalistes français qui ont tout interprété de travers. L'article original devait sûrement avoir pour titre: "Bret Michaels - A trve in his heart" :D
"Ma mère ?! Vous voulez dire que j’aurais un ticket avec ma mère ?! Oh, dur, c’est pas le pied !
- Encore ? Mais qu'est-ce que c’est que ces histoires de pieds ? Les pieds seraient-ils le point sensible des hommes du futur ? C’est peut-être dû à un accroissement de l'apesanteur...
- Quoi ???"
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Best of Poison

Message par Gandalf »

Pour feter les 25 ans du groupe, double best of:

To celebrate POISON's 25th anniversary, 35 of the multi-platinum band's top hits and fan favorites have been gathered for "Double Dose Of Poison: Ultimate Hits", a new career-spanning 2CD and digital collection to be released May 3 by Capitol/EMI.

"Double Dose Of Poison: Ultimate Hits" features all of the band's charting singles, including the #1 smash ballad "Every Rose Has Its Thorn", Top 10 hits "Nothin' But A Good Time", "Unskinny Bop" and "Something To Believe In", and other big hits and fan favorites, including "Talk Dirty To Me", "I Want Action", "Your Mama Don't Dance", "Fallen Angel", "Ride The Wind" and many more, including standouts from the band's most recent album, 2007's "Poison'd!"

"Between 'Double Dose Of Poison' and the 25th-anniversary tour, I honestly can't think of a better way to mark this major milestone," says POISON's singer Bret Michaels. "I'm so excited to get back out on the road with the band again to celebrate — and 'Double Dose' is going to be such a must-have collection: All the hits in one place. This is going to be really special for all of the fans — and especially for all of those who have been with us since Day One."

"Double Dose Of Poison: Ultimate Hits" track listing:

Disc One:

01. Talk Dirty To Me
02. I Want Action
03. I Won't Forget You
04. Cry Tough
05. Look What The Cat Dragged In
06. Nothin' But A Good Time
07. Fallen Angel
08. Every Rose Has Its Thorn
09. Your Mama Don't Dance
10. Unskinny Bop
11. Rock And Roll All Nite
12. Ride The Wind
13. Something To Believe In
14. Life Goes On
15. Stand
16. The Last Song
17. Shooting Star

Disc Two:

01. We're An American Band
02. So Tell Me Why
03. No More Lookin' Back [live]
04. Can't You See
05. Little Willy
06. Suffragette City
07. Look But You Can't Touch
08. Until You Suffer Some (Fire And Ice)
09. Bastard Son Of A Thousand Blues
10. Lay Your Body Down
11. Sexual Thing
12. (Flesh & Blood) Sacrifice
13. What I Like About You
14. Love On The Rocks
15. Face The Hangman
16. Livin' For The Minute
17. Cover Of The Rolling Stone
18. Poor Boy Blues
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
salvation
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par salvation »

- Encore un best of
- Pas le moindre inédit
- Pas de tournée en France

Poison comme Cinderella a de l'actualité avec rien.
Ils sont très forts ces américains :up:
steelprophet
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par steelprophet »

ça fait parti de leur formule ''retraitée'':un best of tous les 2-3 ans et des ''summer tour'' en amérique du nord chaque année.

mais bon je me plains pas:j'ai pris mes billets pour la tournée MOTLEY-POISON-NEW YORK DOLLS,ca fera donc la deuxieme fois en 3 ans(et oui j'aime les summer tour tatas ! ;) )
Lou Cifer
Holy Diver
Holy Diver

Message par Lou Cifer »

steelprophet a écrit :J'ai pris mes billets pour la tournée MOTLEY-POISON-NEW YORK DOLLS,ca fera donc la deuxieme fois en 3 ans(et oui j'aime les summer tour tatas ! ;) )
:,(

(Tatas.... :hum: )
"A force de passer à côté d'obstacles, on passe à côté de sa vie."
Dark Avenger a écrit :Si t'ecoutes que du glam, moi, ça me va: le GLAM, c'est le bien. :up:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Poison ont une plainte déposée contre eux pour vol de chansons en 1984 !
Avant de rejoindre Poison, C.C. DeVille aurait appris des compos d'autres groupes lors de son audition pour ces groupes (Kid Rocker et Screaming Mimis) qui ont splitté rapidement sans laisser de traces. Ensuite il les aurait réutilisées une fois dans Poison.

On peut quand même se demander, si jamais c'est vrai, pourquoi est-ce que tout ça ne sort que maintenant?
According to a report filed by Eriq Gardner at Billboard.biz, POISON have been hit with a lawsuit claiming that four of their songs were stolen from another band. An excerpt from the story is available below:

The lawsuit, filed Wednesday in Illinois federal court, isn't over recently created work, but rather over old hits, including 'Talk Dirty To Me', 'I Won't Forget You', 'Fallen Angel' and 'Ride The Wind'. The era of 1980s hair metal might be over, but has the statute of limitations run out on song theft alleged to have happened more than 20 years ago?

The plaintiffs in this new case are Billy McCarthy and James Stonich, who were members of a Chicago band known as KID ROCKER.

This band was formerly signed to Atlantic Records and is said to have been a favorite on the Hollywood club scene in the early-1980s. During those years, they created a number of songs, including 'Hit and Run' and 'Wham Bam Slammin' Romance', which are said to have later been incorporated by Poison in their own work.

How might that have happened?

According to the plaintiffs, in 1984, before guitarist C.C. DeVille joined Poison, he auditioned for Kid Rocker. During this time, he allegedly was shown completed and formatted songs and was lent master-recorded studio tapes.

Kid Rocker disbanded that year, but McCarthy purportedly presented songs for DeVille's use as a member of another band, SCREAMIN' MIMIS. Then DeVille joined Poison, and the rest is history. Poison became one of the stars of the glam era as their debut album, Look What the Cat Dragged In, sold approximately 4 million copies.

Now, 25 years later, McCarthy and Stonich are suing members of Poison plus Capitol Records and EMI Music for allegedly infringing the copyright on their songs. The plaintiffs are demanding disgorgement of all profits from the songs in question, statutory damages for willful infringement, and an injunction that prevents Poison and Michaels from performing this allegedly stolen material.
L'Ostrogauxe
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par L'Ostrogauxe »

Rolala :hum: C'est vrai que ça aurait été plus judicieux de porter plainte à l'époque. Là c'est quand même devenu des tubes qu'on ne peut plus leur enlever.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La (courte) réponse de Poison :
"POISON will vigorously defend against the baseless accusations alleged in the complaint," he says. "Obviously, if the POISON songs that are the subject of the complaint infringed any songs written by Plaintiffs McCarthy and Stonich they would have filed their lawsuit over 20 years ago when POISON released the albums on which the songs are embodied. It is unfortunate that success in the entertainment business often invites unmeritorious lawsuits."
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Je mets ça ici, même si ce n'est peut être pas le meilleur endroit...

Le groupe ne devrait pas tourner cet été (des rumeurs parlent d'une tournée avec Kiss et Def Leppard), apparemment à cause d'un des membres du groupe :

Earlier this month rumours began circulating of POISON hitting the road this summer, most likely with KISS and DEF LEPPARD. On Februray 27th, however, drummer Rikki Rockett posted a message on Twitter that suggests it's unlikely Poison will be on the road this year:

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
faunasabbatha
Caught in a Mosh
Caught in a Mosh

Message par faunasabbatha »

Ca pourrait être pire.
Imaginez qu'ils le réenregistrent

:D
Pantoufle
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Pantoufle »

:lol: :up:

Autant j'étais grand fan des premiers Dokken ,Ratt, Bon Jovial et Cie , autant j'ai jamais accroché avec Poison...

Sinon dans le genre je me permets de remettre un autre détournement de pochette vu sur Metalmaniax (Merci Flô...)
Tout simplement génial :lol: :lol: :lol:

l auteur étant un certain Xarm :bow:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Bon, Bret Michaels annonce maintenant une reformation du groupe pour 2015 :
On October 18, rock journalist Lucas H. Gordon conducted an interview with POISON singer Bret Michaels at the 62nd annual California RV Show at the Fairplex in Pomona, California.

Asked about POISON's plans for 2015, Michaels said (see video below): "With POISON, next year, if everything goes awesome, is gonna be the biggest reunion ever. It's gonna be great. C.C. [DeVille, bass], Bobby [Dall, bass], Rikki [Rockett, drums], myself — all original [members] — we're gonna take it out there on the road and it's gonna be an unbelievable summer."

POISON played a private gig last month and has another scheduled for January.

Pierre Desproges
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

De toute façon ça ne nous concernera pas. Il n'y aura ni album ni tournée européenne.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Et puis leur derniere tournée remonte à fin 2012 alors tu parles d'une "reformation"! :hum: :hum:
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Ils avaient fait une date unique au Sweden je me rappelle, pour l'Europe...
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le line-up d'origine se reforme pour tourner aux USA.
POISON singer Bret Michaels has released the first photo of the band's original lineup as it begins rehearsing for its upcoming tour. He wrote in the accompanying caption: "Rocking hard, feeling great. Haven't killed each other yet, this tour is happening. #music #poison #tour #springbreak #party"

POISON will perform all its greatest hits as they headline select dates for the first time in over a decade. This spring will see all four original members — Michaels, Bobby Dall, Rikki Rockett and C.C. DeVille — join together to play these limited headline dates in the U.S. and Canada.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/poison ... CLgiYfc.99
Répondre